Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO closed] - DOC.AI conversational AI-powered platform - NRN token  (Read 9203 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Marina_T (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:57:49 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 12:52:19 PM by Marina_T

Join the decentralization revolution
The token sale is now successfully closed. Approximately $10 million has been raised. Thank you for your support!

Join Us On Social Media
TELEGRAM | BITCOINTALK | REDDIT

What is NEURON?

We are entering a world where artificial intelligence, natural language understanding and the tokenized economy have the potential to bring unmatched benefits to healthcare.  We have been working on converging these three in one infrastructure (NEURON) and one currency: the NRN (neuron).

We are using our doc.ai conversational AI-powered platform for on-demand, quantified biology. This advanced natural language dialog system was designed for vertical medical domains, and can generate and communicate insights on genomic and pharmacogenomic, exposomic and anatomical data as well as sensor-based wellness features and hematology.

With the help of this technology layer we are launching NEURON, a decentralized artificial intelligence platform which allows anyone to connect to the network and train their own AI, by pushing deep learning to edge devices (smartphones).

The Neuron (NRN) tokens give access to the AI network and reward the users (individuals or when the unite they become research organizations) who train their AI with tokens. With these tokens they can broadcast a competition on NEURON and create a bounty (prize) for data scientists. When these succeed in building a prediction model that provides unique insights into the proposed personal quantified biology profile, they win the prize.

The convergent collection of health data, the subsequent classification and the prediction models can be the first step to a documented preventive way of life where health is no longer a discrete but becomes a continuous function and the medical information chain shifts from a seller’s to a buyer’s market.

Token Sale Terms

Target on token sale: approx. $30 million

Total token supply: 860,000,000 NRN, of which:
  • 37% sold in the token sale
  • 33% for distribution to incentivize the ecosystem
  • 30% retained by doc.ai

Ethereum ERC20 token
Purchase methods accepted: BTC and ETH

Click here to see demos of our products

NEURON Token Sale Documentation

Brochure | White Paper | Press Release

Our Team

Senior Leadership

Walter De Brouwer

Sam De Brouwer

Alan Greene, MD

Anthea Chung

Jeremy Howard

Key Advisors

Udi Manber

Joey Krug

Diego Gutierrez Zaldivar

Jonathan Smith

Brad Mills

News

Ethereum World News  |  EconoTimes  |  NewsBTC  |  CoinTelegraph  |  Investitin  | Reddit  |  BitcoinMagazine  | HealthcareITNews  |  TheBlock  |  ITWeb  |  BlockchainNews  |  ETHNews  |  PCMag  |  ZDNet  |  VatorNews  |  Techonomy

Social Media

TELEGRAM  |   TWITTER  |   FACEBOOK  |   LINKEDIN  |   BITCOINTALK  |   REDDIT  |   CRUNCHBASE  |   MEDIUM

Customer

Token Sale Legal Advisor

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Paidi
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 10:03:11 PM

Too many ICO starts in september, is it a good idea to change the ICO schedule? If not wrong more than 10 ICOs
By the way I want to take a translation for Indonesia if needed  Smiley send you PM and wait for your response thanks.
claudieux

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:03:29 PM

Do you also have a pre-sale? Thank you!
kono900

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:04:14 PM

bounty avalable for your token?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:00:56 PM

Do you also have a pre-sale? Thank you!

Yes we do and it is expected to start on September 7, Best to go to tokensale.doc.ai and signup for email updates. You will be asked to indicate your expected order size and if choosing $50k or more you can also indicate interest to participate in the presale.
toreador8888

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:25:58 AM

What is your approach revolution?
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:06:03 PM

Hi. Is there any bounty thread for doc.ai?

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Gss2k2

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:20:32 PM

An AI that is not use for stock market trading but for health care.  Shocked

Nice keeping an eye on this one.
supremeny

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:56:16 PM

vinny invested, partnered with civic, healthcare, AI.. it is a very interesting project.
i just wish the pre-sale minimum wasn't 50k  Sad
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:26:02 AM

Kindly reserve for Filipino translation thank you.
xtrump101

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

$onion

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:16:58 AM

Any campaign for social media or signature or a referal or something for token ads? Thanks Smiley
kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:59:57 AM

Dev whether the project will be in the signature or the gift of social media. Good luck
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:11:46 AM

Its total supply is huge. When ico started? What is the price of ico per token?
I also do not see your roadmap here, complete your project details here so many people are interested to join your project.
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:24:43 AM

I'm still a little confused with this peoyek concept, if I do not misunderstand, neurons are a decentralization platform about intelligence research centers, projects with the concept of a medical center
I see you have a total supply of quite a lot, why only distributed 37% only to token sale?
chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:51:13 PM

How is an F1 score calculated, and what makes an F1 score good enough to be accepted?
a-m

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:03:18 AM

Your newsletter subscription does not work.
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:07:08 AM

Do we need to order $50k+ in order to participate in the presale?
Maarten91

Activity: 72
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:15:15 AM

AI has such a large future. Great to see projects being established around this for a good cause.

QQ6693606

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:20:01 AM

why have so many ico coins?

Retired

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:20:55 AM

As I said, the only thing holding me back is the $50k requirement. Do we really need to invest that much?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:45:01 PM

Hi. Is there any bounty thread for doc.ai?

Unfortunately no, but we will have a signature campaign, please stay tuned.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:51:13 PM

I also do not see your roadmap here, complete your project details here so many people are interested to join your project.

I think it is important to think not simply in the number of tokens, but the network valuation. doc.ai is $86m at ICO price. Civic and Tierion both had higher token supply and yet were very successful.

There is a roadmap in the brochure  https://tokensale.doc.ai/brochure

Pre-sale starts on September 7th and we are taking pre-registrations now at presale@doc.ai

Crowdsale starts on September 28th
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:51:56 PM

As I said, the only thing holding me back is the $50k requirement. Do we really need to invest that much?

Yes unfortunately, this is the minimum order for the pre-sale.
NewWorldCoiner

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:48:07 AM

I think it is important to think not simply in the number of tokens, but the network valuation. doc.ai is $86m at ICO price. Civic and Tierion both had higher token supply and yet were very successful.

There is a roadmap in the brochure  https://tokensale.doc.ai/brochure

Pre-sale starts on September 7th and we are taking pre-registrations now at presale@doc.ai

So you're keeping $25.8 million worth of coins? No wonder you want a $50k minimum buy in for the pre-sale.

Would you care to give us a breakdown on how this obscene number of coins will be used by your team?

Do you even have any code to show us, or is just graphics at the moment?
Retired

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 10:00:24 AM

And how much would you need minimum for the normal token sale?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:00:06 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 06:33:30 PM by Marina_T

There is a roadmap in the brochure  https://tokensale.doc.ai/brochure

So you're keeping $25.8 million worth of coins? No wonder you want a $50k minimum buy in for the pre-sale.

Would you care to give us a breakdown on how this obscene number of coins will be used by your team?

Do you even have any code to show us, or is just graphics at the moment?

The 30% retained by company is actually very much in line and even conservative, e.g. compared to Filecoin, Kik. Civic, Tierion are very much in the same area.

The 33% used for network growth will be used to incentivize more participants to join the network, both individuals and corporates.

Re products, have you checked our demo videos? The robo-anatomics and robo-hematology are both in beta version.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:33:36 PM

And how much would you need minimum for the normal token sale?

This has not been confirmed yet, but do not expect to have a high limit. More likely we will have to restrict the max order in the crowdsale.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:22:22 PM

I dont think your token distribution is fair? Over 60% will be held by the team
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:22:08 PM

I dont think your token distribution is fair? Over 60% will be held by the team

Only 30% will be held by the team. 33% is used to incentivise ecosystem growth. As mentioned above this is in line with many precedents and much more conservative than many others.
NewWorldCoiner

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:53:30 AM

The 30% retained by company is actually very much in line and even conservative, e.g. compared to Filecoin, Kik. Civic, Tierion are very much in the same area.

The 33% used for network growth will be used to incentivize more participants to join the network, both individuals and corporates.

Re products, have you checked our demo videos? The robo-anatomics and robo-hematology are both in beta version.

I'm not interested in other ICO's or how they did things, I'm asking you about your ICO. I count 22 people in your brochure, how will the $25.8 million be split between them? Who gets what? I'm guessing it's not an equal split?

And yes, I checked your videos. I wouldn't exactly call them videos or demos though, they look like graphics to me. Where can I download the actual product? Where is the code?
nakashow

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:21:26 PM

Hi. Is there a Bounty Campaign, especially a Translation Bounty? My expertise is translating English into Japanese. As you know, the BTC volume by JPN is larger than any other currency in the world, so translation text of DOC.AI into Japanese should deliver benefits.
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:28:48 PM

Apparently, there will be no bounty campaign but a signature one. I'll be interested by this one, really Smiley

amir24

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:52:47 PM

why this project need blockchain and what neuron token do?

This project has same problem as Bowhead health. You not prove that technology even work before trying to use blockchain.
AI chatbot not used in medicine right now because technology not good yet. Please, you must prove to ICO investor that AI chatbot work before taking money.

This project saying: we build project to talk to aliens and now we use blockchain. But we no know if aliens exist!

So far I not give money to this. I also can not find white paper to read about.
Ramazi

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:54:06 AM

I also can not find white paper to read about.

There is a link to whitepaper in this thread:
https://tokensale.doc.ai/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:37:43 PM

Here is the link to our signature campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2134126.0
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:38:59 PM

This project has same problem as Bowhead health. You not prove that technology even work before trying to use blockchain.
AI chatbot not used in medicine right now because technology not good yet. Please, you must prove to ICO investor that AI chatbot work before taking money.

This project saying: we build project to talk to aliens and now we use blockchain. But we no know if aliens exist!

Have a look at our demo videos. This all is possible with our technology and it is quite advanced already.

We will soon release a working version of our Selfie2BMI app, you will be able to test for yourself.
Dcrstats

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:58:50 PM

Have a look at our demo videos. This all is possible with our technology and it is quite advanced already.

We will soon release a working version of our Selfie2BMI app, you will be able to test for yourself.

Where can I read more about your partnership with Deloitte?
Is there any official mention of this partnership from Deloitte side? Thanks.
Retired

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:54:13 AM

бayнти кoмпaния в coциaльныx ceтяx бyдeт??
Google translation: bounty company in social networks will be ??
amir24

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:10:48 PM

Hello, I read white paper (I recommend put on website home page not on token sale page).

I not expert in AI but understand problem like this: we have AI algorithms and algorithm need large data and large computing power to solve problem that human not find easily

I have many question

1) why can average person help with provide large data. average person maybe provide data like calories, walking, heart beat, maybe glucose test. But this very small data and not making many predictions from it. In Radius example - I think giving diary of seizures is not helpful data to cure epilepsy. I see we generate useless data. So I say Selfie2BMI app not very useful. Maybe just for fun but not make business money or help solve medical problem.

We still need private company/hospital/doctor to give data. Genomic test company or brain doctor for Radius. Even blood test like in "robo-profile" you need private lab to do test.  Robo-profile/robo-genomics/hematology it look like it take data and make prediction. Nice app but will need I think doctors and medical devices to help patients put data to app. Now you have problem to make partnership with blood lab in every countries, with EMRs in whole world, with genomic companies across world. Very hard to get all data to the patient in doc.ai app.

Summary: nice to say patient "own data", but I think really they "buy data". Patient cant make helpful data on own.
Recommendation: look to Medcredits (MEDX) ICO. They making 100% decentralized platform for patient to make own data. Maybe you partner with MEDX and this solve problem #1.

2) large data storage and computing power: what your plan to store data? iphone not going to store 100TB genomic data. then, how AI algorithm use computing power of iphone. Iphone not strong. Maybe you must make partnership but technology not exist right now for decentralized computing. Golem still take 5-10 year to help doc.ai. Maybe you store data decentralized but so far no iphone app to do this.

3) Legal problems. Doc.ai very new and now making medical recommendation. If patient have heart attack because doc.ai get confused and change patient medications how this work? I think still many years before we have good laws to allow this. So far doc.ai maybe help doctor but medical decision must come from doctor. I think doc.ai have many problems today if it bypass doctor.

Summary: reason 2) + 3) why I say before that technology not work yet. I think doc.ai have good company but I no buy ICO because I think still 5-10 year for doc.ai to make me money  Undecided
Recommendation: ICO maybe bad model for funding big complex project. Or maybe bad for small ICO investor like me

4) Neuron token. Who it incentivize? I not understand (maybe this part I am wrong and I need explanation)
Patient - I see they pay money to do many tests and get data from private company (they do this now already if they want genomic test or blood test) then they sell data for neuron token?
Doctor/research - they pay patient in neuron to get the data from patient? so doc.ai hurting research because now they lose money to patient?

Blockchain token important for consensus or trust payment. So what neuron token really do?
No summary/recommendation - maybe explain to me more.

CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:20:27 PM

Your idea is not new!

There is actually way better coin that has been actually ICOd and it is Chinese atmatrix! It also brings AI to the blockchain  and they sold out in like 9 hours raising 44 million $.

So you are basically just behind, they are releasing their demo on November. Keep watching this Atmatrix as the AI in china goes crazy!

Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:45:05 AM

Your idea is not new!

There is actually way better coin that has been actually ICOd and it is Chinese atmatrix! It also brings AI to the blockchain  and they sold out in like 9 hours raising 44 million $.

So you are basically just behind, they are releasing their demo on November. Keep watching this Atmatrix as the AI in china goes crazy!

Atmatrix is very different, it is a platform to connect AI and blockchain. We have a very specific product for conversational AI in the quantified biology space. Oh, and our demos are already available on our website. The first product goes live in the next couple of weeks.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:48:11 AM

Where can I read more about your partnership with Deloitte?
Is there any official mention of this partnership from Deloitte side? Thanks.

They have not made any specific announcement on this but you can have a look at the profile of Rajeev Ronanki who is quoted on our press release. He has shared the article about doc.ai on his Linkedin page.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajeev-ronanki-a443031/
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:48:34 AM

бayнти кoмпaния в coциaльныx ceтяx бyдeт??

Unfortunately not.
logloss

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:54:52 PM

Hello, I read white paper (I recommend put on website home page not on token sale page).

I not expert in AI but understand problem like this: we have AI algorithms and algorithm need large data and large computing power to solve problem that human not find easily

I have many question

1) why can average person help with provide large data. average person maybe provide data like calories, walking, heart beat, maybe glucose test. But this very small data and not making many predictions from it. In Radius example - I think giving diary of seizures is not helpful data to cure epilepsy. I see we generate useless data. So I say Selfie2BMI app not very useful. Maybe just for fun but not make business money or help solve medical problem.

We still need private company/hospital/doctor to give data. Genomic test company or brain doctor for Radius. Even blood test like in "robo-profile" you need private lab to do test.  Robo-profile/robo-genomics/hematology it look like it take data and make prediction. Nice app but will need I think doctors and medical devices to help patients put data to app. Now you have problem to make partnership with blood lab in every countries, with EMRs in whole world, with genomic companies across world. Very hard to get all data to the patient in doc.ai app.

Summary: nice to say patient "own data", but I think really they "buy data". Patient cant make helpful data on own.
Recommendation: look to Medcredits (MEDX) ICO. They making 100% decentralized platform for patient to make own data. Maybe you partner with MEDX and this solve problem #1.

2) large data storage and computing power: what your plan to store data? iphone not going to store 100TB genomic data. then, how AI algorithm use computing power of iphone. Iphone not strong. Maybe you must make partnership but technology not exist right now for decentralized computing. Golem still take 5-10 year to help doc.ai. Maybe you store data decentralized but so far no iphone app to do this.

3) Legal problems. Doc.ai very new and now making medical recommendation. If patient have heart attack because doc.ai get confused and change patient medications how this work? I think still many years before we have good laws to allow this. So far doc.ai maybe help doctor but medical decision must come from doctor. I think doc.ai have many problems today if it bypass doctor.

Summary: reason 2) + 3) why I say before that technology not work yet. I think doc.ai have good company but I no buy ICO because I think still 5-10 year for doc.ai to make me money  Undecided
Recommendation: ICO maybe bad model for funding big complex project. Or maybe bad for small ICO investor like me

4) Neuron token. Who it incentivize? I not understand (maybe this part I am wrong and I need explanation)
Patient - I see they pay money to do many tests and get data from private company (they do this now already if they want genomic test or blood test) then they sell data for neuron token?
Doctor/research - they pay patient in neuron to get the data from patient? so doc.ai hurting research because now they lose money to patient?

Blockchain token important for consensus or trust payment. So what neuron token really do?

The only thing NEURON and MEDX have in common is that they are doing their ICO at the same time.  But that is where the comparison stops.  We do not believe that the “average” person who needs healthcare is powerless without the medical corporations.  We do not believe that "average" people are unable to collect medical data ourselves nor that this data would be useless.  We do not believe that we do not have the right to own our data, that we have to buy it.  We do not believe that doctors are not willing to share the decisions about healthcare with their patients.  We do not believe that these ideas put us outside of the law, certainly not in the USA.  But I will tell you what we do believe.  The biological profile of the near-future will be consumer-controlled, AI-powered and data-centric.  It will be algorithmic rather than symptomatic, bottom up rather than top down, consumer facing rather than doctor facing, quantitative rather than qualitative.
It would be wrong to think that the Blockchain revolution that is now going on is only about technology, or storage, or about computing power or about consensus mechanisms.  These are only means to serve the goal: a new philosophy, a belief system that gives people the tools to empowerment, the guarantee that it cannot be taken from them forever, that it cannot be broken and that nobody can come and shut it down.
neuron.technology

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:14:34 PM

Hello,

Do I understand correctly that users will get paid for the training of the neural network?
If yes, does that mean that users are limited to medical specialists only?
If not, now non-specialist could train neural network?

Thank you for the answers!
amir24

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:36:57 PM

I have many question

The only thing NEURON and MEDX have in common is that they are doing their ICO at the same time.  But that is where the comparison stops.  We do not believe that the “average” person who needs healthcare is powerless without the medical corporations.  We do not believe that "average" people are unable to collect medical data ourselves nor that this data would be useless.  We do not believe that we do not have the right to own our data, that we have to buy it.  We do not believe that doctors are not willing to share the decisions about healthcare with their patients.  We do not believe that these ideas put us outside of the law, certainly not in the USA.  But I will tell you what we do believe.  The biological profile of the near-future will be consumer-controlled, AI-powered and data-centric.  It will be algorithmic rather than symptomatic, bottom up rather than top down, consumer facing rather than doctor facing, quantitative rather than qualitative.
It would be wrong to think that the Blockchain revolution that is now going on is only about technology, or storage, or about computing power or about consensus mechanisms.  These are only means to serve the goal: a new philosophy, a belief system that gives people the tools to empowerment, the guarantee that it cannot be taken from them forever, that it cannot be broken and that nobody can come and shut it down.

I disappointed with answer. I agree overall idea you saying, but you not answer questions. Only talk philosophy.

So easy question: How today I get blood test without #1) doctor prescribe me #2) nurse to take blood with needle and put into tube with potassium oxalate as an anticoagulant and sodium fluoride as a preservative and #3) lab corporation to process blood and give results

How patient create data without medical corporation? How you "give people the tools to empowerment". Everybody poke themself at home with needle and have lab in his house?? I think you dreaming of future but plan not realistic. This simple blood test. What about MRI machine or genomic testing or nuclear medicine test (everybody have radioactive tracer in home??).
inf0sil0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:57:26 PM

Walter de Brouwer was the CEO and co-founder of Scanadu. He was at the head of the company when they launched their indiegogo campaign for the Scanadu - Scout medical reading device.
This indiegogo campaign reached record funding and production began. The FDA eventually did not approve the use of this product, and the units were no longer in production.
Walter de Brouwer eventually stepped down as CEO in 2016.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/scanadu-scout#/

http://medcitynews.com/2016/12/scanadu-shutting-down-tricorder/

My question, have the investors - or indiegogo campaign investors, received any type of refund for the Scanadu Scout campaign?
amir24

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:07:00 PM

Walter de Brouwer was the CEO and co-founder of Scanadu. He was at the head of the company when they launched their indiegogo campaign for the Scanadu - Scout medical reading device.
This indiegogo campaign reached record funding and production began. The FDA eventually did not approve the use of this product, and the units were no longer in production.

My question, have the investors - or indiegogo campaign investors, received any type of refund for the Scanadu Scout campaign?

Thank you for information!

"De Brouwer became the CEO of doc.ai, a mysterious healthcare startup with a website featuring an animation dressed as a healthcare professional that wants to be an “AI for health”.

Retired

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:35:40 AM

Will your ICO have an affiliate program?
logloss

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:10:22 PM

I have many question

I disappointed with answer. I agree overall idea you saying, but you not answer questions. Only talk philosophy.

So easy question: How today I get blood test without #1) doctor prescribe me #2) nurse to take blood with needle and put into tube with potassium oxalate as an anticoagulant and sodium fluoride as a preservative and #3) lab corporation to process blood and give results

How patient create data without medical corporation? How you "give people the tools to empowerment". Everybody poke themself at home with needle and have lab in his house?? I think you dreaming of future but plan not realistic. This simple blood test. What about MRI machine or genomic testing or nuclear medicine test (everybody have radioactive tracer in home??).

Let me explain the magic.  You go to wellnessfx.com, order your blood test on your phone.  The site will give you an address close to your location where you go in and a friendly phlebotomist takes blood samples while talking to you.  When you wake up the day afterwards, the blood values are in your phone with explanation and ranges.  The same goes for sequencing your genome, pharmacogenome or microbiome: you go to veritasgenetics.com, receive instructions in the mail, the results also appear in your phone or computer. 
There is a world of atoms and a world of bits.  We are the bits, you are the atoms.  You poke in our arms, we interpret and send you the data.  And we both use machines to do this.
logloss

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:19:08 PM

This is an old story, it has been corrected since.  Importantly I had left the company a year before this happened in a good state: well-funded, great teams and new investors just coming in. 

The device has not been bricked, the indiegogo community can still use it.  The device was not refused by the FDA, it is still collecting data in the investigational study. This is the real story: http://www.telemedmag.com/article/scanadu-become-scamadu/
"Scanadu lives on. In fact, it’s doing reasonably well. Having raised more funds from investors they are promising new products on the horizon. The company brilliantly managed to run a profitable(!) study, collect large amounts of data, show that their product had a market, and gain the trust of investors."  A misunderstanding between the company and the community.
logloss

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:37:27 PM

Thank you for information!

"De Brouwer became the CEO of doc.ai, a mysterious healthcare startup with a website featuring an animation dressed as a healthcare professional that wants to be an “AI for health”.

This sounds like the beginning of Skynet..
amir24

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:16:26 PM

I have many question

Let me explain the magic.  You go to wellnessfx.com, order your blood test on your phone.  The site will give you an address close to your location where you go in and a friendly phlebotomist takes blood samples while talking to you.  When you wake up the day afterwards, the blood values are in your phone with explanation and ranges.  The same goes for sequencing your genome, pharmacogenome or microbiome: you go to veritasgenetics.com, receive instructions in the mail, the results also appear in your phone or computer. 
There is a world of atoms and a world of bits.  We are the bits, you are the atoms.  You poke in our arms, we interpret and send you the data.  And we both use machines to do this.

Yes, so patient "buy" data from wellnessfx.com. It take 78$ to get basic blood test. App only importing data from corporation. Patient not generating data without help of corporation. Also now patient pay cash for blood test but if they have insurance and doctor prescribe then insurance make much cheaper.

Now step 2: How data go from wellnessfx.com to doc.ai app? Doc.ai have partnership with wellnessfx.com?

Please also explain to me what neuron token do. Who it help? I still no understand deep down the details.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:53:56 PM

I have many question

Yes, so patient "buy" data from wellnessfx.com. It take 78$ to get basic blood test. App only importing data from corporation. Patient not generating data without help of corporation. Also now patient pay cash for blood test but if they have insurance and doctor prescribe then insurance make much cheaper.

Now step 2: How data go from wellnessfx.com to doc.ai app? Doc.ai have partnership with wellnessfx.com?

Please also explain to me what neuron token do. Who it help? I still no understand deep down the details.

Indeed, the app does not generate data without the corporation that performs the blood test. Importantly, our app give you control of this data, and interprets it for you the way you can understand it easily without the need to go to a doctor. If your doctor is alway accessible to you, if it does not bother you to keep going to the doctor all the time for blood test results then you might not need our app. Our app allows users to get control of their data, of their biological profile more generally, and interprets it in a way that is easily understandable without a need to constantly consult a medical professional.

More details on the role that NRN token plays in the system will be released in the private placement memorandum and the token economics documents that are expected to be published tomorrow.
amir24

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:45:19 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 10:08:09 PM by amir24

I have many question

Indeed, the app does not generate data without the corporation that performs the blood test. Importantly, our app give you control of this data, and interprets it for you the way you can understand it easily without the need to go to a doctor. If your doctor is alway accessible to you, if it does not bother you to keep going to the doctor all the time for blood test results then you might not need our app. Our app allows users to get control of their data, of their biological profile more generally, and interprets it in a way that is easily understandable without a need to constantly consult a medical professional.

More details on the role that NRN token plays in the system will be released in the private placement memorandum and the token economics documents that are expected to be published tomorrow.

I like idea of machine learning. I see how patient need to have own data. I see app can gather data from corporation/doctor. I think you have problem with big data storage and big data processing...but this problem you can fix in future.

I think big problem today is you try to replace doctor. This problem have 2 reasons:

Reason 1: Still legal problem. Machine learning algorithm all new. It make mistake and patient get hurt or die. Remember tesla car crash from machine learning failure. This 100% happen. Patient will die and doc.ai have lawsuit and maybe this hurt doc.ai future a lot. Be careful not to hurt patient with too big confidence in algorithm.

Reason 2: Doctor mainly control patient data today. If you say too much you try to replace doctor, doctor will not agree too much work with you. Like we agree, you only import data and you rely on corporation/doctor for data. Doc.ai need many many MANY partnership to gather data. You must be nice to doctor so they allow app to import data.

Solution: Work WITH doctor. Patient see doctor and get answer and then doc.ai see same data and give answer. Maybe 5 years doc.ai have time to learn and then it legal to replace doctor. But will not happen without doctor agreeing to share data. This why I tell you partner with MedCredits (MEDX). They doctors who can help you get data and teach algorithm to work and compare answers with real doctor. They want patient to have data and they help to connect patient to doctor/corporation to generate data.
Now you tell me you have doctor on team...this not same thing. Doc.ai need agreement from 1000s doctor around world to give data. This what Medcredits can help you to do.

Healthcare very complicated. If you make war against doctors and no cooperate with doctors I think you have big problem to make doc.ai success. Good advice?  Wink

Dcrstats

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:28:35 AM

So, pre-sale should start today, right? What is the timeframe?
Will it be ongoing till the public crowdsale or we should hurry up?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:47:24 PM

So, pre-sale should start today, right? What is the timeframe?
Will it be ongoing till the public crowdsale or we should hurry up?

The pre-sale has started for pre-registered participants. From pre-registrations we are quite full but still have some room.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:48:00 PM

Exciting news from our side - Pantera Capital and Anthony Di Iorio led out early advisors pre-sale:
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/docai-announces-successful-completion-of-initial-sale-of-saft-securities-pantera-capital-led-the-round-300513271.html
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:37:58 PM

Really excited to see what this project has to over, anything with healthcare seems like a good idea now. I wish the team all the best!

-Ethereal

BITCOINDENMARK

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:04:55 AM

Why would MD`s  want to feed a "machine" that will make some MD unemployed ?
amir24

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:56:21 PM

Yes. Like I say, doc.ai must work WITH doctor not say they replace. I see youtube video where Walter de Brouwer say doctor get $20 for emergency room visit. And he say "we will make it work". This fantasy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLKAn3itw6Y&t=483s (7:07)

Doc.ai very smart project in theory. AI will be success in future we know. But, project must make team with MD to get data. This why I say partner with MedCredits (MEDX). But I not hear response back and they have already money from pantera and pre-sale so maybe dev not care to bitcointalk now.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:05:52 PM

Yes. Like I say, doc.ai must work WITH doctor not say they replace. I see youtube video where Walter de Brouwer say doctor get $20 for emergency room visit. And he say "we will make it work". This fantasy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLKAn3itw6Y&t=483s (7:07)

Doc.ai very smart project in theory. AI will be success in future we know. But, project must make team with MD to get data. This why I say partner with MedCredits (MEDX). But I not hear response back and they have already money from pantera and pre-sale so maybe dev not care to bitcointalk now.

We will certainly consider partnering with MedCredits. But generally, there are a lot of other parties that we would like to partner with, and those include insurance companies etc, so definitely what you are suggesting is on top of our agenda.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:08:00 PM

Latest article from Venture Beat:
https://venturebeat.com/2017/09/07/doc-ai-raises-2-3-million-in-cryptocurrency-presale/amp/
amir24

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:21:36 PM

We will certainly consider partnering with MedCredits. But generally, there are a lot of other parties that we would like to partner with, and those include insurance companies etc, so definitely what you are suggesting is on top of our agenda.

Yes. Of course many partnership but doc.ai have big goal to decentralize so make sense to make partnership with decentralized project. Insurance company biggest centralized problem in healthcare!

We don't like to see ethereum make partnership with amazon cloud as example.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:26:02 AM

All, super excited about this Reddit post about doc.ai and our ICO by Brad Mills, our advisor: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6zaq96/docai_my_investment_thesis_blockchain_deep/
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:31:29 AM

Looking forward to the main sale as the 50k usd preico cap is beyond my threshold.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:29:06 PM

Looking forward to the main sale as the 50k usd preico cap is beyond my threshold.

Thank you! It will be great to have you onboard!
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:29:26 PM

Excited to be featured by Vinny Lingham in his blog post.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/vinny-lingham-on-the-perfect-ico-eat-your-own-dogfood

doc.ai will use the Civic app for our crowdsale.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:20:23 AM

Check our latest blog post:
https://medium.com/@_doc_ai/an-ico-to-decentralize-ai-on-the-blockchain-and-unlock-health-data-c7e3429da99c
M++

Activity: 342

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 03:37:27 AM

FlipHodl.com has published his review about Doc.ai make sure to check it guys!

Fliphodl.com ICO Analysis Website.
adsamy

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:46:21 AM

Moderators need a good article title to attract people to come in and watch, need to publish official content so that everyone is willing to participate in your activities and ask questions about your project, and then need to update the host and answer some questions in time, although some problems are Low , But your project can get the most of the followers, your community is lively, the crowd is to recognize your project, those successful projects do not have a do not do so
SolidLiquid

Activity: 378

Native Korean, Professional Translator

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:06:14 AM

Very interesting project and this is absolutely a good project to look at.

What should I say more? it's more than just amazing
ronin07

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:51:06 PM

Can I buy tokens for bitcoins?

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:21:15 PM

Can I buy tokens for bitcoins?

Of course, it will be possible. Crowdsale starts at tokensale.doc.ai on Sep 28th at 1pm UTC.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:21:29 PM

Interview with Walter De Brouwer, Co-Founder and CEO of Doc.ai
https://www.investitin.com/doc-ai-personal-robo-doctor/

Thank you!
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:56:33 PM

The Modern Investor on doc.ai:
https://youtu.be/L6LICMXHXRY
NWgost

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:50:01 AM

I like this project!
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:33:12 PM

All, doc.ai has done a Q&A with CoinFund couple of days ago regarding the project and our ICO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWn4Vt-IyqM

You are welcome to join our Telegram channel at t.me/doc_ai

ICO starts on September 28th at https://tokensale.doc.ai/
Gpes

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:53:34 AM

Is there no bounty available?
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:03:28 AM

KYC is a requirement for the doc.ai token sale isn't it? That would be unfortunate.
eastwind_ja

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:07:50 AM

will there be  a limitation to chinese investors ?   hope this project can be open to all  investors  who would like to join.

r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:16:05 AM

KYC is a requirement for the doc.ai token sale isn't it? That would be unfortunate.

As I know KYC is not required.

But I preffer a KYC. It's opens the way to exchanges and makes the crowdsale campaign more legitimate. And those who do not want or will not be able to pass KYC, they will create demand on the exchange.

As example, the korean ICON literally in a few days before ICO decided to require KYC and now they will require KYC after the crowdsale.
This is the right decision.

About KYC and DOC.AI from recent letter:

The CIVIC app makes the process more “investor friendly”.
It will be possible to register with email address (without the Civic app) during pre-registration on September 25-26th. When the crowdsale starts on September 28th it will only be possible to register with the Civic app. Accordingly, if for some reason you are unable to use the Civic app (for example, you use Android version earlier than 6.0) please pre-register on September 25-26th in order to be able to participate. For further details on the crowdsale process and the Civic app please see our FAQ at https://tokensale.doc.ai/faq

Wink
Forumgeiq

Activity: 351

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:23:43 AM

That would be absolute stupidity... Why would you even ask for KYC when the tokens will be exchanged by anon people right after the ICO. It really doesnt make sense.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:47:32 PM

Is there no bounty available?

Sorry no bounty but there is a signature campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2134126.0
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:48:17 PM

For US, investors have to pass accredited investor checks. For outside of the US, requirement is to register with address and certain self certification requirements.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:48:57 PM

will there be  a limitation to chinese investors ?   hope this project can be open to all  investors  who would like to join.

Unfortunately, the legal advice we received prevents us for opening the offering to Chinese investors. Hong Kong is allowed though, if you are a resident there.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:52:04 PM

All, here is the link to our latest blog post which includes the video explaining one of the use cases and providing an excellent illustration of the NRN tokenomics:
https://medium.com/@_doc_ai/from-pre-sale-to-crowdsale-771fa4d213cf
Gpes

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:06:58 AM

Is the team not planning any bounty?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:14:03 AM

Is the team not planning any bounty?

Sorry no bounty but we do have a signature campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2134126.0
eastwind_ja

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:51:51 PM

will this project allow chinese to  participate  in  the ICO ,  hope  there  is a permit for them.

coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:32:59 PM

AI and natural language understanding are bringing unmatched benefits to healthcare that's nice idea and it would bring big success for this project.
But all the important thing I can't find it on your site about your TEAM and your Whitepaper?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:05:08 PM

will this project allow chinese to  participate  in  the ICO ,  hope  there  is a permit for them.

Really sorry, we can't accept China though we do have Hong Kong if you are a resident there.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:06:26 PM

AI and natural language understanding are bringing unmatched benefits to healthcare that's nice idea and it would bring big success for this project.
But all the important thing I can't find it on your site about your TEAM and your Whitepaper?

Thank you! Please have a look here:
https://doc.ai/about
https://tokensale.doc.ai/
Whitepaper: https://tokensale.doc.ai/whitepaper
Brochure: https://tokensale.doc.ai/brochure
Tokenomics: https://tokensale.doc.ai/tokenomics
screasy

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:08:27 PM

Certified investors ONLY?  Bummer.  I wish the little guys like me could get in on the ground floor of great opportunities like this.  I have been following this since the start.  Pretty disappointed,  l gotta say.  I wish you guys had published the requirements earlier.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:52:10 PM

Certified investors ONLY?  Bummer.  I wish the little guys like me could get in on the ground floor of great opportunities like this.  I have been following this since the start.  Pretty disappointed,  l gotta say.  I wish you guys had published the requirements earlier.

Are you based in the US? Then yes, it is accredited investors only, sorry. We have disclosed it quite some time ago, sorry it was not very clear.

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:58:26 PM

Was going to check if we could test out the AI platform somewhere or see a working proof of concept. Too bad only certified. Good luck op.
eastwind_ja

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:35:58 PM

Unfortunately, the legal advice we received prevents us for opening the offering to Chinese investors. Hong Kong is allowed though, if you are a resident there.
thank you very much for your notice ,  that is  a  bad news for  chinese investors,   chinese investors are a big  power for any  project.

ICOnow

Activity: 324

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:43:12 AM

DOC.AI listed in iconow.net

http://iconow.net/doc-ai-listed-on-iconow-net/

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:15:45 AM

Thank you!
maioran

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:55:53 PM

$50k is a little bit to high for me,  but in a few Hours the Crowdsale starts. can you tell us whats the Ico-price for the tokens?
wish you the best for the Ico

ICO 40% OFF  Δ    Δ  A-TOKEN Index  Δ    Δ  ICO
Oct.10 - Dec.15                            Oct.10 - Dec.15[/b
active.participator

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:58:53 PM

Is there a bounty program here?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:04:59 PM

$50k is a little bit to high for me,  but in a few Hours the Crowdsale starts. can you tell us whats the Ico-price for the tokens?
wish you the best for the Ico

$50 will be the minimum in the crowdsale and the price will be $0.10.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:05:18 PM

Is there a bounty program here?

Unfortunately not, sorry.
invest4all

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:16:58 PM

Looking forward to crowdsale start  Smiley
bitfon

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:30:52 PM

start is now, 30 min, min - $50. So good

ForEasy.me пoмoгaeт aвтoмaтичecки и пo выгoднoй цeнe инвecтиpoвaть в Bitcoin и дpyгиe кpиптoвaлюты. Cтpaтeгия ycpeднeния paбoтaeт нa Bac. Haчнитe ceйчac!
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:35:52 PM

please tell me how to add tokens to the wallet after purchase?

Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:41:33 PM

please tell me how to add tokens to the wallet after purchase?

Tokens are expected to be issued in spring next year, we will provide that information closer to the date.
STIKS1911

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:58:06 PM

Thank you!)excellent quality queue during the ico to the network is not overload!)

maioran

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:23:36 PM

will the tokens tradeable on an exchange ?
Regards
M

ICO 40% OFF  Δ    Δ  A-TOKEN Index  Δ    Δ  ICO
Oct.10 - Dec.15                            Oct.10 - Dec.15[/b
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:09:38 PM

Thank you!)excellent quality queue during the ico to the network is not overload!)

I agree. This queue mechanism with expected waiting time and possibility to have a notification when its ones turn. However at the pace this sale is running I doubt it was Worth having the queue in Place...
bastiandurden

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:28:23 PM

Hi there,

Are the NRN tokens found on his exchange fake?

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/NRN/BTC
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:29:28 PM

Hi there,

Are the NRN tokens found on his exchange fake?

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/NRN/BTC

The logo is different, so possibly some other NRN.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:46:49 PM

All, our tokensale is now live at tokensale.doc.ai. Please be very diligent and always look out for doc.ai as a domain name and and doc.ai Incorporated (US) in the green section next to the website address. Payment details will never be provided via Telegram or other similar channels.
faroredono

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:12:56 PM

Anyone else get a 501 error on this page payments.doc.ai ?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:10:07 PM

Anyone else get a 501 error on this page payments.doc.ai ?

If this issue persists for you, could you please send us a screenshot to support@doc.ai?
active.participator

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:20:44 AM

I participated in ICO, the question is when will the tokens be credited?
muvie

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:11:04 PM

Whitepaper looks interesting and technically sophisticated. Is there already a minimum viable product available?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:16:53 PM

I participated in ICO, the question is when will the tokens be credited?

The tokens are expected to be issued in spring 2018 (that information is on our website).
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:17:50 PM

Whitepaper looks interesting and technically sophisticated. Is there already a minimum viable product available?

Some of our AI modules are in alpha - have a look at videos on our website: https://tokensale.doc.ai/#onboarding
invest4all

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:49:45 PM

Is it possible for one person to invest twice?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:53:02 AM

Yes, you can use the same payment details (send from the same address you send your first payment, to the same payment details that were provided to you originally.
nagualcode

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:57:52 AM

Can I edit some of my account details, after I made a donation?
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:59:56 AM

Yes, you can use the same payment details (send from the same address you send your first payment, to the same payment details that were provided to you originally.

Is there any limitation in investig? How much I may invest in one time
lepoulpe

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:26:05 PM

Hello, it's really a huge project, very exiting. I hope peoples will understand possibilities. I am french and sadly in our langage contents is very hard to found it. I would like to make a video where i explain the project puting the technique outside. A simple movie with concretes examples.
So i would like to know, in several years with much data, doc.ai will could predict for the woman if a contraception pill is better that another one for her ? Or it could to give method to fight diabet ?
would he advise a water rather than another for an infant?
can you answer me for these 3 specific cases which already affects a general public. and sorry if my english is not on top.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:20:08 PM

Can I edit some of my account details, after I made a donation?

It is definitely possible to change your token receipt address - go to your Account menu.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:20:49 PM

Is there any limitation in investig? How much I may invest in one time

There is a limit but it is relatively large, you are less likely to hit it so please feel free to contribute the amount you had in mind.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:21:34 PM

Hello, it's really a huge project, very exiting. I hope peoples will understand possibilities. I am french and sadly in our langage contents is very hard to found it. I would like to make a video where i explain the project puting the technique outside. A simple movie with concretes examples.
So i would like to know, in several years with much data, doc.ai will could predict for the woman if a contraception pill is better that another one for her ? Or it could to give method to fight diabet ?
would he advise a water rather than another for an infant?
can you answer me for these 3 specific cases which already affects a general public. and sorry if my english is not on top.

Thank you! Sam De Brouwer, one of co-founders, is French and I've asked her to draft a quick answer for you in French. Will post here as soon as she comes back.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:29:39 PM

Hi sir, I want to know what is the minimum invesment I want to invest but I want to know first. I waiting for the money right now and im looking for Ico and I think this one of ICO I invest on this week. And when the token can tradable or in exchanges ? It is next month or next year? Thanks for answer to my question. Godbless!
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:31:35 PM

Hi sir, I want to know what is the minimum invesment I want to invest but I want to know first. I waiting for the money right now and im looking for Ico and I think this one of ICO I invest on this week. And when the token can tradable or in exchanges ? It is next month or next year? Thanks for answer to my question. Godbless!

The minimum investment is $50 equivalent in BTC or ETH.

The tokens are expected to be issued in spring 2018 (around March-April).
lilei5200

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:46:25 AM

wa  i want to take part in
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:45:13 PM

wa  i want to take part in

Great! Please go to tokensale.doc.ai and choose Participate in the Crowdsale. All the best!
lilei5200

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:54:05 AM

my friend want to join
Mila888

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:38:57 AM

Perhaps, too, to take part in this project.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:35:34 PM

Still not too late to participate - the sale closes this Thursday.
kirancc

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:35:09 PM

Hi there .. I see only 2 days left for crowdsale and only 1/3rd of the tokens were sold. What happens to the remaining tokens that were not sold? Most important, what happens to the project? Do you still be able to launch the network by spring and issue tokens?

Thanks.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:53:59 PM

Hi there .. I see only 2 days left for crowdsale and only 1/3rd of the tokens were sold. What happens to the remaining tokens that were not sold? Most important, what happens to the project? Do you still be able to launch the network by spring and issue tokens?

Thanks.

Yes, the funds gathered are sufficient for us to launch the network and we are already working on it. We will need more financing later, hence if we end up with unsold tokens we believe it will be prudent to sell them closer to network launch when we would likely be able to achieve higher price than in this crowdsale, which should benefit all parties involved. We are also considering partially burning them. Either of that has not been decided yet.
endriagn

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:43:14 AM

i will join your program
ponomarb14

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:54:26 AM

I can still take part in the ICO(crowdsale) doc.ai?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:56:09 PM

I can still take part in the ICO(crowdsale) doc.ai?

Apologies, but the crowdsale is now closed.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:57:16 PM

Dear all, approximately $10 million has been raised in our token sale which has now closed. We are extremely grateful for all the support received! The team is now 100% focussed on building the NRN network, aiming to launch it in March-April 2018.

This topic will remain open for the doc.ai investors and supporters to discuss the network development and doc.ai more generally. Please stay in touch!
Deepfoelife

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:13:55 PM

Idea is good. But how team going to solve juristic issues? I mean AI going to offer any health's problem solutions - how lawfully its suggestion and what if someone can be hurt by any of AI's offers?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:21:39 PM

Idea is good. But how team going to solve juristic issues? I mean AI going to offer any health's problem solutions - how lawfully its suggestion and what if someone can be hurt by any of AI's offers?

In our project AI will provide more data about your health, not diagnosis. With more information provided by AI about your health you can go to your health practitioner who can then provide a recommendation based on it.
Deepfoelife

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:25:26 PM

In our project AI will provide more data about your health, not diagnosis. With more information provided by AI about your health you can go to your health practitioner who can then provide a recommendation based on it.

Ow, thanks! But wouldnt AI recomend any supplementals or drugs to solve health problems?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:46:28 PM

Ow, thanks! But wouldnt AI recomend any supplementals or drugs to solve health problems?

Yes, that is possible, but we will make sure we will have disclaimers and compliance as necessary.
alex3921

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:50:26 PM

What are you going to do with unsold tokens after the ICO?
Deepfoelife

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:52:26 PM

How much have been sold and what's the average price?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:08:28 AM

It has not been decided yet. For now we are 100% focusing on working on network launch.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:12:36 AM

How much have been sold and what's the average price?

We have sold approximately 113m tokens for approximately $10 million.
zombie6

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:35:28 AM

The project seems very revolutionary, will it be just recommendations or what? how can I rely on the data that will give me the doc.ai, how can people be insured against errors? because the question is very large and complex. I want to believe in such decisions, I'll follow how it will be implemented in practice.
blkthought

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:21:40 PM

Will be watching this token closely once the network launches.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:15:03 PM

The project seems very revolutionary, will it be just recommendations or what? how can I rely on the data that will give me the doc.ai, how can people be insured against errors? because the question is very large and complex. I want to believe in such decisions, I'll follow how it will be implemented in practice.

Here is the response from our CEO:
The datasets that go into the profile come from third parties and are logged on the blockchain: blood results, urine results, medical records, scans, diagnoses, therapies, biometerology reports on where you live, microbiome tests, genome tests, medications, etc.. so the provenance provides integrity of the data, of course about 15-20% is self-reported but in EMRs that is 45%.  The project consists of collection of data guided by the AI (it will find this for you in the idle data that exists in several portals and data stores where you give your permission).  Then the data scientists will try out their models at that data.  With this data plus the modeling you can go to see the 'real world' of medical providers, we only do data.  We do not do diagnosis (that is the present), we do prediction (future).
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:15:14 PM

Will be watching this token closely once the network launches.

Thank you!
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:39:47 AM

Is there a minimum purchase?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:48:51 PM

Is there a minimum purchase?

Our ICO is now closed.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:52:14 PM

Our latest blog post on what we have been up to so far since closing the ICO:
https://medium.com/@_doc_ai/sitrep-the-first-10-days-a61dc885057e
yan.markevich

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:01:33 PM

Can you give a link to the githab?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:06:20 PM

Can you give a link to the githab?

Our code is not open source. We are considering opening it up and once done, will let the community know.
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:31:41 PM

who will tell you how to add the token doc.ai to the MEW wallet?

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:09:51 PM

who will tell you how to add the token doc.ai to the MEW wallet?

We will announce it towards spring 2018 when the tokens are expected to be issued.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:50:13 AM

Join for some testing at doc.ai next week!

https://medium.com/@_doc_ai/join-for-some-testing-at-doc-ai-next-week-ce8a2e8d89a6
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:09:25 PM

Check our latest blogpost about the "30 Million Americans are suffering from an undiagnosed disease" they're called #Zebras

https://medium.com/@_doc_ai/30-million-americans-are-suffering-from-an-undiagnosed-disease-c1c97d504737
evgenyche

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:25:13 PM

Hi, I understand that the ICO is finished and the token will circulate only in the spring? for the bounty program and those that were sold?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

Hi, I understand that the ICO is finished and the token will circulate only in the spring? for the bounty program and those that were sold?

Token issuance is indeed expected in spring 2018. We did not have a bounty program.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:54:38 PM

JOIN the doc.ai exposomics Challenge!

Join our Exposomics Challenge on @GithUb -> Help understand factors that contribute to diseases and deteriorate our health and earn $NRN
https://doc-ai.github.io/exposomics/
Samia_Naiz

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

Doc.ai is a conversational platform for on-demand, quantified biology. This advanced natural language dialog is designed for vertical medical domains.
https://icoclap.com/docai

LiskQH

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

Alan Greene and Jeremy Howard have left the project? In their Linkedin the mention of doc.ai has disappeared. It seems you mislead people. Most of members of the team has already left the project. Any comments about it?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

Alan Greene and Jeremy Howard have left the project? In their Linkedin the mention of doc.ai has disappeared. It seems you mislead people. Most of members of the team has already left the project. Any comments about it?

No, they are still with doc.ai, just doing other projects in parallel as well. Will check regarding their Linkedin. Jeremy participated in our conference recently:
https://twitter.com/2healthguru/status/950523984499494913
alexcbobr

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:59:39 PM

I could not buy tokens on the ICO and on the stock exchanges I do not have them when I can buy them?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

I could not buy tokens on the ICO and on the stock exchanges I do not have them when I can buy them?

The tokens are expected to be issued upon network launch (we are targeting end of March). We might also do another token sale, please sign up for updates at tokensale.doc.ai to learn more.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:48:06 AM

The tokens are expected to be issued upon network launch (we are targeting end of March). We might also do another token sale, please sign up for updates at tokensale.doc.ai to learn more.
why another ico Huh
ronin07

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

When will the distribution of coins be? When will the stock exchange?

ronin07

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

The topic is supported?

ds_pl

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:47:11 AM

I took part in the ICO, please tell me when to wait for tokens on ERC20 ?
LazyBitInvestor

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

Info from web-site:

The team is now 100% focused on building the NRN network, aiming to launch it in March-April 2018

Do you have an exact date?

Also you need to pay more attention to your community, this forum thread is looking dead...

r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:36:29 AM

I got a letter

Dear all,

Many of you have been asking us about our second token offering. Following your requests and significant reverse enquiries that we have received from both new and existing SAFT purchasers, we have decided to do a small private round selling SAFTs at a conversion price of $0.20 per token, capped at $5m. Unfortunately given it is a manual process we can only accommodate larger orders (we are not using a token platform for this sale). Accordingly, if you are interested to contribute $100,000 or above please email us at marina@doc.ai with your desired allocation and currency of funding (USD, BTC or ETH) and we will share the purchase information. Please note that the lock-up for this new sale is 1 year from the end of the sale.
Very importantly, we have great news for our existing SAFT purchasers, regardless of whether you want to participate in the current round of private sale. We intend to provide 10% bonus tokens on respective original purchase amounts, which may be implemented though a purchase price adjustment on your original SAFT.
While we consider specific implementation points, we did want to let you know about this as we appreciate your commitment!  Our current expectation is that you would receive these NRNs at the time of the network launch currently targeted for mid-October this year. We will provide more details closer to the date.

To all our investors whom we will be unable to accommodate in this round - thank you very much for your support. As you have seen we are making significant progress with our network and are on track to release the tokens sold in the ICO in October 2018.

We publish weekly updates via our blog on MEDIUM and have released a lot of interesting code for the community to build upon on GITHUB.

Marina Titova,
doc.ai

If you want to invest, please double check the address for communication.

Wink
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

Info from web-site:

The team is now 100% focused on building the NRN network, aiming to launch it in March-April 2018

Do you have an exact date?

Also you need to pay more attention to your community, this forum thread is looking dead...
It is august now, but the text was not changed on main page...
Does this project have any community? Telegram group mb?
Invested more than a year ago and still waiting for any results...
Dazdingo

Activity: 574

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

Never hear about that project

6HJs93K290Ka2

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

Is doc.ai a scam?

I invested ETH, month ago the NRN should be in my MEW but instead they change the rules afterwards, talk about some regulations which disallow them to issue tokens-.- then its april 2018, then august 2018, now august is over and did something happen? No. I believe they took the eth/btc, founded a company and wont issue anything to their real supporters - they will never tell but I bet even in 2019 noone will see his NRN in MEW Wink They will find an excuse why its not possible! Some of their inital team members have no mention of doc.ai in their profiles anymore. Good sign! Very good sign... not!

doc.ai is a scam. I am not mad, thats how crypto works currently and its the biggest flaw. doc.ai is a good example why we need frameworks/rules for this kind of trade.
Dazdingo

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:42:58 AM

Hi all
Any news?

Dazdingo

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

Is doc.ai a scam?

I invested ETH, month ago the NRN should be in my MEW but instead they change the rules afterwards, talk about some regulations which disallow them to issue tokens-.- then its april 2018, then august 2018, now august is over and did something happen? No. I believe they took the eth/btc, founded a company and wont issue anything to their real supporters - they will never tell but I bet even in 2019 noone will see his NRN in MEW Wink They will find an excuse why its not possible! Some of their inital team members have no mention of doc.ai in their profiles anymore. Good sign! Very good sign... not!

doc.ai is a scam. I am not mad, thats how crypto works currently and its the biggest flaw. doc.ai is a good example why we need frameworks/rules for this kind of trade.

Good news))) because I'm doing a similar project for AI) and dont need a lot of competitors)))

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

doc.ai is a scam.

I hope it is not. Then why we regulary get updates via email from DOC.AI team?
But really, there are not any ways of communications with the team.
This topic is 100% not supported by team  Sad
6HJs93K290Ka2

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:29:04 AM

doc.ai is a scam.

I hope it is not. Then why we regulary get updates via email from DOC.AI team?
But really, there are not any ways of communications with the team.
This topic is 100% not supported by team  Sad

As I said... nobody will see any of its invests in doc.ai... dont expect NRN token to come up... other companies find ways but doc.ai is not willing to do anything here. I invested not a small amount because I believed in them. Overall I dont see any "real" progress...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: