Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:47:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAINNET] 💪 HEROcoin (PLAY) | 🔥 Decentralized Solution for Online Betting 🔥  (Read 72587 times)
herocoin.io

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:30:24 AM

All unsold tokens will be burned, and the same percentage of our pool will be burned to keep a fair ratio, Thats exactly the right attitude! i sure HERO will be a successfull project

Thanks for the feedback guys! We´re glad this was the right move Smiley

herocoin.io | The Decentralized Solution for Online Betting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:47:23 AM

So much online betting stuff going on right now. Are you aiming at specific markets or are you trying to cover it all?

We are going to be mainly focused on esports ourself as we have an up and running esports prediction platform with 230k+ users already (Try it out at www.herosphere.gg) . We will implement HERO there first but HERO is build as a technology for other existing and newcoming providers as well. So with HERO you will be able to bet on any future or sports event Smiley

Good stuff. I think building on fundamentals that you already have makes a lot of sense. Will follow this more closely!

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 11:00:01 AM

So much online betting stuff going on right now. Are you aiming at specific markets or are you trying to cover it all?

We are going to be mainly focused on esports ourself as we have an up and running esports prediction platform with 230k+ users already (Try it out at www.herosphere.gg) . We will implement HERO there first but HERO is build as a technology for other existing and newcoming providers as well. So with HERO you will be able to bet on any future or sports event Smiley

Good stuff. I think building on fundamentals that you already have makes a lot of sense. Will follow this more closely!

Let us know how you like it, when you get to try the platform, we also have something for the cryptocommunity planned in the last days on herosphere.gg ! Smiley

LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:15:02 PM

Sorry if I've missed out on that, but is there a reason why you're not doing a pre-sale? Had the impression everyone was doing one recently...

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:22:27 PM

Sorry if I've missed out on that, but is there a reason why you're not doing a pre-sale? Had the impression everyone was doing one recently...

The pre-sale is mostly used as a marketing pool for the main sale, we´ve already got a marketing pool from the traditional investment round of our esports plattform herosphere.gg, which allows us to start straight with the ICO^for HEROcoin Smiley

LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:32:47 PM

The pre-sale is mostly used as a marketing pool for the main sale, we´ve already got a marketing pool from the traditional investment round of our esports plattform herosphere.gg, which allows us to start straight with the ICO^for HEROcoin Smiley
Okay, that's nice. Shows that traditional investors think this could be a thing. I've had a look at your team and didn't really know any of your investors. Besides Hubertus Thonhauser there is noone that has a background in the betting industry, right? Is there any other strategic investor?

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:47:32 PM

Okay, that's nice. Shows that traditional investors think this could be a thing. I've had a look at your team and didn't really know any of your investors. Besides Hubertus Thonhauser there is noone that has a background in the betting industry, right? Is there any other strategic investor?

That´s right but we have a big investor in the payment sector, Michael Altrichter former co-founder of Paysafecard and Hitbox investor Smiley A great mix overall! Have a look at herocoin.io there is a detailed description about all people involved in the project, also some experienced people in the Blockchain sector on our advisory board.

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 03:07:34 PM

WOW 8.6 SCORE ON ICO REVIEW!

https://icoreview.it/2017/09/09/hero/

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 03:45:41 PM

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:48:28 PM

Awesome, great work guys! That goes nicely with the 4.6 rating you got as well!

Also, not sure if you missed my query?

Awesome, this project just keeps looking better and better daily!  Can't believe how many people got 0 rewards in the Signature bounty as well, im so happy I managed to get 11,000 tokens this week!

Also, does the signature campaign run from Friday to Friday? or Sunday to Friday? IE, I know the count is on Saturday, so does that mean all posts from Sunday onwards are counted for the next week, or on Saturday do you only count till Friday that week?
herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 03:56:23 PM

Awesome, great work guys! That goes nicely with the 4.6 rating you got as well!

Also, not sure if you missed my query?

Awesome, this project just keeps looking better and better daily!  Can't believe how many people got 0 rewards in the Signature bounty as well, im so happy I managed to get 11,000 tokens this week!

Also, does the signature campaign run from Friday to Friday? or Sunday to Friday? IE, I know the count is on Saturday, so does that mean all posts from Sunday onwards are counted for the next week, or on Saturday do you only count till Friday that week?

Sorry, I´ll tell Sergei our Bounty manager to help you there Smiley

Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:05:57 PM

Saturday is the next week, so Saturday's post will be counted to the next week.
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:18:20 PM

Saturday is the next week, so Saturday's post will be counted to the next week.

Okay, thanks for confirming that for me!  Smiley
fruor (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 06:11:26 PM

Today we want to share our Team Values with you!
(All credits to the TenX team for this post, we saw it on their site and thought it´s a wonderful idea!)

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:09:41 PM

Hi Sergei..
i'm translating WP..
i found some error.
Index titles are not the same of contents..
take alook to
4. THE HERO SYSTEM AND THE HERO COIN
in index was 3.

cheers..

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
carny88

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:01:10 PM

Nice project, looking forward to take part in the ico Smiley
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:52:18 AM

So after a few days of using the platform, im really happy with how it performs.  The UI is frankly amazing, and the website's design is fantastic, placing a bet is very simple, and you even earn bonus tokens purely from logging on each day.

There is quite an active user base as well, on each bet you can see a leader board with how many people are competing against you, and I love the idea of an exp and leveling system, it really appeals to gamers!

Great work guys, look forward to more from this project!
fruor (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:00:02 AM

Nice project, looking forward to take part in the ico Smiley

Great to have you here!

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:04:33 AM

So after a few days of using the platform, im really happy with how it performs.  The UI is frankly amazing, and the website's design is fantastic, placing a bet is very simple, and you even earn bonus tokens purely from logging on each day.

There is quite an active user base as well, on each bet you can see a leader board with how many people are competing against you, and I love the idea of an exp and leveling system, it really appeals to gamers!

Great work guys, look forward to more from this project!

THANKS! We love that you are trying it out. We want more people to try the product, before the ICO and have a little surprise planned, will be announced soon!

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:32:26 AM

Looks like China is also picking up on HEROcoin Wink

http://www.mmxiaozhan.com/chuangye/41917.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: