Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SUSPENDED] ❂ SKILLBOARD ❂ MONETIZE EVERYTHING, UTILIZE ANYTHING & SHARE IT ALL  (Read 3015 times)
Skillboard (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Skillboard: monetize, utilize & share anything.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:00:03 PM

Hello guys! What is the situation at the moment? Very little information from the developers. Is the bounty still alive? What are the terms of token sale?
Hi Dio,

We are currently developing the application. The reason there is little continuous information regarding the ICO is because we are also busy setting up our partnership with the Dutch government. As you might know working with a governmental institute always is subject to a lot of bureaucracy, which is very time consuming. Nevertheless, the bounty is still very much alive!

All of the terms regarding the token sale can be found in the whitepaper. If you are referring to the date, we can't give it yet because of the above mentioned on-going process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Skillboard (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:02:53 PM

hi admin, please change my rank to member
here's my account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1101236
thankyouu Cheesy
Hi Lee,

Done Smiley Thanks for your contributions!

dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:46:47 PM

Hello guys! What is the situation at the moment? Very little information from the developers. Is the bounty still alive? What are the terms of token sale?
Hi Dio,

We are currently developing the application. The reason there is little continuous information regarding the ICO is because we are also busy setting up our partnership with the Dutch government. As you might know working with a governmental institute always is subject to a lot of bureaucracy, which is very time consuming. Nevertheless, the bounty is still very much alive!

All of the terms regarding the token sale can be found in the whitepaper. If you are referring to the date, we can't give it yet because of the above mentioned on-going process.

Thank you for the feedback! Great news. I am very glad that everything is going well. We continue to work. And we will wait for fresh news from the team.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:05:08 PM

Hi. I've been working for twitter bounty for 13 weeks already, but I can see that you counted stakes only for 1st Month. When do you plan to update the spreadsheet? I afraid that my tweets/retweets will dissapear from twitter soon.
And how long this bounty will continue? Don't you still know the date of ICO?

Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:15:07 PM

Sorry I did not see this project before, would support. I wish successes in the further realization of the project.
Skillboard (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:58:49 AM

Hi. I've been working for twitter bounty for 13 weeks already, but I can see that you counted stakes only for 1st Month. When do you plan to update the spreadsheet? I afraid that my tweets/retweets will dissapear from twitter soon.
And how long this bounty will continue? Don't you still know the date of ICO?
Hi Crasengover,

Please have a look at the pinned item on our Slack channel for the answer to your first question. Secondly, regarding the ICO. We are busy setting up our partnership with the Dutch government. As you might know working with a governmental institute always is subject to a lot of bureaucracy, which is very time consuming. As soon as that is settled, we'll disclose the ICO date.

frankfrogs

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:03:33 AM

hello dev,, for signature campaign i reached member from jr.member,, can i change signature code?? and than if changed it,, have a reward stake??

❂ SKILLBOARD ❂
P2P PLATFORM TO MONETIZE ANYTHING, UTILIZE EVERYTHING & SHARE IT ALL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Skillboard (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:34:00 PM

Hi Frank, we've updated your status!

leemichael9

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:53:28 PM

dear admin,
please change my rank to full member, here's my profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1101236 thankyouuuu!

Skillboard (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:42:49 PM

dear admin,
please change my rank to full member, here's my profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1101236 thankyouuuu!
It has been updated!

Skillboard (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

We recently had an update talk with government officials about our collaboration. It was a very productive talk with even better forthcomings.
We convinced them about the possibilities that blockchain technology could bring to society and it's governance I.E.: better service, higher efficiency and lower costs - just to name few.

As of such, we have been given the assignment to develop a prototype that will be used in a pilot for certain subsidy schemes. Because we believe that following this path will have a direct positive effect on the life of people who need our help most, in this case youngsters, we have, for now, chosen to fully focus our efforts on building this prototype. Building this prototype for the government will eventually lead to a win-win-win situation:

Individuals will have better accessibility to subsidy schemes and the government will be equipped with a more efficient subsidy scheme system. For several subsidy categories, we will build a blockchain powered supply and demand platform, which in time we will be able turn into our envisioned P2P tasking platform: Skillboard.

The assignment allows us to develop the application in a controlled environment, that ensures regulatory compliance - with the goal to become widespread adopted by the Dutch government with regard to optimizing their subsidy schemes. In time we will use the foundation of this developed platform to create the decentralized tasking platform for anyone who is willing to utilize peer to peer skills and services.

Because of the above mentioned reasons we have chosen to suspend the ICO, for now. This opportunity enables us to create a solid platform foundation, with an immediate userbase that obviously has very specific needs. We are convinced this approach increases the longevity of our platform and would like to thank you for your understanding in this pivotable moment in Skillboard's creation.

If you have any questions regarding this announcement, please send them to info@skillboard.io.

Kind regards,

The Skillboard Team

bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

We recently had an update talk with government officials about our collaboration. It was a very productive talk with even better forthcomings.
We convinced them about the possibilities that blockchain technology could bring to society and it's governance I.E.: better service, higher efficiency and lower costs - just to name few.

As of such, we have been given the assignment to develop a prototype that will be used in a pilot for certain subsidy schemes. Because we believe that following this path will have a direct positive effect on the life of people who need our help most, in this case youngsters, we have, for now, chosen to fully focus our efforts on building this prototype. Building this prototype for the government will eventually lead to a win-win-win situation:

Individuals will have better accessibility to subsidy schemes and the government will be equipped with a more efficient subsidy scheme system. For several subsidy categories, we will build a blockchain powered supply and demand platform, which in time we will be able turn into our envisioned P2P tasking platform: Skillboard.

The assignment allows us to develop the application in a controlled environment, that ensures regulatory compliance - with the goal to become widespread adopted by the Dutch government with regard to optimizing their subsidy schemes. In time we will use the foundation of this developed platform to create the decentralized tasking platform for anyone who is willing to utilize peer to peer skills and services.

Because of the above mentioned reasons we have chosen to suspend the ICO, for now. This opportunity enables us to create a solid platform foundation, with an immediate userbase that obviously has very specific needs. We are convinced this approach increases the longevity of our platform and would like to thank you for your understanding in this pivotable moment in Skillboard's creation.

If you have any questions regarding this announcement, please send them to info@skillboard.io.

Kind regards,

The Skillboard Team

this project has been running for so long, until when will the ICO delay, will we continue to work? hopefully this delay brings blessing and for the good of Skilboard. thanks for update information
Skillboard (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

this project has been running for so long, until when will the ICO delay, will we continue to work? hopefully this delay brings blessing and for the good of Skilboard. thanks for update information
You don't need to continue the bounty work during this time. Thanks for your understanding!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: