Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICON - Interchain Blockchain Network / Hyperconnect the World!  (Read 105915 times)
helloicon (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 04:44:21 AM

Hi, I just joined the slack community, and gonna do the same with dashboard and this forum. Really exited about this project!
Can help with the spanish translation of the white paper.

I'll contact you personally,
if ICON starts a Spanish translation bounty
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
helloicon (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 05:30:04 AM

good business by connecting all coins together.
ICON aims to become the largest blockchain in existing.
Currently, each blockchain is an isolated decentralized network.
We aim to create a true decentralized network by connecting siloed blockchains.
the_hodler

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:26:45 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMovyKP_43w interview with the ICON team in Korea. enjoy Smiley

Awesome interview.. Good to hear more about the coin.

joncoinsnow

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:31:22 PM

good business by connecting all coins together.
ICON aims to become the largest blockchain in existing.
Currently, each blockchain is an isolated decentralized network.
We aim to create a true decentralized network by connecting siloed blockchains.

nice mod. your aim makes want to join your ico. you have a lot great members in your team. you can do it.  Cheesy 

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
yanvat

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:37:35 PM

surprising size of team.. new trend in ICOs
wish you luck, you already made a lot of work as I see
joncoinsnow

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:44:47 PM

hi helloicon i have aquestion regarding twitter bounty. so 1 retweet per day. and everyretweet we will fill up the form? Cheesy because I also see 100 reward for twitter Cheesy

helloicon (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:25:20 AM

hi helloicon i have aquestion regarding twitter bounty. so 1 retweet per day. and everyretweet we will fill up the form? Cheesy because I also see 100 reward for twitter Cheesy
Yes, please fill a application-form for every retweet.
We only count 1 retweet per day.
charlesthesnail

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:26:56 AM

This actually looks like a good project. I'm excited for ICON and this new situation for Korean ICOs after what's happening in China.
helloicon (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:59:47 AM

Good project, joining the bounty program now
Thanks for joining the bounty program.
Please make sure to submit an application.
Analogplutonium

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:13:06 AM

Quick question: is this project affected by the news of ICO ban in China and eventual ban in South Korea?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/south-korea-tightens-bitcoin-regulations-will-punish-icos-report/

Hopefully not.
helloicon (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:14:07 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 07:25:03 AM by helloicon

Quick question: is this project affected by the news of ICO ban in China and eventual ban in South Korea?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/south-korea-tightens-bitcoin-regulations-will-punish-icos-report/

Hopefully not.
1.    First and foremost, Business Korea's article (or others referring to it) is an exaggerated version of the actual FSC's statement on the issue around ICOs. Also, we have not found a Korean version of an article on FSC's statement with similar connotation or tone. We're not sure where "permitted in some countries, including Switzerland" originated from.

2.    The actual FSC statement focus largely on KYC/AML measures and standards for crypto exchanges. We believe there will be a stronger measures for KYC/AML as it should be.

3.    ICO concerns are mentioned, but specially points out to tokens with securities characteristics like equity or bonds. ICON does not fall into this category, and we have made preparations to defend our "protocol" stance.

4.    The legal framework or even legal definition of cryptocurrencies today have not been established and have not changed, and we do not expect it to change in the next few months. Without establishing such, there can be no enforcement of ICOs. And hence, we believe it will take some time before regulating ICOs.

5.    The FSC views blockchain technology and innovation positively. Therefore, we believe its intention is not to impede such innovation by banning all ICOs. Overall, we feel this is a positive direction separating the quality innovative projects like ICON from the rest.

6.    ICON has retained a strong local legal advisor to complement our in-house legal counsel. We take such matters seriously. We will update you if there are any further developments.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:24:16 AM

I will definitely try to maximize this opportunity but the start time is still quite long therefore the need for an evaluation in advance about the project to be launched this and need more observation.but I can only hope to smoothly until the end of the campaign later.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

helloicon (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:36:03 AM

I will definitely try to maximize this opportunity but the start time is still quite long therefore the need for an evaluation in advance about the project to be launched this and need more observation.but I can only hope to smoothly until the end of the campaign later.
The Pre-Sale starts on Sept 18th, 2017 in 12 days.
The Pre-Sale has a lottery style bonus. Learn more here
https://medium.com/helloiconworld/pre-sale-icon-pre-sale-participation-guideline-1e27761ba5d2
the_hodler

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:54:18 AM

The Pre-Sale starts on Sept 18th, 2017 in 12 days.
The Pre-Sale has a lottery style bonus. Learn more here
https://medium.com/helloiconworld/pre-sale-icon-pre-sale-participation-guideline-1e27761ba5d2

Looking forward to the pre-sale.

The lottery style is something different from other ICO or pre-sales that I have participated in.

Good luck.

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:16:15 AM

why my state is pending??
joncoinsnow

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:32:34 PM

hello helloicon. do we need our slack username the same with our bitcointalk username? Sorry because the name on my slack is different from my bitcointalk username  and the one written in the tracker sheet in slack column is my bitcointalk username. sorry if you have further instruction. I will comply

blackbold

Activity: 385

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:39:58 PM

it's a unique thread i think. the info about this project is too little but the bounty information is complex. may be you must explain more detail about the project information at the first.
the_hodler

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:57:30 PM

hello helloicon. do we need our slack username the same with our bitcointalk username? Sorry because the name on my slack is different from my bitcointalk username  and the one written in the tracker sheet in slack column is my bitcointalk username. sorry if you have further instruction. I will comply

As far as i know the two need not be same. Just make sure that you enter all details on the forms.

joncoinsnow

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:16:20 PM

As far as i know the two need not be same. Just make sure that you enter all details on the forms.

yeah hopefully because in the tracksheet the slackname written there is my bitcointalk username. maybe the campaign manager will make changes about it. I like this ico will work for it. Cheesy

mynhpark

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:20:00 AM

ICON featured on ICO Crowd Magazine!
https://issuu.com/icocrowd/docs/ico_crowd_magazine__issue_one__sept

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀

TEMCO

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: