Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] D-WALLET TOKEN - Contract Source Code Verified & Published  (Read 2424 times)
dwallet.online (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:28:17 PM

There are lot of negative vibes spreading about us regarding our team. As stated in earlier posts, we tried to address the concerns of people.
To give people more confidence in our Project, we have decided to launch a Google+ Hangout and Skype podcast for all users to meet our team.
Lokesh Singh, Penetration Testing and Security Lead from D-WALLET will be addressing people on 26 August, 11:00 AM  GMT.

We will be sharing Google+ hangout links with everyone in main ANN and BOUNTY thread, so people can participate.

Other than that we would be explaining D-WALLET Platform in detail and how DWT token and rewards will work. So keep connected, we will keep everyone posted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:29:51 PM

This is just another ICO scam:

All Pictures are fake on your website.
Im pretty sure that you are the same guys from the Lust Scam
None of the images related to D-WALLET platform is fake. D- WALLET payment services is a registered platform and in adherence to global payment services regulations.

There are some facts that make you looks like those Lust Scammers.

Beware of those guys

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
dwallet.online (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:31:31 PM

This is just another ICO scam:

All Pictures are fake on your website.
Im pretty sure that you are the same guys from the Lust Scam
None of the images related to D-WALLET platform is fake. D- WALLET payment services is a registered platform and in adherence to global payment services regulations.

https://i.imgur.com/GuEi8xy.png

There are some facts that make you looks like those Lust Scammers.

Beware of those guys

There are lot of negative vibes spreading about us regarding our team. As stated in earlier posts, we tried to address the concerns of people.
To give people more confidence in our Project, we have decided to launch a Google+ Hangout and Skype podcast for all users to meet our team.
Lokesh Singh, Penetration Testing and Security Lead from D-WALLET will be addressing people on 26 August, 11:00 AM  GMT.

We will be sharing Google+ hangout links with everyone in main ANN and BOUNTY thread, so people can participate.

Other than that we would be explaining D-WALLET Platform in detail and how DWT token and rewards will work. So keep connected, we will keep everyone posted.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:34:13 PM

Fuck you and fuck Lokesh Singh.

I contacted 1 of the picture victims.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
dwallet.online (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:45:09 PM

https://i.imgur.com/3W7J9YP.jpg
Why you are spreading negative vibes regarding project? Zak is hired by us via freelancer and continuously working with us.
We will ask ZAK to be present in Hangout as well, to close down all such issues.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:49:49 PM

Why you are spreading negative vibes regarding project? Zak is hired by us via freelancer and continuously working with us.
We will ask ZAK to be present in Hangout as well, to close down all such issues.

BUSTED - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2119259.msg21188594#msg21188594

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
dwallet.online (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:02:52 PM

https://i.imgur.com/3W7J9YP.jpg

BUSTED - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2119259.msg21188594#msg21188594

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/879723782029684737/etpe8Mju.jpg
Thanks for your comment. Why are you guys reaching to conclusions without meeting team?

We are organizing "MEET THE D-WALLET TEAM" Google Hangout Tomorrow Headed by Security Lead, Lokesh Singh(D-WALLET security Lead and owner of Penetration Testing Experts).

Keep your questions ready. We will patiently answer them, event will be recorded and published.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:04:08 PM

Well phuck, i'm gonna join that hangouts meeting.
I'm curious now Cheesy
dwallet.online (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:11:16 PM

I'm curious now Cheesy
Thanks for showing interest.

We will be sharing Google Hangout invite on ANN Thread. So everybody is welcome.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:16:13 PM

I'm curious now Cheesy

We will be sharing Google Hangout invite on ANN Thread. So everybody is welcome.

Innocent until proven guilty, as far as i'm concerned.

This mess could have all been due to inexperienced web team
dwallet.online (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:24:16 PM

I'm curious now Cheesy

Innocent until proven guilty, as far as i'm concerned.

This mess could have all been due to inexperienced web team
It is really hard to explain to people regarding mistakes, specially when you are primary spokesperson for a Project.

It's a new learning for us.
Zaknokimi

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:23:29 PM

This is fake. Completely fake, and I have proof.

Go to the bottom of the homepage where it says team members: You will find 2 people in the team: Zak, a web designer and Maureen, a Business Admin.
Zak; the chap in the blue shirt. That's me.

Here's my profile on LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/zaknokimi/

I've never worked for this organisation at all, they stole my photo, as did they for Maureen, my colleague at ELATT - the company I currently work for. I have been a victim of identity theft and abuse by this organisation as of now and I am getting down to reporting these people so their webhosting takes their website down.

If you have already paid or supported these people, please find out how you could get your money back or seek legal advice. Thankfully only my photo and details were stolen, but this is clear proof of theft and fraud.

I hope this serves as support for everyone who could turn out to be potential victims.
dwallet.online (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:06:50 PM

Go to the bottom of the homepage where it says team members: You will find 2 people in the team: Zak, a web designer and Maureen, a Business Admin.

I've never worked for this organisation at all, they stole my photo, as did they for Maureen, my colleague at ELATT - the company I currently work for. I have been a victim of identity theft and abuse by this organisation as of now and I am getting down to reporting these people so their webhosting takes their website down.

If you have already paid or supported these people, please find out how you could get your money back or seek legal advice. Thankfully only my photo and details were stolen, but this is clear proof of theft and fraud.

I hope this serves as support for everyone who could turn out to be potential victims.
Seriously fake profile just to prove your point? 
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:29:12 PM

Thank you

ps. we talked on linkdein earlier

@dwallet.online
You know what.....instead to tell us to join a hangout-session, what about posting a foto of you guys (together with a paper and the current date)Huh
You could easy proof that you are real. But i doubt it.
dwallet.online (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:31:15 PM

Just for awareness of everyone, there is group running negative campaign against this project. They want to spread negative vibes regarding the project.

If you want clarity regarding the D-WALLET PLATFORM  and DWT Token, then must join our Google Hangout session tomorrow.
dwallet.online (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:40:30 PM

Thank you

@dwallet.online
You know what.....instead to tell us to join a hangout-session, what about posting a foto of you guys (together with a paper and the current date)Huh
That would be difficult as our team is co-located in US, UK, Taiwan. That's why we suggested Hangout option.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:10:25 PM

Ya its really hard to make a photo in the 21 Century.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:12:52 PM

Thank you

@dwallet.online
That would be difficult as our team is co-located in US, UK, Taiwan. That's why we suggested Hangout option.

US? Since July all ICOs are now considered a security Please provide official documentation filed with the SEC as required under US Law.

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131

That will prove whether you are legit or shit. I say the later.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
dwallet.online (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:24:05 PM

Thank you

@dwallet.online

US? Since July all ICOs are now considered a security Please provide official documentation filed with the SEC as required under US Law.

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131

That will prove whether you are legit or shit. I say the later.

We are in process of registration of D-WALLET platform with US and UK regulation authorities. We are already a registered member of SWIFT Payments for international users. We are already half way through of registering our Platform, once its done. Process will start for Digital Assets.
Please refer whitepaper for Legal Restrictions.
dwallet.online (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:30:39 PM

Ya its really hard to make a photo in the 21 Century.

Really funny, it's even harder to bring live people in Video conference.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: