Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: H.O.E. Hourly Oppurtunity Enterprise 1st Implied Consent & Completion Contract  (Read 399 times)
Mrbates (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:40:38 AM

What is H.O.E.?

H.O.E. is a simple yet effective contract enabled on the ethereum network as an erc20 token.  It is the first token of its kind in the sense that you can use H.O.E.'s for any purporse you can think of! Providing the contract accepts the request of course, as this runs on a unique system that requires the contracts implicit consent.  After consent the contract will allow you to utilize your H.O.E.'s until completion providing the hourly rate is upkept.

What can I use a H.O.E. for?
Anything providing the contract accepts and can fulfill your request.

How much is the upkeep per H.O.E?
20,000 finney per hour.

What happens if upkeep is not paid?
The H.O.E. leaves you and returns back to its contract.

What are the benefits of having multiple H.O.E.'s?
By having enough H.O.E.'s you can enter a state called Processing Infastructure Management Protocol, P.I.M.P. for short.

How does being a P.I.M.P. benefit me?
By being a P.I.M.P. you can over time generate H.O.E.'s which then become bound to your contract or Ethereum address.  These can in turn be rented to other users and take priority over the cental H.O.E. distribution network.

Coin supply information:
Coin ticker: HOE
ICO supply: 100,000 H.O.E.
95,000 H.O.E.'s will be sold for .02 Ethereum each.
5000 will be used to maintain the central H.O.E. distribution network.
Annual APR for P.I.M.P's 25% first year, 2% all subsequent years.
All raised Ethereum will go to placing H.O.E.'s on every exchange possible.

About the dev team:
The original P.I.M.P. and manager of the H.O.E. distribution network in the middle with both the marketing and legal P.I.M.P.'s:

This may or may not be satire depending on the interest level of the community.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: