Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING: FORUM IS LOGGING IP FOR CONFISCATION, THEYMOS UNDER PLEA BARGAIN  (Read 3022 times)
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:59:29 AM

Oh no! This user account was hacked - the original user has no control now (just read by looking up his posts). Mod alert ?
Yeah my account has being hacked..

Not sure what I can do about it

Change the motherf***ing password

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 09:59:33 AM

I finally escape the newbie jail to read this kind of stuff?  Why is it so hard for people to get access to the regular forums when craziness like this is going on?

LOL, this

shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:59:47 AM

Oh no! This user account was hacked - the original user has no control now (just read by looking up his posts). Mod alert ?
Yeah my account has being hacked..

Not sure what I can do about it

Mod alert. I have alerted already.
shibaji

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:01:11 AM

This guy/hacker is on a roll  Grin Just see how many thread's he created within few mins. Mods surely will have some work to do :-)
shibaji

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:03:09 AM

This guy/hacker is on a roll  Grin Just see how many thread's he created within few mins. Mods surely will have some work to do :-)

YOU ARE PART OF THE FED

Yes, I am being fed milk-cereal now, and not feeding you anything  Tongue
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 10:04:22 AM

YOU ARE PART OF THE FED

The predict that soon the threads will be locked/moved and the OP banned.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:06:27 AM

Out of jurisdiction
Furthermore our Canadian regulator will not comply to the US legislation if it takes effect pursuant to the legal regulations regarding MSB reporting with bitcoin as cited from this article in PCWorld that can be supplemented with other sources
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2039347/canadian-regulator-takes-lighter-view-of-bitcoin.html
The regulators however will target American companies that do not comply with MSB registration meaning future industries might move to Canada to operate instead of the US

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:12:51 AM

... This is because the Federal Reserve is about to announce a bitcoin confiscation similar to the closure of the gold window decades earlier. The Department of Homeland Security will knock on the doors of people who have accessed bitcoin related sites multiple times, or is an active user. ...

It would be foolish not to assume that all website activity is not logged on any web site visited whether it is the case or not.

And if there is one silver lining to the absolutely appalling level of theft and loss which permeates the Bitcoin ecosystem it is that it provides a very robust level of plausible deniability should anyone come looking for a person's BTC Smiley

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
ktttn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Capitalism is the crisis.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 11:02:16 AM

Ripple needs moving to services. If I was mod, I'd do that. Is that crazytalk?

Phinnaeus Gage you are on the list for money laundering

I live at 406 W. Center St. They know the city. Come and get me! In case they can't read the address on the house from the road, look for the totem pole depicting Honest Abe. (seriously)
I like the cut of your jib, friend.

Typing in caps must make it true.
You always know when someone is serious once they go all caps.
Cruise control for cool.

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
Ever see a gutterpunk spanging for cryptocoins?
LfkJXVy8DanHm6aKegnmzvY8ZJuw8Dp4Qc
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 11:05:25 AM

Ripple needs moving to services. If I was mod, I'd do that. Is that crazytalk?

Or altscam
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 11:07:21 AM

brb, going to talk with my local police and ask them to arrest me on the grounds of the following evidence:
Total Time Spent Online:    121 days, 15 hours and 54 minutes.
Total Posts:    6227 posts
Total Topics Started:    85 topics
Beans

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 02:47:25 PM

I kept hearing my hard drives spin up while I was sleeping last night, and I'm pretty sure I saw a drone fly over my house earlier today.. What's happening?!?
itsgoldbaby

Activity: 157

Hello!

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 02:49:07 PM

YOU THINK THE DHS IS ONLY TARGETING MT GOX? NO! THEY ARE TARGETING BITCOIN

BE SAFE OUT THERE. I AM NOT SUGGESTING PEOPLE USE RIPPLE. USE A BRAINWALLET. BUT RIPPLE IS NOT AFFECTED.
This guy must be telling the truth, he is using all caps.  Grin
RoadToHell

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 04:54:05 PM

BE SAFE OUT THERE. I AM NOT SUGGESTING PEOPLE USE RIPPLE. USE A BRAINWALLET. BUT RIPPLE IS NOT AFFECTED.
So my ripple IOU for worthless bitcoins will still be valid?  That's just awesome.

Sam Spade: We were talking about a lot more money than this.
Kasper Gutman: Yes, sir, we were, but this is genuine coin of the realm. With a dollar of this, you can buy ten dollars of talk.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 07:07:58 PM

So my ripple IOU for worthless bitcoins will still be valid?  That's just awesome.

LOL, good point Cheesy

AzureEngineer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 07:25:16 PM

Quick! Everyone give your Bitcoins to me for safe keeping!

My name was simply a play on "Blue Engineer" from Team Fortress. I am not affiliated with Microsoft or the Azure project.
RavinTavin

Activity: 126

RavinTavin from MyFreeCams

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 07:52:47 PM

They convert to designer clothes amazingly!

BTC DonationSee Profile Bellow Online Daily 7pm-1am  Eastern Time Zone. USA, times may vary Wink
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/RavinTavin <--- Click! 18+ Only
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 08:14:35 PM

I have recently became aware that Michael Marquardt, the forum administrator known as theymos, is under a confidential plea bargain (assisting another to retain the benefit of crime; acquiring, possession and use of criminal proceeds).

I seriously doubt that, but...

The forum is logging all access to bitcointalk as well as numerous community sites, including bitcoin.org.

...this is true.  It's a talk forum.  It logs all access as a necessary part of it's primary function.  If this makes you want to find your tinfoil hat, hide in the closet and suck your thumb; perhaps you shouldn't be using this forum?  Or any forum, for that matter.

This is because the Federal Reserve is about to announce a bitcoin confiscation similar to the closure of the gold window decades earlier. The Department of Homeland Security will knock on the doors of people who have accessed bitcoin related sites multiple times, or is an active user.

Heh.  Good luck with that one.

Be safe and use a brainwallet! This message will be deleted soon because of Michael Marquardt's plea agreement, however spread the word.

Yes, be safe.  Use a brain.  Good words to live by.  If this thread is deleted now, I'll eat my hat.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 08:18:26 PM

Yes, be safe.  Use a brain.  Good words to live by.  If this thread is deleted now, I'll eat my hat.

But... gone will be the proof that you said this....

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 08:19:20 PM

Oh good. Now that MoonShadow has replied, I can be sarcastic in my reply...

WARNING: FORUM IS LOGGING IP FOR CONFISCATION, THEYMOS UNDER PLEA BARGAIN
OH NOSE!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: