Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416403 times)
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 01:44:04 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 05:58:19 PM by Stephan224

Haasonline Software's Haasbot - The Advanced Bitcoin Trade Bot, Arbitrage Bot, and Order Bot

What is Haasbot?
Haasbot is a bitcoin bot that has 3 modules, which are the Trade Bot, Arbitrage Bot, and Order Bot. These modules are accessible in each of the license types. Haasbot allows you to automate Bitcoin and Altcoin trades on every major cryptocurrency exchange website. Our Software is fully documented on our Wiki and we provide support through our Support Ticket system on the website and our Forums. We provide, arguably, the most advanced and commercially available cryptocurrency trading automation solution possible.

What is the Trade Bot?
The Trade Bot is our standard Bitcoin or Altcoin trading bot. The Trade Bot is comprised of 3 parts, Indicators, Insurances, and Safeties. The Trade Bot generates trade signals based off of Indicators and Safeties, while Insurances are conditions, for instance to make sure a trade overcomes the trade fees or to avoid buy/sell walls, that are evaluated when a trade signal is sent from an Indicator or Combination of Indicators. Indicators are the general way of generating Buy or Sell trade signals, and Haasbot supports over 20 different types of Indicators, ranging from StochRSI, Coppock Curve, Ulcer Index, MACD Histogram, TEMA, DEMA, Regression Slope Cross, and many more. You can use a combination of Indicators or even one Indicator to generate Buy signals and another to generate Sell signals. Additionally, you can change the configuration of each Indicator to trade exactly how you want to. Safeties are another way of generating trade signals, primarily Sell signals, are they are designed to protect your position in case of a crash from the market. Alternative, some Safeties are used to catch the top of an uptrend.

What Indicators, Insurances, and Safeties do you support?
Well we have three different license types, being Beginner License, Simple License, and Advanced License. Each license supports a limited selection of indicators, insurances, and safeties. If you would like to see a full list of which license type supports which feature, please visit the Haasbot License Comparision Page.

What is the Arbitrage Bot?
The Arbitrage Bot esssentially monitors user determined altcoins, in relation to a base currency. The altcoins must have some relationship to the base currency, whether it be directly tied to the base currency or by other chosen altcoins. The Arbitrage Bot then monitors these currency pairs for changes in price that can generate a profit, which is also user determined. Once there is a profitable change between the altcoins and the base currency, the Arbitrage Bot will then execute trades to generate a profit for the base currency. The Arbitrage Bot does NOT work accross different currency exchange websites, as we do not support withdrawling or depositing coins, for security reasons. Once the arbitrage bot is set up, it will run on its own and executes trades when the profit threshold is reached.

What is the Order Bot?
Order Bots are a highly customizable bot type that are commonly used in conjunction with technical analysis. Order bots operate based off conditions, which are also referred to as pre-orders. Pre-orders are essentially logical expressions, which take the form of "If the price of a cryptocurrency is less than X amount, then Buy or Sell." The beauty of this is that Pre-orders can be strung together to create very customized bots, which be used to mirror support and resistance levels from technical analysis. When a user strings together pre-orders or conditions, they can choose specific pre-orders as dependancies, such that if pre-order X occurs, you can create another pre-order that will execute an order when pre-order X occurs in addition to that pre-order's conditions.

Which Exchanges Do You Support?
We support over 500 different Altcoins across all of the supported exchanges. We support all of the major exchanges (based on volume), but here is a full list.

• BitFinex
  • BitStamp
  • BitTrex
  • BTC-E
  • Camp-BX
  • CEX.IO
  • Cryptsy
  • Huobi
  • Kraken
  • Poloniex

How do I get Support?
You can get support for Haasbot in three different ways.

How do I Buy a Haasbot License?
You can buy a Haasbot License by going to our website at www.haasonline.com or by clicking on the bunny below.

Do you follow the white rabbit?

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 01:44:24 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2013, 02:27:45 PM by Stephan224

Frequent asked questions
The most asked questions will be posted in this reply. Please read it before you ask a question.

Can i get rich from this software?
This is possible, however i can not guaranty this. As i stated before with speculation there is a risk involved. The main power of this simple trade bot is that it operated 24-hours a day. Meaning the bot will work for you when you are sleeping or working. This gives you the advantage of making more trades and possibly result in much higer profits.

Is this bot faster then humans in trading?
This trading bot is not faster then humans. A lot of people think that bots are faster then humans on trading. This does not apply to this simple bot. If the bot makes a trade for you there is time needed for the exchange to really buy or sell your coins. This time makes the bot to slow to be faster then humans because it depends on trades made by other humans. There is no way as far as i know how to solve this.

Can the bot get stuck?
Yes this is possible. The best example is the high/low bot which makes trades on the given high and low treshold of the currency. If the currency changes to much (higher or lower then expected) then no trades will be made at all. It is recommended to take a look at the parameters every 12-hours to ensure the bot continues it works while you are gone. The build-in RSI and trade ratio bot does not required so much attention, however again the paramaters are making the bots operate in a unique way.

Why sell this software?
This is the best question i have got so far, why do i sell this software. Well this is easy, i am mostly a software developer. This is my passion and my life. I also speculate on the crypto currencies however that is not my daily job. By selling this simple trading bot i hope to earn a little coins so i can increase my speculations in the crypto currencies. Also i hope to get stimulated to continue development of software for the crypto currencies. I have got some cool plans for some other software besides the advanced bot, so if you buy this software from me you will support my development on other software.

How about support and updates?
If you have bought this simple bot from Haasonline you will get full support and updates from Haasonline. Updates will be send to a registered users automaticly when availible. Support is done by sending a mail to me at simplebot [at] haasonline [dot] com. Besides me, the developer, there are 2 other people helping me on support. We target to provide support within 24-hours. We also check the forums for questions, but this is done on a lower interval because of time issues.

Is this bot good for beginners?
I could say yes to this question because the simple trade bot itself is quit safe to use. However changing the parameters will impact everything, therefore i recommend this is only done by people how have experience in speculation. Beginners better take low risk and keep the settings on default. Do not worry, all settings are set by the bot automatically if a different currency is selected. This is related to a specific moment in time and therefore unique per user. Interference between bots (and users) is therefore very unlikely.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 10:03:12 PM

No offense, but you are going to have a hard time selling this bot.

Mainly because the source code isn't open and the threat of trojan/virus is very real.

I would probably purchase it if I could see the code and know I am not going to get my coins stolen.

You just see it too often here.

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 10:47:00 PM

I understand the problem. But if I release the entire source code I am taking a huge risk others will take a run with it. So I will release parts of it. I also hope the reviews will break the possible scam that I could be. If I where you I will be scared too to get ripped or something.

You are of course welcome to research the entire binaries. Monitor web traffic, hex edit, disassemble. Do whatever you want to keep your mind at ease. Some of my testers even run the bot in a sandbox or virtual pc and created a second account on btce just to be sure. I can only tell you I have no intentions to do harm. Like I said I just want to earn some coins with this.

I would be happy if you buy, and if you can analyse the software that could be perfect. Please in that case post your findings here. It would help me and I give you 33percent of the buy price back.

Btw This makes your risk only 0.4 btc and if I was I scam I have to start directly all over again. Wink

Jude Austin
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 05:34:06 PM

I understand the problem. But if I release the entire source code I am taking a huge risk others will take a run with it. So I will release parts of it. I also hope the reviews will break the possible scam that I could be. If I where you I will be scared too to get ripped or something.

You are of course welcome to research the entire binaries. Monitor web traffic, hex edit, disassemble. Do whatever you want to keep your mind at ease. Some of my testers even run the bot in a sandbox or virtual pc and created a second account on btce just to be sure. I can only tell you I have no intentions to do harm. Like I said I just want to earn some coins with this.

I would be happy if you buy, and if you can analyse the software that could be perfect. Please in that case post your findings here. It would help me and I give you 33percent of the buy price back.

Btw This makes your risk only 0.4 btc and if I was I scam I have to start directly all over again. Wink

I would be interested in taking a look at it for .4, I will test it out for a week, if I like the results and it's clean, I will give you the other .2

I will also give you some feedback on here with results.

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 06:38:35 PM

The bot is for sale for 0.6 BTC. However if you buy the bot and write it down here on this forum, this topic. (like you already did) Then you will receive a cashback of 33%, meaning 0.2 BTC.

So, this makes the final price 0.4 BTC for you.

This is a limited promotion i offer to show everybody i am not a scam and my software really works.

Jude Austin
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 02:22:21 AM

The bot is for sale for 0.6 BTC. However if you buy the bot and write it down here on this forum, this topic. (like you already did) Then you will receive a cashback of 33%, meaning 0.2 BTC.

So, this makes the final price 0.4 BTC for you.

This is a limited promotion i offer to show everybody i am not a scam and my software really works.

Anyway we can do this with out the automated system?

Could I just send you .6 and you send me the program?

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 01:58:17 PM

Anyway we can do this with out the automated system?

Could I just send you .6 and you send me the program?

I do not understand why you want to bypass the automated system, however of course i can help you. If you would be so kind to send me the 0.6 BTC to my wallet and use the contact form on my website to give me you wallet adress so i can confirm the payment then i will send you the software myself. And again, if you confirm you have received my software in this topic i will send you 0.2 BTC back as a thanks.

I am sorry i can not accept your offer of 0.4 BTC directly, but this is a mater of trust. I know my software works for sure and i have to work with anonymous people from forums and mails. I hope you can understand this. Some testers which i have send the software also already ran away with it.

BTW you can find my wallet adres and the contact form at my website. www.haasonline.com

Jude Austin
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 02:38:30 PM

Hi, sorry, mainly because I only use Gmail.

And I would much rather deal with a human being.

Also that is another limitation that could potentially lose you a sale.

I will send the .6 BTC later on.

If you want to automate the system you should do something like a protected download and when the user send .6 BTC, after a set amount of confirms, then it will release the download link.

Then you won't have the Gmail limitation.

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 04:39:12 PM

I understand you worries, however there are 2 people reading that mailbox. One is responsible for the sales and basic questions. He send mostly default mails back. The other (myself) reads all questions, bugs and other things that require attention. So the entire process is automated by some default mails, no more or less.

The method and system we use for the mails is because we need a way around the method used by the scammers. The scammers post there wallet adres and our email adres on a website or forum. If people are so stupid to fall for that we need to warn them. (at least)

A temporary download link would be a option and i will look into that. However i do not agree with you to provide a permanent download link to download the software. Even when it is secured by a password or login it still can be posted everywhere. Also i want to keep my name high. If i send the updates myself i can assure the software is valid. Remember it is a very wanted target by scammers, i think they will try to do anything to overwrite my files with there files.

We simply do not support GMail for now. People normally have a email from there internet provider or a hotmail adres, this is enough to send it to.

We also do not accept it to pay later on. Buyers also need to have some trust in us. Trust goes in both ways. We sell a unique piece of software that is able to generate real profit. We need to assure it is spread is a limited way and a controlled way. Think about it... if everybody is running bots to speculate on a currency, what do you think will happen?

Jude Austin
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 12:42:35 AM

I have sent .6 BTC to the address on your website: 1pHzA5CNKe1kPrsqGtnsLuqBhCAX1hfPK

I sent it from my BTC-E account.

It appears to have come from 1Kty7ffEPEHHKrcCk8VsvGEn382k4djoPW

Once I receive the program, I will add 1 BTC to a fresh BTC-E account specifically created for testing this program.

I will also be running the program in a sandbox.

I will keep updating this thread with my findings.

Thanks.

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 06:53:49 AM

First of all thank you for your trust. You will find out it was worth it.

Secondly i have to give a warning because you have given me a adres that has send me .6 BTC a few days ago. This adres is claimed already my another customer. However, i did confirm the unknown adres that have send me 0.6 BTC and it looks like that it your BTC wallet adres. (it matches your story you have written down here) Therefore i give you the benefit of the doubt. Please be more carefull the next time.

I have send you the software at the adres from the PM.

Keep a close eye on my website, the change log of the simple bot. I will release a new update within 1 or 2 days with some minor improvements. You will receive that newer version automatically by mail.
http://www.haasonline.com/index.php/stb/stbchangelog

Again, be sure to read the help to fully understand how the included bots operate.

Please keep everybody posted here and elsewhere on your findings and do not disclose any disassembled code.

If you have a queation, encounter a bug or whatever you know how to contact me.

Happy coin earning!

PS For the .2 BTC back promotion i need a real valid adres from you to return it to. I know BTCe does not use a default wallet adres for your coins so please send me a good adres back using the PM.

Jude Austin
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 08:24:12 AM

Sorry about that, no harm intended.

You can send the .2 here when ready: 1PoXwtXNP5xTbQEvYiARNBjRAEQa55UTPN

I am still waiting to receive the program via email.

The BTC-E account is already setup and has 1 Bitcoin in it for testing purposes.

I will probably run the program on the default settings.

I will post pictures here of everything.

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 08:33:41 AM

I have send the files 2 hours ago (my local time: 08:46, its now 10:34)
To ensure there is nothing wrong i also just send you also a empty check mail.

If you did not received anything please also take a look at your spam box, maybe it has been marked as spam.

We did not have any issues with sending the files before so i expect everything will be alright.

Jude Austin
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 08:39:06 AM

I have send the files 2 hours ago (my local time: 08:46, its now 10:34)
To ensure there is nothing wrong i also just send you also a empty check mail.

If you did not received anything please also take a look at your spam box, maybe it has been marked as spam.

We did not have any issues with sending the files before so i expect everything will be alright.

I have received the check mail.

I did not receive the mail with the files, there is no mail in my spam folder either.

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 09:14:18 AM

I used an alternative way to transport the files to you. Can you confirm you have received the files?

Jude Austin
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 09:27:27 AM

I used an alternative way to transport the files to you. Can you confirm you have received the files?

I have received the files.

Bot is currently running RSI-30 with default settings using 1 BTC for trade.

So what is the trade ratio based off of, like what is the number I am inputting?

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 09:54:09 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2013, 10:10:58 AM by Stephan224

As promised i have send you your .2 BTC back as a reward for posting it here. You can confirm my transaction at your own blockchain, see: http://blockchain.info/fb/1poxwt

About the parameters of the bot. I really recommend that you read the help of my software. I described there how the calculations are made. The settings are default on startup, those settings are quit safe, maybe to safe. However it is up to you to find out the parameters that will make the most profit for you. This values are unique per user and depending on the currency itself.

Link to the help: http://www.haasonline.com/index.php/stb/stbhelpmail

BTW i recommend to start with a lower value then 1 BTC when you start. Give it first a try with 0.1 BTC for example. This way you can spread the values over the 3 included bots (3x 0.1BTC) and make possible higher profits. Also this prevents the bot from become getting stuck because of a (possible) rounding error due fee calculations. You should scale up when you are happy with the trades made by the bot or a specific bot.

Be sure to consult the log file of the bot for the trade history. (on the next update i will make the log more clear to read, but it is usable already) You will receive that update automatically because you are a registered user now. Meaning you will get support and updates from me/us.

Last but not least: This is trading bot. It monitors a selected currency. Trades are made at specific moments. This can take a while sometimes, all is depending on the parameters and how the exchange evolves. Do not expect to see trading happening very fast at the default settings, those settings are set extremely safe and are taking very low risks. I you would like to see the trades happening faster you should tweak the bot parameters.

coinchase

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:46:08 PM

Hi,

I'm interested in trying out the bot. I just want to make sure you are still offering the .2BTC rebate. Is that still being offered?

Thanks!

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 07:28:29 PM

Yes it is. (for now) Just post everything here like i have stated before and i will send you the refund as i did for Austin.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: