Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:12:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [COP][BOUNTY] Official bounty thread of conpay  (Read 3136 times)
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:45:48 PM

Hi, team! As I see stakes and tokens counted. When can I wait distribution?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 332

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:56:59 AM

Hi, team! As I see stakes and tokens counted. When can I wait distribution?

Welcome to conpay Pre-ICO Bounty Campaign!

Please, read carefully the terms and conditions of participation in any of conpay bounties:

• Stakes will be counted weekly and the results will be displayed in the spreadsheets by next Friday;
• The stakes will be distributed to the participants after ICO
• Participants found spamming or cheating will be removed from the campaign and their stakes will be removed as well.
conpay bounty manager has the right to refuse to let you participate in the campaign for any reason;
• Participants who haven’t made the minimum of posts will not receive any stake for the current week, but will still remain in the campaign;

conpay Pre-ICO bounty campaign lasts until 11 September 2017.
You will get your stakes before 25 September 2017
Bounty Manager - conpay (owned by conpay)

I think we should wait until the date reported on the first page of the thread  Grin

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Mukulislam

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:15:21 PM

Sir, ConPay  please add my eth address:  0x2e04FA2e50B6bd3A092957cAB6AC62A51220873C

bounty spreadsheets no: 9
good regards
Etheran

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:39:19 PM

This is great project
i am supporting
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:46:17 PM

when the token distribute ? 
kamiyama

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:40:02 PM

when the token distribute ? 
You will get your stakes before 25 September 2017
ConPay (OP)

Cryptofying your business

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:36:16 PM

Guys, we have the preliminary results. Still we'll recheck them one more time;)
As for blog bounty and signature campaign, they have not succeded as there was only 1 participant. therefore, the participants will get rewards, but not acccording to the number of stakes. Further info will be a bit later:)

thanks to everybody here who participated!
kamiyama

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:37:31 PM

Noted with thanks.
I am looking forward to it.
AUruHM

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:11:55 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 05:44:20 AM by AUruHM

As for blog bounty and signature campaign, they have not succeded as there was only 1 participant. therefore, the participants will get rewards, but not acccording to the number of stakes. Further info will be a bit later:)

I understand a greed of team but don't understand why rules which were proposed in start of campaign was changed due to results. Where confidence that next time rules not will be changed for more participants? If I fulfilled all listed conditions then the change of conditions is called other word. 
ConPay (OP)

Cryptofying your business

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:16:11 PM

I understand a greed of team but don't understand why rules which were proposed in start of campaign was changed due to results. Where confidence that next time rules not will be changed for more participants? If I fulfilled all listed conditions then the change of conditions is called other word. 

hello once again. That's not our greed and we don't change the rules. As i've said before you will get reward for your activities . We appreciate your suppots greatly, be sure of that;) but because of the fact that this bounty hadn't succeed now we discuss this situtation.
Please, stay in touch, we will give an update soon!
AUruHM

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:40:30 PM

hello once again. That's not our greed and we don't change the rules. As i've said before you will get reward for your activities . We appreciate your suppots greatly, be sure of that;) but because of the fact that this bounty hadn't succeed now we discuss this situtation.
As bounty participant who fulfilled all conditions I can wait only and believe that team words do not disagree with matters. As man who interested deeper than only reading your WP I hope in right decisions and wait ICO!
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:35:10 PM

I hope manager answer us about payment date.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
kamiyama

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:56:29 AM

soon=month?
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:38:53 PM

i participant facebook and twitter campaign.but why don,t revived my conpay token?when distribute our token ?please tell me 
adsadsx

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:11:08 AM

hello,dev.if you need the Chinese translation?I had a professional team to do it.If you need,PM me.and I would made them finished it fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: