Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416403 times)
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 03:00:20 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2013, 05:47:50 PM by Stephan224

Test BTC-E API, before release, please.

It is working, check the assigned rights to the API key. (this is also written down in the help, you really must go read it)

I read it. Sending my API to you (PM) for testing on your PC. (May be it`s my system bug`s)

Thanks, but never send me API credentials again. It is a security risk for your coins.

It seems that i was wrong here, BTC-e has changed its (wallet) API and therefore the current version is unable to read the Rur -coin amount. And so the test fails as reported by MBTY and it looks like the BTC-e API is not working.

To solve this issue you can do 2 things. First you can transfer a little amount of coins to any other coin type. This way the bot will confirm the API works and you can trade with it. Or somebody could wait a few hours from now and get the updated version where i have directly solved this issue.

I will be releasing the new version within 4-5 hours from now.

---------------------

Edit:
I have placed the new version online. All registered users can login at the My Account page and download the latest version. As usual, i recommend to uninstall the old version first before you install this new version.

Please review the change log/release notes for all the changes implemented:
http://www.haasonline.com/simple-trade-bot-change-log/

I hope everybody will enjoy the changes i made. Wink

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trictors

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:43:22 AM

Trying to sell coins...
Trade-bot Result is: Sell
Trying to sell coins...
Trying to sell coins...
Trying to sell coins...

Same thing as always on BTC-E

While this is happening... The support tab cycles between

"Nothing, no pre-programmed comment is availible right now."
"Go grap a beer and wait Wink'

and

"The Software is sending an command to sell the coins and it waits for confirmation"

DonBit

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:49:00 AM

Glad to get the new version with the MACD moving average indicator!

Thanks Stephan!

1DonBitkTdvCtt8ZC5UDdBh3c1axrvXHbP
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 08:47:42 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2013, 09:37:43 AM by Stephan224

@trictors:
Is looks to the software that it is trying to sell (or buy) coins that are not there. The messages you are seeing are telling this, i recommend you check your trade-amount and coin-position.

@DonBit:
You are welcome. If there are any requests for indicators, please tell them so i can add them.

@all:
The price of the Simple Trade Bot has been adjusted (again).

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
nowywbitcoinowymswiecie

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:38:31 AM

Price graph dont update.
Uninstaled and installed 903 on two computers (Vista and Win7). Only one exchange -  BitStamp configured.

Graphs dont work. Current price is not shown below graphs

If I open dropdown "Exchange website" list and choose again Bitstamp - current price (buy/sell) is shown but still no graph.

Opening Benchmark and I see pricegraph but not on the main screen.

newbee here 1PkHkAEssCQoarLz6hcmQzF9zbaxGrxdFz
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 12:16:27 PM

Price graph dont update.
Uninstaled and installed 903 on two computers (Vista and Win7). Only one exchange -  BitStamp configured.

If I open dropdown "Exchange website" list and choose again Bitstamp - current price (buy/sell) is shown but still no graph.

True, it is not possible to start the software more times and work at the same exchange. You are flooding the exchange right now. Stop this before your IP gets banned.

krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 12:25:35 PM

"True, it is not possible to start the software more times and work at the same exchange. You are flooding the exchange right now. Stop this before your IP gets banned. "
Yea that is true for bitstamp but for others with more currency pairs ,one api per currency pair. Maybe it will work with bitstamp and 2 apis?
-krach

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 01:17:09 PM

It is one API per exchange.

Istie

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 01:24:41 PM

Nice new version! Thx for all the hard work Stephan!

The bot is buying and selling as it should. (cryptsy works again) didn't see any arrors.
I only need to learn more about the indicators and how to fine-tune them  Wink

Just one little thing, no big deal and it's seems to work fine, when I set the droploss adjustment at recommend settings I'll see many time-outs in the debug log...

edit: or it should be there...? then forget-it

http://savepic.org/4692547.png
nowywbitcoinowymswiecie

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 01:33:29 PM

Price graph dont update.

True, it is not possible to start the software more times and work at the same exchange. You are flooding the exchange right now. Stop this before your IP gets banned.

I use two separate computers with two separate internet connections in separate locations. One small laptop which I intend to run 24/7 .
Second is my personal computer where STB is started from time to time just to check and verify for bugs like these above.

Theres no way to saturate Exchange but this assures me that STB have issues. Like not refreshing price graphs.

Additionally - I found that after restarting STB theres no info about connected exchanges - footer dont show anything except "-".
I need to open settings and save already stored information and then STB shows me exchanges conncted. Not before.

newbee here 1PkHkAEssCQoarLz6hcmQzF9zbaxGrxdFz
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 02:10:30 PM

@Istie:
These messages are normal, its just a indication when the drop-loss price is adjusted.

@nowywbitcoinowymswiecie:
If you run it on 2 seperate computers with 2 seperate public IP adresses you should have not problems at all. I suppose you connect using different API keys to?

I am not sure what else is going on, you are describing some very strange behavior. Over here i have no problems with the startup and the settings, everything works just fine here. The same applies to the charts, they are all visible over here.

Is anybody else having these issues too?

trictors

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:13:24 PM
Merited by Kanine Awe (1)

@trictors:
Is looks to the software that it is trying to sell (or buy) coins that are not there. The messages you are seeing are telling this, i recommend you check your trade-amount and coin-position.

The only thing, that could be causing this problem, from me not having enough coins.

Is say if your account has 0 ltc, Your program buys 50. Then when it sells it attempts to use other ltc in your account that it didnt even buy.

Either way its an error, and not a user error correct?

And in plainer english, If you have 1000USD, and 0 LTC. you should be able to start your bot on LTC/USD.

-----
It bought the coins itself, it should know exactly how much it has to sell because it bought it. The coins are there. the position changed.
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 02:43:57 PM

@trictors:
This is a problem that is already known to me, but i was not able to solve it directly. I tried last time using the red trade-amount box, but that failed. Sad

To "solve" your issue you could do 2 things:
- Place a little amount of coins on the trade side that is empty and do not trade with 10LTC, but with 9.5BTC (for example, this gives a little overhead)
- Use the all-in option that is dynamically adjust to your wallet contents.

Both options will offer you a work around for this problem. I agree this is not the best solution of course and i am still looking for better ways that remains clear to every user.

miaoux

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:16:07 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2013, 04:19:48 AM by miaoux

@stephan224

Is there an option for a percentage rise (to set a sell in advance), and percentage fall (to prompt a buy if the figure drops to that level)?  I'm looking at the indicators, and they seem to all work with hard values without percentages.  (EDIT: ROC kind of does something similar, but doesn't set the buy/sell in advance...)

The sharp increases are causing havoc with my indicators set because the momentum is there, and the RSI is above 80 - 90 on a sell (for example - and I usually have MACD + RSI while testing these), but momentum shift is so sharp that the sell is always at the initial point where it rises (totally missed the recent LTC rise because of a sell indicated at 4.x).  I'm not currently sure what options I have besides holding with drop-loss at the moment - but that removes the advantage of having the bot Smiley  Unless I have two bots - both dealing with different conditions... but even then I'm not sure what deals with me wanting to buy at an indicated trough and a sell at an indicated peak.

Do you have a description of how MACD-MA works compared to how your MACD works?  I'd be interested to see how both differ... from the looks of things MACD-MA is the traditional (what I was expecting) indicator, but then what's MACD?

Thanks
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 08:43:09 AM

I will answer your question in a few hours miaoux, but first i want to tell everybody that trading with 0% fee is coming up in 1 or 2 days. I will push a new release in 1 or 2 days that will support trading at BTC-China. At the current moment i am making some final adjustments for this release. Smiley

miaoux

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:17:43 PM

That's great! 0% makes it sooo much easier when it's quieter, and when the price is so speculative
miaoux

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:55:34 PM

@stephan224 I think I've found a minor graph re-draw bug.

Bug:
If you delete an indicator, wait, then add it again, I think it doesn't redraw the scale properly with the appropriate offset on the main Trade Bot Signal Graph Window.

I did this with the RSI indicator / ROC indicator, while MACD-MA is always running.
If the main indicator has 0 - 300 updates (correctly displayed), and I add the RSI indicator late (at 50), then the RSI scale will show 0 - 250, but it should actually be 50 - 300 to start from whenever I enabled it - it makes it easier to check trigger points between graphs.

--
Feature Request:
It would actually be nice to have a single graphical overlay that had all Technical indicators on it.

Thx
trictors

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:42:32 AM

Suggestion: Make the logbook either order descending in time, so newest buy/sells are at the top OR make it autoscroll to the bottom, theres no reason for it to only show the first orders without intervention.
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 01:03:55 AM

BTCChina is supported, get in now!

I have rushed a new release of the Simple Trade Bot to provide support the BTCChina. You can now login at the My Account page and grap the latest version (v0.9.0.4) and start trading at BTCChina right away. Be sure to get in soon because the trading fee at BTCChina is 0% right now!

Cazz0r

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:55:03 AM

Hi Stephan,

I've tried to add the API keys in for BTCChina and it isn't able to verify using the "Test settings" button.

The given connection settings do NOT work properly, the connection to the API has failed.

Credentials are invalid (Error executing authenticated query: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.)

I've verified the credentials and created multiple keys which hasn't proved to be of any success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: