Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token  (Read 77479 times)
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:06:06 AM

Will be watching this project. Missed the airdrop but no worries
That is very unfortunate but now the price is still very good to buy more and make more profit. Today prices are up 30% but volume is very low, people are still waiting for better prices.
I think dev needs to interact better with the community and do the SDRN project.Some people lose faith in the apathy of the community.
What they need is a a working development, as i saw there are lack of updates and communication on here. Activities must be seen in public the price is cheap and it may get lower and lower if people find sdrn not interesting anymore.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:55:54 AM

That is very unfortunate but now the price is still very good to buy more and make more profit. Today prices are up 30% but volume is very low, people are still waiting for better prices.
I think dev needs to interact better with the community and do the SDRN project.Some people lose faith in the apathy of the community.
What they need is a a working development, as i saw there are lack of updates and communication on here. Activities must be seen in public the price is cheap and it may get lower and lower if people find sdrn not interesting anymore.
He is not indifferent to the community, the problem is that the number of employees in the development team is not so much, so things are a little slower. They are still growing but there are not many products to announce to people regularly.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

He is not indifferent to the community, the problem is that the number of employees in the development team is not so much, so things are a little slower. They are still growing but there are not many products to announce to people regularly.

Number of employees?!? I think there's only two or three of them working on the Senderon project. I don't blame them because they are not well funded unlike the superdupermega ICOs out there. Although the potential to shoot up is there because it's a microcap token.

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

Number of employees?!? I think there's only two or three of them working on the Senderon project. I don't blame them because they are not well funded unlike the superdupermega ICOs out there. Although the potential to shoot up is there because it's a microcap token.

I think SDRN is a one man team project. Since the only name on the surface is "joe" and nothing else is mention.

SDRN is well funded by the first dev since he is the one who pay for the cryptopia listing that is worth more than 15BTC during that time.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

I think SDRN is a one man team project. Since the only name on the surface is "joe" and nothing else is mention.

SDRN is well funded by the first dev since he is the one who pay for the cryptopia listing that is worth more than 15BTC during that time.

IIRC they are 3 or 4 guys plus the orginial dev who left so Joe took over. Then there was someone else from the team who left but I think they should be at least 3 people. Joe is the front guy for the community and the others work in the back.
ePesoInitiative

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

Basically the Senderon project will live or die with these three people. The concept is ok and the token is undervalued (not so much though). Some major upgrade/partnership/revision will make investing change here worthwhile.

Münzpräger

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:19:31 PM

Basically the Senderon project will live or die with these three people. The concept is ok and the token is undervalued (not so much though). Some major upgrade/partnership/revision will make investing change here worthwhile.

That's all true.
I think it is extremely hard for a team to work full-time (do they?) on a project that will take month or even years to generate any revenue. On top of that, the extreme hype of December has calmed down so I have huge respect for all the teams and projects that continue because they believe in it.
culuuton

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:48:03 AM

That's all true.
I think it is extremely hard for a team to work full-time (do they?) on a project that will take month or even years to generate any revenue. On top of that, the extreme hype of December has calmed down so I have huge respect for all the teams and projects that continue because they believe in it.

They certainly can not work full time. Although things are progressing very slowly but it is still growing. They are still releasing new messages on twitter, keep our eyes what they will do?
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:47:55 PM

I am grateful to be part of this community, company and love it.
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

Guys we need to start focusing on the positivity. Focus on development of the team, the product, the service, software development, marketing, blogging, website and much more.

This team is the real deal. We all know the team is. They have done so much already in the last couple of weeks.
Are we all ready to make some huge amounts of money this month?? We ready?? We all are?? Yes!! We are!!!

The team have been so transparant with us. They commit their whole entire careers, reputation, life on this project to succeed.
People who put their whole life on the line, should get lots of credit!!
culuuton

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

What is the information you want to provide? I do not see buneskiti saying anything about SDRN recently, you are advertising for the coin. Can you share the news here for everyone to know?
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

What is the information you want to provide? I do not see buneskiti saying anything about SDRN recently, you are advertising for the coin. Can you share the news here for everyone to know?

No one got any latest updates from the SDRN dev, I think they are waiting for the bearish period to get past and once the market stabilized they will continue working on the project and more partnership for SDRN
buneskiti (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

This is to inform the community that we're discontinuing the masternode reward system with effect from today because we want to focus on real projects. It cost a lot of money to operate the masternode system without real value to the token.

Therefore, all who have their tokens stored in our desktop and web wallet should transfer their tokens to another ERC20 Token compatible wallet like Myetherwallet. You have until May 28th to move your tokens to a new wallet of your choice. Failure to transfer your token out of our wallet means you want to forgo your investment. Any loss arising shall not be attributed to Senderon. We're sorry for the inconveniences.

We believe this is the best decision at this time moving forward. As you may know, we recently started developing a new web platform for artists and creators to run a subscription service for their fans to pay them and get access to exclusive content shared by creators. This and other projects being planned is our primary goal at this time.

Thank you for the patience and support. We appreciate our dear community members who share ideas and engage on Telegram.

Best regards,
Joe, Senderon
Münzpräger

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:32:48 PM

This is to inform the community that we're discontinuing the masternode reward system with effect from today because we want to focus on real projects. It cost a lot of money to operate the masternode system without real value to the token.

Therefore, all who have their tokens stored in our desktop and web wallet should transfer their tokens to another ERC20 Token compatible wallet like Myetherwallet. You have until May 28th to move your tokens to a new wallet of your choice. Failure to transfer your token out of our wallet means you want to forgo your investment. Any loss arising shall not be attributed to Senderon. We're sorry for the inconveniences.

We believe this is the best decision at this time moving forward. As you may know, we recently started developing a new web platform for artists and creators to run a subscription service for their fans to pay them and get access to exclusive content shared by creators. This and other projects being planned is our primary goal at this time.

Thank you for the patience and support. We appreciate our dear community members who share ideas and engage on Telegram.

Best regards,
Joe, Senderon

Expect people to be very angry and the price to plummet.
I think it's a good decision though. Masternodes are not needed for an ERC20 token... It was just to make traders happy for a little while.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

Why reason is give thats very short time to withrawal tokens from wallet ? To 28 May only ?
I mean wallet stop works after this date or why ? I understood decision stop support Masternodes because its erc20 token so not generate fee in SDRN.
Some people not read often each topic any coins and they will be very annoing when discovery thats coins lost because was in wallet masternode.
I dont know how this wallet works because I keep my SDRN on common Eth wallet and no have masternode but I am supriced with this short time to withrawal tokens. Re-think about this period time.
Leonid SI

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

Best regards,
Joe, Senderon
Its a difficult and long time project. I am looking for an Opus which had ICO last August and still to raw till this time. Wish you a good luck!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptosteez

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

Why reason is give thats very short time to withrawal tokens from wallet ? To 28 May only ?
I mean wallet stop works after this date or why ? I understood decision stop support Masternodes because its erc20 token so not generate fee in SDRN.
Some people not read often each topic any coins and they will be very annoing when discovery thats coins lost because was in wallet masternode.
I dont know how this wallet works because I keep my SDRN on common Eth wallet and no have masternode but I am supriced with this short time to withrawal tokens. Re-think about this period time.

There is talk on Telegram about providing more time - and Joe said there is not many MN so its not a huge concern
cryptosteez

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

Best regards,
Joe, Senderon

It's a good idea. I think it actually detracts from the purpose of this coin to have MNs (which aren't even really MNs lol). Joe is getting rid of the gimmicks so they can focus on the real projects ahead. It's a good move and we look forward to the future!
ePesoInitiative

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

Finally some real developments. This masternode shit is just one of the altcoin tricks to artificialy make value on the coins. Now, could you dish out more updates on that content platform you are developing?

culuuton

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

There is talk on Telegram about providing more time - and Joe said there is not many MN so its not a huge concern
If there are too few MN, Dev don't need to waste too much time but they should pin the message to help people who do not usually read the thread or telegram can see it.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: