Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens if BTC gets regulated?  (Read 2132 times)
JonahCallan

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:37:48 PM

Globally there is no clear consensus for Bitcoin regulation. The bottom line is across the world there is no clear consensus on how to regulate the peer-to-peer cryptocurrency. The fact of the matter is it will be a continuous uphill battle for bureaucrats. It’s been eight years with people doing what they want with their wealth, and bitcoin technology has enabled this. However, that doesn’t mean governments will stop trying to enforce regulations. In fact, the nation-states will try harder as each, and every one of them will feel bitcoin’s economic disruption.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldenchip

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:38:28 PM

This might not be so good for libertarians, but there is a positive side, which is bringing investors from traditional markets, and this could help the price a lot.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
btcboss71

Activity: 76

HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:46:36 PM

I think Already Bitcoin gets regulated. you may not find any exchange site without giving fees. you must need to pay some fees for trading in any reputed exchange site. Even transactions  get traced sometimes. 

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
CyNotes

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:57:59 PM

Hello,

Just read somewhere that BTC is accepted by strippers now? lol

I wonder what will happen if it gets regulated by the government? value would go down? perhaps consolidation?

Overall , what's the general outlook? Obviously, I understand it'll be personal opinion but still. Go ahead and share. I'll get to learn something new.

Agree with you, bitcoin will go down because bitcoin will be regulated by Government Institutions or Banks. Bitcoin will become a normal money like coins and  paper money. It is the hard time to make money from bitcoin, they will not allow people to earn it. They will give a tax for every bitcoin you've earned. Letting this happen in the future is a trouble for bitcoin and as well as for us.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:06:05 PM

Hello,

I wonder what will happen if it gets regulated by the government? value would go down? perhaps consolidation?

Overall , what's the general outlook? Obviously, I understand it'll be personal opinion but still. Go ahead and share. I'll get to learn something new.

will be different from now. of course not. it is very clear, this is different from other allcoin. although the same concept but bitcoin starts from mining.

tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:15:34 PM

Hello,

fortunately can not be set by the developer or someone. therefore I will not be wondering like you.
because I dont know what will happen, it will be different will not be like this time.

jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:10:29 PM

Hello,

If it gets regulated there would be more investors who would join btc. Because there are people especially investors who like to invest in btc but are afraid of dojng so because it isn't regulated. If that happens then it will just be the beginning of a wonderful time for us. We might see all time highs on a daily basis due to the increase of demand in btc.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
alien-fx2

Activity: 61

Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:44:57 PM

Not much would change. Governments can create as many regulations as they want, but they can not enforce it when there is no way for them to control the rules of the protocol.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
xsentus
Legendary

Activity: 1301
Merit: 1000

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:46:24 PM

prices will grow up again an again..

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:58:40 PM

Hello,

If it gets regulated there would be more investors who would join btc. Because there are people especially investors who like to invest in btc but are afraid of dojng so because it isn't regulated. If that happens then it will just be the beginning of a wonderful time for us. We might see all time highs on a daily basis due to the increase of demand in btc.
for sure if people will learn about btc and government start implementing rules more people will decide to invest and the price will surely goes up even more, its not true that if government will begin to ask some taxes our from this business people will stop or will quit crypto instead more people will be
getting more curious and they will begin to realized that this investment is really a serious system that will allow us to gain just by holding some coins.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:28:59 PM

Hello,

for sure if people will learn about btc and government start implementing rules more people will decide to invest and the price will surely goes up even more, its not true that if government will begin to ask some taxes our from this business people will stop or will quit crypto instead more people will be
getting more curious and they will begin to realized that this investment is really a serious system that will allow us to gain just by holding some coins.

Tell me please how do you need bitcoin in regulation? If so, what kind of regulation is needed for bitcoin?
And who do you think should be regulated by the bitcoin community or the government or a third party?
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:49:28 PM

BTC is getting regulated everywhere and look what it happening to the price. Nothing because Bitcoin is decentralized which means no one owns it and it's a computer network so you can't shut it down.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:08:23 PM

If governments set some rules on the circulation of crypto currency in this country, this will only strengthen it, since in this case the state will by force of its laws already protect the interests of the owners of the crypto currency. This protection includes, first of all, judicial protection, when anyone who has rights violated by the crypto currency can apply to the court. If the state does not regulate the circulation of crypto currency, there will be no such protection.

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:10:58 PM

As I see it in my country, the effect of regulating bitcoin is that it attracts more people to participate in bitcoin community and do earning like trading and rendering services in exchange of bitcoin. Making the economy of our country more healthy as it helps those who are unemployed and underemployed to have extra income. It also helps to start an investment as bitcoin does not require very huge money to invest in it.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:12:51 PM

I do not think bitcoin will go down in price if every country organizes each with their policies. I think it will benefit bitcoin users in some countries that regulate bitcoin well, but if one of the states regulates bitcoin in a way to benefit the country it must be countered by bitcoin users.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:36:47 PM

Hello,

I don't think like you. because it is not real happening. and nothing will happen, so I will not imagine saying something.

jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:40:50 PM

i dont think so, any antion only can be regulate bitcoin in their own country, but bitcoin is worldwide, in what way they regulate worlwide system?

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
SonOfNorth

Activity: 195

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:58:11 PM

I think Already Bitcoin gets regulated. you may not find any exchange site without giving fees. you must need to pay some fees for trading in any reputed exchange site. Even transactions  get traced sometimes. 

The fees are not there for any regulatory reasons. They're there because the companies are there to make profit, not offer charity.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2144

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:08:07 PM

If or better to say when Bitcoin will become fully legalized and regulated, it will help to boost its adoption as big companies and institutional investors won't be afraid that it will one day may be banned plus they will have some guarantees that they won't be easily cheated. However, it will come with additional costs like taxation and additional fees for all users of cryptocurrencies. However, many users, especially smaller customers might choose to use alternative services that does not comply with regulations, as their costs would generally be lower. It's also important to create decentralized services that can't be regulated just like Bitcoin itself - decentralized exchanges, p2p marketplaces, etc.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:09:22 PM

Bitcoin will never be fully regulated because of legal and jurisdictional issues. But if the impossible happens and it is regulated what then is its difference compared to banks  if that happens. The community will dump it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: