Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quality Alt Coins with mid-long term success  (Read 721 times)
xtrusion (OP)

Activity: 513
Merit: 150

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:10:32 AM

Dear Community,

I spent a lot of time sind dec '16 for analyzing all kind of new crypto projects.

According to the new economy rule "winner takes it all" i think 90% or more of current projects could slowly move to 0 and die out, so its very interesting trying to find the 10% which will dominate the market.

Below some smaller alternative projects expecting top 10 coins where i see good chances for future:

WAVES / token platform
GOLEM / supercomputer
SIA / decentralised data storage
ICONOMI / DAA, Investment
BANCOR / DAA, Investment
BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN / Advertising
STATUS NETWORK TOKEN / DApps

These projects combine all necessary parts for getting highly successful (vision, market, team, technology,..) best i think so.

Looking forward to get any critical Feedback to the projects or / and some other Quality projects with good survival chances.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greyworld

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:43:14 PM

I think OMG and XLM could make the list

Also CFI is looking good.

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:08:13 PM

I think you can safely bet Stratis into this list. It is very similar to Waves in terms of potential. I also love Doge still as it will always be included with top 20.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:47:56 PM

Matchpool and stratis are also very quality coins. I don't also expect short term success from both projects. They can only show up their value in the long term.

Dikobit

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:13:16 PM

omg, neo are good projects
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:38:09 PM

Dear Community,

I spent a lot of time sind dec '16 for analyzing all kind of new crypto projects.

According to the new economy rule "winner takes it all" i think 90% or more of current projects could slowly move to 0 and die out, so its very interesting trying to find the 10% which will dominate the market.

Below some smaller alternative projects expecting top 10 coins where i see good chances for future:

WAVES / token platform
GOLEM / supercomputer
BANCOR / DAA, Investment

These projects combine all necessary parts for getting highly successful (vision, market, team, technology,..) best i think so.

Looking forward to get any critical Feedback to the projects or / and some other Quality projects with good survival chances.

Spectrecoin is the only boarder-less and truly anonymous cryptocurrency. Anyone with an XSPEC balance is fit to stake unlike cryptocurrencies relying on centralized masternodes. This is now achievable in ANY region regardless of censorship with the latest OBFS4 security layer in our v1.3 update released earlier this month. Now staking and running the Spectre Network is available in TOR Blocked regions (Afganistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, CHINA and UAE to name a few). This ensures equality amongst the community and seeks to achieve freedom in our global monetary system.

Our last update puts us on top of anonymity and our POS system makes Monero look outdated. Static inflation accounts to parallel issues of truly deflationary currencies when it comes to population growth and lost addresses/wallets.  We just need to spread the good work of Spectre as far as we can. We have yet a single video and we have quadrupled buy support from last week and volume has significantly increased.

Slack is very welcoming!

With your choices. I suggest you look into why you are giving these monetary value. None of them are cryptocurrencies, they are projects which have promised something, haven't delivered that which cant cater to a global population. And there is now about 1000 of them.

I mean Golem -'the air bnb of super computers' come on - how is this actually of use to the world? Who has a quantum computer? In a decade when we use them in the west, expect another decade to receive anything close to global adoption. The original devs will be rolling around in their graves laughing.

all we need is a simple anonymous currency to be adapted globally which one can stake. You will find most of us associated with Spectrecoin have been here since 2013, myself included.

Hope it helped!

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:19:20 AM

Dear Community,

WAVES / token platform
GOLEM / supercomputer
BANCOR / DAA, Investment

You are right, some of the above coin is my favorite altcoin, I am a hold golem, iconomi, waves and bancor.
Maybe in the future altcoin is good and its price must be more expensive from now. From now on you can buy and hold until profit in front of your eyes.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:58:51 AM

I recommend adding LISK to the list. There was a small pump a few days ago due to a minor release and a rebranding project which is about to finish, but the major SDK release will be available later this year. Expect a bigger pump when that happens.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:58:08 AM

I think DeepOnion will grow in mid term. Community is great and dev are working hard.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:19:54 AM

Here are some ideas

Byteballs - chatbot integrated into the wallet, airdrop distribution, based on DAG technology, watching for rebrand
Decred - coin with the best governance, can mine with PoW or PoS
Deep Onion - combines features of Monero, Spectrecoin, roadmap includes additional functionality and the team has inspired marketing
LBRY Credits - blockchain media industry disruptor should take away market share from YouTube
Waves - can earn dividends through DPoS, may compete with ETH for ICOs in the future
XtraBytes - Proof of Signature consensus, trades cheap versus smart contract platforms, testnet in progress

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 11:38:05 AM

I think:

In the TOP 100:

- OmiseGO
- Byteball
- Stratis