Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brad Mills: Holding Bitcoin Until At Least $100K  (Read 264 times)
CryptoBry (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:36:37 AM

I’ve been holding Bitcoin since 2011 when I started mining in my basement, and I will keep holding until it’s at least $100,000 per coin, which I expect in three to five years. Fundamentally strong, this is the original blockchain that is and was designed to be money.

I get excited when I see Bitcoin becoming legal tender in countries like Japan, South Korea, and India. It’s only a matter of time before a Bitcoin ETF is approved, and we see sovereign wealth and endowment funds allocating money into Bitcoin as a new asset class.

- Brad Mills, Fund Strategist at Alphabit in an interview here.

I don't know this man but I like how optimistic he is on Bitcoin and since he is one of the few pioneers who bought and invested not just money but more on faith in the then-new cryptocurrency, he can be an inspiration to us to continue on holding on with our hoard of Bitcoin (small, big or in between).

Will you follow his lead and really hold on to Bitcoin until it has already reached $100K and even beyond?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: