Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BouerBouer's Signature Shop (0.1BTC per signature)  (Read 1576 times)
BouerBouer (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2011, 04:22:06 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2011, 04:09:27 PM by BouerBouer

Hey guys, I've been doing signatures out of my own interest on and off for the last 5 years, and so I will now be offering them at 0.1BTC here. Smiley

Here are a few signatures I've made recently.

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/GunGraveTZA/LouisMash-Up.png

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/GunGraveTZA/L4DSquadLeaderImprovedVersionBigBor.png

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/GunGraveTZA/AssassinsCreed2Signature.png

To request a signature, please post in the following way:

Name on signature:
Caption on signature (optional):
Theme (can be anything from a general theme to a movie to a TV show to a video game):
Spesific ideas? (optional):
Large, small or custom? (large is 450x180, small is 450x140, custom is accepted with a small additional charge of 0.02BTC):
Behind-the-scenes? (optional, for an extra 0.03BTC will send you early versions of your signature until the completed one):

Once you have posted, I will make the signature and post a low-quality version of it on the forum. You can then transfer 0.1BTC to "1GrtWovYTZhKeNmR1YU7W5fxYabxKSyhVn" without the quote marks, then I will upload the high-quality version.

So what are you waiting for? Post your requests now! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BouerBouer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 12:06:21 PM

Bump: Anyone want one then?
SomeoneWeird

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 01:24:41 PM

Name on signature: SomeoneWeird
Caption on signature (optional):
Theme (can be anything from a general theme to a movie to a TV show to a video game): umm, something todo with computers, like asm or something in the background?
Spesific ideas? (optional): Do "SomeoneWeird" like how they did Metasploit in this
Large, small or custom? (large is 450x180, small is 450x140, custom is accepted with a small additional charge of 0.02BTC): Large + 0.05 if you can do another one as a wallpaper (1366x768)
BouerBouer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 03:24:35 PM

Okay, that's very cool how Metasploit did the text on that T-shirt, but unfortunately it won't be possible in your signature due to how it's designed. Sad

However, it IS possible with the wallpaper. As what you are requesting is quite simple as a theme, the signature will be nice and simple too, so I will upload the signature first, then work on the wallpaper. Smiley
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 03:30:42 PM

Okay, that's very cool how Metasploit did the text on that T-shirt, but unfortunately it won't be possible in your signature due to how it's designed. Sad

However, it IS possible with the wallpaper. As what you are requesting is quite simple as a theme, the signature will be nice and simple too, so I will upload the signature first, then work on the wallpaper. Smiley

hmm, alright. So your saying you won't be able todo it on the sig, but can do it on the wallpaper, or can't do it on either?

Sorry it's just that was a bit confusing Tongue
BouerBouer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 03:48:29 PM

hmm, alright. So your saying you won't be able todo it on the sig, but can do it on the wallpaper, or can't do it on either?

Well I meant it'd be possible on the wallpaper. I just need to figure out how to do it. Tongue

Anyway I finished your signature and posted it here, BUT looking at it it's far too minimal. So I'm improving it right now with a few small details I think could make all the difference. Should be back up in half an hour. Smiley
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 04:17:16 PM

Well I meant it'd be possible on the wallpaper. I just need to figure out how to do it. Tongue

Anyway I finished your signature and posted it here, BUT looking at it it's far too minimal. So I'm improving it right now with a few small details I think could make all the difference. Should be back up in half an hour. Smiley

Alright sweet. Thanks
BouerBouer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 04:26:18 PM

Okay, well the signature is done. It doesn't have the text effect you requested, as I stated will be probably, but I will PM you with a possible solution. I intentionally went for a low-fi style, as I think it's pretty difficult to pull off the same smooth, stylistic approach I do with my other signatures. Tell me what you think. Smiley

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/GunGraveTZA/SomethingWeirdFinalLQ.jpg
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 04:27:42 PM

Okay, well the signature is done. It doesn't have the text effect you requested, as I stated will be probably, but I will PM you with a possible solution. Tell me what you think. Smiley

yeah it's good, but would you be able to get rid of the glare, and change my name to SomeoneWeird, Wink
BouerBouer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 04:31:58 PM

Okay, well the signature is done. It doesn't have the text effect you requested, as I stated will be probably, but I will PM you with a possible solution. Tell me what you think. Smiley

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/GunGraveTZA/SomethingWeirdFinalLQ.jpg

yeah it's good, but would you be able to get rid of the glare, and change my name to SomeoneWeird, Wink

OMG how did I do something as stupid as that sorry. Fixed and fixed. xD

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/GunGraveTZA/SomethingWeirdFinalLQ-1.jpg
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 04:34:43 PM

OMG how did I do something as stupid as that sorry. Fixed and fixed. xD

nice, how bout that wallpaper? Smiley Also I just realised the text was from fallout Tongue
BouerBouer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 04:37:37 PM

Haha yeah, was trying to think of something that looked hacker-esque and the first thing I thought of was green command line-like text. And I thought of Fallout before the Matrix. Tongue

While I work on that (it will most likely just be the Metasploit logo and your name in the middle) please send me the 0.1BTC for the signature, then I will PM you the high-quality one. Smiley
BouerBouer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 04:58:20 PM

Okay, the wallpaper is finished. However, since it is a large custom size I will PM it along with the high-quality version of your signature once I have recieved the payment for it. It's 0.15BTC in total. Smiley
BouerBouer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2011, 10:52:11 AM

While I wait, does anybody else have a request?
BouerBouer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2011, 07:50:35 PM

Last bump for now, anybody at all want a signature?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: