Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAINNET] 💪 HEROcoin (PLAY) | 🔥 Decentralized Solution for Online Betting 🔥  (Read 72586 times)
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

How is it possible you have 3.000 people in twitter campaign spreedsheet and only 1.500 followers on twitter?
Maybe they unsubscribed because of the fraudulent behavior of this team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:57:43 PM

Many crypto-currency projects related to online games are successful. I can honestly say that I did not participate in ICO Hero, although I thought about it in the summer of 2017. I really liked the idea of a token with dividends. Now, all the similar tokens have fallen along with the market. But I soon expect a big increase in tokens related to online games (such as Hero, Wax and others).

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:52:12 AM

Many crypto-currency projects related to online games are successful. I can honestly say that I did not participate in ICO Hero, although I thought about it in the summer of 2017. I really liked the idea of a token with dividends. Now, all the similar tokens have fallen along with the market. But I soon expect a big increase in tokens related to online games (such as Hero, Wax and others).
Many things will be done in this year according to their roadmap, i hope i will see a better growth on this token in this year.
And also followed by some good news in entire crypto market.
This is really a bad month tho.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:31:19 AM

yeah, why cant they add it up on better exchange. i agree on topia or coinexchnage. they are better exchange that play can be listed. i wonder why its hard for the team to list PLAY.  Huh Huh

As explained, we are working on additional listings and we will announce it as soon as we have some reliable information.
It is hard because we have to negotiate the terms of listing with various exchanges. We are not willing to pay ridiculous amounts just to be listed on Top 5 exchanges - We always keep an eye on cost-advantage ratio.

We hope to do soon, we want to see PLAY immediately skyrocket (for at least $ 1 or 10k satoshi) and enter the top 50 before this summer.

should be easy when hero can be used at herosphere. before we will see no big price increasements because we dont get on a top exchange for pump  Grin
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

How is it possible you have 3.000 people in twitter campaign spreedsheet and only 1.500 followers on twitter?

Unless you have some proof for your statement please don't accuse us for being fraudulent. We explained it to you several times.

should be easy when hero can be used at herosphere. before we will see no big price increasements because we dont get on a top exchange for pump  Grin

A bigger exchange doesn't lead necessarily to an increase in price, this is simply a misconception of most people. Especially in the current market situation it could also cause further massive drops.
Also we are not aiming for quick pump n dumps rather we are seeking for a sustainable and constant growth of our ecosystem (price).

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
Rabbot

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:19:19 PM

Unless you have some proof for your statement please don't accuse us for being fraudulent. We explained it to you several times.

Yes, I have proof. You have not paid a bounty for me and many other participants.
You came up with new rules after the end of the program bounty to pay less.
Therefore, you will be scammers until you pay off your debts.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:48:36 AM

should be easy when hero can be used at herosphere. before we will see no big price increasements because we dont get on a top exchange for pump  Grin

A bigger exchange doesn't lead necessarily to an increase in price, this is simply a misconception of most people. Especially in the current market situation it could also cause further massive drops.
Also we are not aiming for quick pump n dumps rather we are seeking for a sustainable and constant growth of our ecosystem (price).
Its not about the pump and dump, its about the volume and known by more people.
No one knows, no one buys.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

should be easy when hero can be used at herosphere. before we will see no big price increasements because we dont get on a top exchange for pump  Grin

why it should drop when more "new" people know about it and buy/hold? it can only drop if dev dump or early investors dump. that do people mostly at shitcoins with no future. this is no shitcoin and have big future plans so a exchange with high volume will give this coin a big boost. and no pump/dump max a correction.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:11:15 PM

why it should drop when more "new" people know about it and buy/hold? it can only drop if dev dump or early investors dump. that do people mostly at shitcoins with no future. this is no shitcoin and have big future plans so a exchange with high volume will give this coin a big boost. and no pump/dump max a correction.
Yes true pump and dump is a common thing.
I think during dev. continue to work and provide clear progress so we must be optimistic that the future of PLAY will continue to improve, and I follow the telegram so I'm confident with this project.
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

Congratulations for $2M Fund-Raised. Hope the project can be produced and have contribution for People.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
lion1987

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

Yes true pump and dump is a common thing.
I think during dev. continue to work and provide clear progress so we must be optimistic that the future of PLAY will continue to improve, and I follow the telegram so I'm confident with this project.

Just be patient. There roadmap is clear and they are on track.
Have u read the WP before contributing in the ICO? If yes u know all the dates whats coming up.
It was clear from the first day, Play would not moon in the first few months.

DassKass

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:07:07 PM

Expect the price to reach 2500 satoshi or so soon, do not depend on the price of bitcoin that is going down.

On  my mind, this price should be lower.
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:09:31 PM

There is not much going on, i hope we'll see a new exchange in the upcoming weeks. Maybe it would help raise the price, which is very-very low. Of course the ongoing overall cryptocurrency market panic doesn't help.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

Yes it is because of new people in the world of cryptocurrency, they do not really understand the flow in the buy / sell, they must have an accurate analysis and guidance about the market.
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:26:16 AM

Grin Grin Grin
My God... 1500 USD daily volume. Seems, this token is dead. I am not surprised, especially, after situation with bounty
bon3s90

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

Grin Grin Grin
My God... 1500 USD daily volume. Seems, this token is dead. I am not surprised, especially, after situation with bounty

What a nonsense. We are only listed on a small exchange at the moment, and the general downwards trend doesn't help neither.
We had a few days with 400k volume already and we will increase the volume again once the market situation settled and we are listed on a better known exchange.

All the bounty crying is just from a few people who don't understand rules... get over it please. If you want to discuss your bounty situation please feel free to write an email to info@herocoin.io to sort it out.

Rabbot

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:14:47 AM

Grin Grin Grin

What a nonsense. We are only listed on a small exchange at the moment, and the general downwards trend doesn't help neither.
We had a few days with 400k volume already and we will increase the volume again once the market situation settled and we are listed on a better known exchange.

All the bounty crying is just from a few people who don't understand rules... get over it please. If you want to discuss your bounty situation please feel free to write an email to info@herocoin.io to sort it out.
This team is scammers, it's a fact.
lion1987

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

Grin Grin Grin

The only Fact is that u are spamming Fud. This is ridiculous.
You got answers several times here, u talk to the team.
Stop it! Dont be such a pussy. 99% participants get their Bountys, only guys like u the made a mistake or didnt follow the rules get nothing!

Rabbot

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:37:38 AM

Grin Grin Grin

The only Fact is that u are spamming Fud. This is ridiculous.
You got answers several times here, u talk to the team.
Stop it! Dont be such a pussy. 99% participants get their Bountys, only guys like u the made a mistake or didnt follow the rules get nothing!
No, I completed my part of the contract and they do not. So I will remind about it.
The pages of your stupid spam it will not hide this.
bon3s90

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:11:41 PM

No, I completed my part of the contract and they do not. So I will remind about it.
The pages of your stupid spam it will not hide this.

You didn't sign any contract.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: