Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KickCity - Community Is Power  (Read 17281 times)
Devrialemci

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:09:13 PM

It looks like good. I can make some investment after make some investigation. But it is mandatory to make a good investment because most of them become scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleksandra_kickcity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

It looks like good. I can make some investment after make some investigation. But it is mandatory to make a good investment because most of them become scam.

you are absolutely right. It's better to investigate everything carefully. Also. you can ask any question in our telegram chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

So KickCity has recently resumed its ICO campaign. Sadly I have discontinued its signature campaign but admin said weekly stake is counted upon the end of ICO. I am then hoping that my contribution will be counted.

Hello! Why do you think so? KickCity is a transparent company and we are open to every comment. Token distribution will be after Token Sale

I think he only worries about the effort will be useless. Most importantly if the manaver is nit updating the sheet. I think tjis worries him a lot. And not about you being legit or not.

Bounty is being counted now. So Token distribution will be after Token Sale

so the bounty is finished just 10 days before the token sale ends? why is that so?
some bounty runs until the end of the token sale but yours, you end it early.

our bounty campaign lasted 4 weeks

ohh, okay. but i guess it has been better if you have extended it up until the end of the ico. particularly that the progress of your ico is so slow.
extension of bounty might attract more people. it is a good marketing though.
Vyachel

Activity: 294

SEMUX

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:19:20 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 09:02:44 AM by Vyachel

ICO ends on 31 March? If the project is not collected hard cap it will continue its work? or the team will return Ethereum to investors.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

So KickCity has recently resumed its ICO campaign. Sadly I have discontinued its signature campaign but admin said weekly stake is counted upon the end of ICO. I am then hoping that my contribution will be counted.

Hello! Why do you think so? KickCity is a transparent company and we are open to every comment. Token distribution will be after Token Sale

I think he only worries about the effort will be useless. Most importantly if the manaver is nit updating the sheet. I think tjis worries him a lot. And not about you being legit or not.

Bounty is being counted now. So Token distribution will be after Token Sale

so the bounty is finished just 10 days before the token sale ends? why is that so?
some bounty runs until the end of the token sale but yours, you end it early.

our bounty campaign lasted 4 weeks

ohh, okay. but i guess it has been better if you have extended it up until the end of the ico. particularly that the progress of your ico is so slow.
extension of bounty might attract more people. it is a good marketing though.

I understand your point, however, we decided to make it for 4 weeks
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:14:36 AM

It was not necessary to remove the signature in advance, would participate to the end and would receive their reward after selling the tokens

Hello! You can ask all bounty related questions here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2954691
I do not understand why people start asking questions about bounty companies in ANN branches. After all, on a branch of the bounty you will get a faster and better answer Smiley
onetoniro

Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

hi team, i cant find how much fund raised in our ICO..
anyone can tell me??
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:25:59 PM

anyone can tell me??

I want to know more also about the currently raised amount in terms of dollars. But i can not see it on the official site. I hope dev will answer us.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:38:36 PM

anyone can tell me??

i think they alread remove it, before you easly can see the amount token sold on this page https://ico.kickcity.io/
But now you just able to see when the ico ended

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dhohert

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

It was not necessary to remove the signature in advance, would participate to the end and would receive their reward after selling the tokens

Hello! You can ask all bounty related questions here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2954691
I do not understand why people start asking questions about bounty companies in ANN branches. After all, on a branch of the bounty you will get a faster and better answer Smiley

I agree with you that it is not a right practice to paste or ask questions concerning bounty campings in the Ann but then again, I think why they do things like that might be that they have tried laying their complain on the bounty thread but didn't get a response hence they decided to disturb the Ann thread.  If the bounty Managers starts answering, situations like this can be averted. Thank.
OzhogCoin

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

anyone can tell me??

I want to know more also about the currently raised amount in terms of dollars. But i can not see it on the official site. I hope dev will answer us.
Something so far no one is in a hurry to tell us this, I hope soon we will shed some light on this matter Smiley
OzhogCoin

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:16:07 AM

I agree with you that it is not a right practice to paste or ask questions concerning bounty campings in the Ann but then again, I think why they do things like that might be that they have tried laying their complain on the bounty thread but didn't get a response hence they decided to disturb the Ann thread.  If the bounty Managers starts answering, situations like this can be averted. Thank.
To me, in principle, there is not much difference, let anyone who wants to-here and writes, they do not bother me Smiley
aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

Hello guys! We have 24/7 communication in the official Telegram community https://t.me/kickcity_chat
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

actually how minimal ico achievement, I think this project has been very long rising but just starting now what causes sir
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:42:13 PM

Hi
Token Sale Ended on 31st March 2018
Can you please inform the community about the gathered amount of funds

Also a note, at the website the contribute button is still active and the redirection page is refreshing automatically on it's own
mylabs01

Activity: 476

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:40:29 PM

Hi

Also a note, at the website the contribute button is still active and the redirection page is refreshing automatically on it's own

Yes. People should be informed right after the ico of how much was collected or atleast an estimation of the collection will do.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
klarki(teh)
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

Information about the bonus for presale investors is also not.(
Pastrana044

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

Hello, Bounty manager please check PM and change my MEW in spreadsheet. Thx.
Warfare

Activity: 1040
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:48:13 PM

Hi

Yes. People should be informed right after the ico of how much was collected or atleast an estimation of the collection will do.
I guess it was an amount lower than expected, hence they extended the token sale until 7th May.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
knuckey

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:30:00 PM

Hi

The token sale now extended by 1 Month, and now the token sale will be ended on 7 may

can the admin explain why every time I visit this link https://tokensale.kickcity.io/
the website keep reloading continually
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: