Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion  (Read 28773 times)
Evlve

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I see there, the circulating supply should not exceed the 35M given out during  the ICO for the next 2 years???

Hi

New DOVU team member here.

I think the categorisation of circulating supply vs total supply can be a bit misleading, as all tokens have been already minted.
Alex Morris, Head of Product, explained this briefly in his AMA, on top of the Token Policy blog post.

We are now preparing some more detailed guides to add further clarification on this topic. Please check our Telegram channel, News Channel and Blog where we announce all the amazing partnerships and results the team has accomplished so far (another NDA with an OEM has been signed last Friday!).

Regards,
Max

Welcome Max!

I find myself daydreaming fairly regularly these days about how the future might look. Arwen really sparked something with her article on nudge economics. The ability to use tokens to gamify parts of our lives in a way that other incentivization techniques can only do in a clunky fumbling sort of way is fascinating. Looking forward to your update on circulating supply and whatever other awesome surprises you have coming our way.

But too few exchanges cause DOVU to be out of circulation, so we should get more platforms so that there will be mobility.

I would like DOVU to be on a bigger exchange more reliable exchange as well. Well really I would just like a fast and easy way to exchange dovu. Whatever that mechanism may be. The UX of going to an exchange is something we all deal with and is normal but most people aren't going to do all that. The use case for this token only benefits people if they can exchange their DOV for fiat or products/services (giving it value) quickly and easily.

So I think it's inherent to the vision that within this system there is a fast and easy to use exchange.

All speculation, but if I'm right then it's a milestone, and with the way the team has been executing milestones, Hitting multiple pilots in different fields, one being successful with BMW, and developing those relationships more then I have little doubt that they'll accomplish this at some point. Long story short hodl and be rewarded imo. They've unlocked a whole realm of use cases and mobility will be changed because of it. This is easily one of the most unnoticed projects that could easily transform the world. Just my .02 though, and I'm wrong a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yweetot

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:47:39 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I see there, the circulating supply should not exceed the 35M given out during  the ICO for the next 2 years???

Hi

New DOVU team member here.

I think the categorisation of circulating supply vs total supply can be a bit misleading, as all tokens have been already minted.
Alex Morris, Head of Product, explained this briefly in his AMA, on top of the Token Policy blog post.

We are now preparing some more detailed guides to add further clarification on this topic. Please check our Telegram channel, News Channel and Blog where we announce all the amazing partnerships and results the team has accomplished so far (another NDA with an OEM has been signed last Friday!).

Regards,
Max

Welcome Max!

I find myself daydreaming fairly regularly these days about how the future might look. Arwen really sparked something with her article on nudge economics. The ability to use tokens to gamify parts of our lives in a way that other incentivization techniques can only do in a clunky fumbling sort of way is fascinating. Looking forward to your update on circulating supply and whatever other awesome surprises you have coming our way.

But too few exchanges cause DOVU to be out of circulation, so we should get more platforms so that there will be mobility.

I would like DOVU to be on a bigger exchange more reliable exchange as well. Well really I would just like a fast and easy way to exchange dovu. Whatever that mechanism may be. The UX of going to an exchange is something we all deal with and is normal but most people aren't going to do all that. The use case for this token only benefits people if they can exchange their DOV for fiat or products/services (giving it value) quickly and easily.

So I think it's inherent to the vision that within this system there is a fast and easy to use exchange.

All speculation, but if I'm right then it's a milestone, and with the way the team has been executing milestones, Hitting multiple pilots in different fields, one being successful with BMW, and developing those relationships more then I have little doubt that they'll accomplish this at some point. Long story short hodl and be rewarded imo. They've unlocked a whole realm of use cases and mobility will be changed because of it. This is easily one of the most unnoticed projects that could easily transform the world. Just my .02 though, and I'm wrong a lot.

Now it's the people outside the circle about DOVU, because of your road show, but the people in the circle are also one of your goals. It should be publicized at the same time, exchange more in the forum, so that more people can understand the DOVU.
This is a great project

xuxunini

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

Like it very much, but I don't know how to participate? Grin
lonelyleaf

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

I am very happy to see this project finally come to fruition, this gotta be one of the best thing that could have happened. I am very happy about this. Good job everyone! Smiley
yweetot

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:11:31 AM

Hi there. Can anyone tell me what token rate will be on the ICO?

ICO price
1eth=0.0003DOV
Now the price has fallen by more than 70%

yweetot

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

I'm a bit confused about the DOVU team, because most of the projects will work for more platforms, but I see that the DOVU team works hard again, and it doesn't look very important on the platform, and you look at XRP, and they all think about how to go to coinbase and another big platform. The multi - point platform is really helpful to the project

unarovro

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

Hi Developers, tried to find button to change language on the site, but didn`t find,  say me - will you add languages to the site?
Mith19

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:58:51 AM

On their website there is a link to their telegram group, but I cannot find the group when I use the telegram search. Was the name of the group changed? Is it still active?
sosaco

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

On their website there is a link to their telegram group, but I cannot find the group when I use the telegram search. Was the name of the group changed? Is it still active?

https://t.me/dovuofficial

Here, you can join.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

Chainges Conference in Amsterdam, Netherlands (May 04)
https://coindar.org/en/event/dovu-dovu-chainges-conference-in-amsterdam-netherlands-8079
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

If you really needed it, you could see the links to the channel of the telegraph a little higher.
https://t.me/DOVU_News
https://blog.dovu.io/
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

What, if any, non-KYC exchanges sell this token?
crazyhonez000064

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

Has anyone been able to retrieve token balance in MEW ?  Roll Eyes
yweetot

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:27:52 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 09:14:00 PM by yweetot

A project that has not been able to go to the exchange Undecided
The project ICO has been almost 1 years now, and no exchanges have yet been put up.

yweetot

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

I want to know what the situation is now. Why don't the team try more platforms? Now that the price has fallen a lot more than the price of the investor, I want to know that the team has nothing to compensate for the investor. You only focus on doing things, but forget that this is a popular game, you do a road show for more and better platforms and projects, but I only see the continuous road show, the price of the team. Continue to fall

Anivika

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:24:35 PM

seeing sales in the market of this project is quite a big improvement and I can not imagine that prices will continue to improve from now on and I want to know the highest price that will be achieved by the project.
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:58:09 PM

in their twitter they published the news that they will be at the event in Boryspil as a speaker. It will be interesting to listen.

DOVU will be one of the speakers at @Blockercon event in Bristol, hope to see you there! #mobility #blockchain #transportation $DOVU $ETH $BTC https://buff.ly/2Hq3F4X  #Blockercon
yweetot

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:40:02 AM

What is the situation now? Never see the new exchange on the line

yweetot

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:34:29 AM

Here, you can join.
Is the telegraph group disbanded?

yweetot

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:36:33 AM

Here, you can join.
Is the telegraph group disbanded?Unable to join a telegraph group

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: