Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For sale CASASCIUS 0.1BTC  (Read 885 times)
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 3054

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:31:23 AM

Another "Super Tenth", how cool.  I had one loaded with 1.7 btc briefly.  atomicsix has it now if my memory is correct.

By the looks of the transactions, I would think it was used as cold storage.

hey guys, that brings a question up for me.  On these Casascius that were originally funded is there any difference in price when the address was used for additional storage ?   I never bought one with extra on it Smiley

This was discussed a bit back on this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1100176.msg11711029#msg11711029

Thanks for posting that thread here. It was mostly about Cas coins so...  I'm curious about what I stupidly did a while back when I knew much less.  I have Kia Labyrinth that I funded with something like .100234 or something like that.  Just a little over is my point. Do you see it the same way for coins that were never pre-funded? If I missed that info on the thread forgive me I read through quickly.  Oh and the douche-nozzle comment had me crying.  Going to steal that if I may!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:15:28 PM

Another "Super Tenth", how cool.  I had one loaded with 1.7 btc briefly.  atomicsix has it now if my memory is correct.

By the looks of the transactions, I would think it was used as cold storage.

hey guys, that brings a question up for me.  On these Casascius that were originally funded is there any difference in price when the address was used for additional storage ?   I never bought one with extra on it Smiley

This was discussed a bit back on this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1100176.msg11711029#msg11711029

Thanks for posting that thread here. It was mostly about Cas coins so...  I'm curious about what I stupidly did a while back when I knew much less.  I have Kia Labyrinth that I funded with something like .100234 or something like that.  Just a little over is my point. Do you see it the same way for coins that were never pre-funded? If I missed that info on the thread forgive me I read through quickly.  Oh and the douche-nozzle comment had me crying.  Going to steal that if I may!

I don't know much about the Kialara. For those, you should seek the guidance of TMAN.   

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: