Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:43:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite trading exchange ?  (Read 10119 times)
moopser

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:30:08 PM

wex.nz I only use this for trade btc, eth and ltc. easy ui for me. but dont have many tool like trading view.
Dont you afraid to keep money there?
I previously used btc-e, but now after wex.nz was started and considering how things are going I assumed that risk is higher than average to keep money there. Decided to move money to Bitstamp and satisfied with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:32:19 PM

bittrex is better and most popular trustable exchanger at the moment
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:35:21 PM

wex.nz I only use this for trade btc, eth and ltc. easy ui for me. but dont have many tool like trading view.
I previously used btc-e, but now after wex.nz was started and considering how things are going I assumed that risk is higher than average to keep money there. Decided to move money to Bitstamp and satisfied with it.

Lucky me, I never used btc-e frauders. I'm using hitbtc and etherdelta. Both are slow but I trust them at least. I don't trust poloniex and bittrex. I feel bad things for them at the moment.
atulvatsa

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 06:40:48 PM

I use CoinSwitch. It's an exchange aggregator and has integrated many leading exchanges like Bittrex, Cryptopia, ShapeShift, Changelly. They Support over 100 cryptocurrencies.

I like their prompt real-time chat support as well. You can also give it a try www.coinswitch.co.

Buy more than 100 cryptocurrencies at best rates from CoinSwitch. Visit https://www.coinswitch.co
moopser

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:57:40 PM

Lucky me, I never used btc-e frauders. I'm using hitbtc and etherdelta. Both are slow but I trust them at least. I don't trust poloniex and bittrex. I feel bad things for them at the moment.
Btc-e was perfect for me because of many deposit and withdraw options. All other popular exchanges did not provided such variety of options.
Marthala

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:51:07 AM

Always i prefer Bittrex is best.we have lots of options to get more profits
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:59:30 AM

Hi all,

What is your favorite trading exchange ?
Why do you prefer this exchange ?
Do you trade only with your PC or do you use your smartphone also ?

Thanks  Wink
I prefer exchange with best rates for coins i am selling, it doesn't matter which one it is as long as I can get maximum of it.
Only thing it is important is that it is well established exchange and won't scam you or you won't wait for months until you receive your coins, like i am reading it is usual thing in yobit.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:05:31 PM

Hi all,

Thanks  Wink
So far, my favourite trading platform is still bittrex. It has been a while I have been using this platform and it has been awesome. What I really love most is the support and the user friendliness and I trade with both PC and smartphone. Don't always like missing a moment.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:07:26 PM

Poloniex is my favourite exchange so far, bittrex too, but i am so versatile when i have to trade or exchange coins, since i dont do much daily trading, i just convert coins to bitcoin and vice versa. But bittrex is more simple to use because it looks more proffesional, but poloniex is easy to use too, and it is pretty.
So those are the best exchangers right now, they are the most choosed from everybody in this forum.
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:31:49 PM

I'm only trading on poloniex and bittrex and of course it's my favorite exchanges because it's really easy to use, the withdraw fee is not too high like Yobit but sometime I have some trouble when I trade on these two exchanges for example I've bought some EMC2 on poloniex then I withdraw it to bittrex but I'd to wait my transaction got enough 999 confirms to be able to trade, luckily I didn't lose any amount of Bitcoin with this problem Smiley))).
giarised

Activity: 357

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:57:23 AM

Do you want to buy cryptocurrencies which are trading at Bittrex, ShapeShift, Changelly, Blocktrades from one single platform? Visit https://www.coinswitch.co

CoinSwitch is the first cryptocurrency and altcoin exchange aggregator. They have integrated many leading exchanges across the globe like ShapeShift, Changelly, Bittrex, BlockTrades to provide best exchange rates to their customers. Currently, they support over 110 cryptocurrencies and more than 4700 pairs to exchange.
Bittrex made its place in hearts of majority of traders, it often seem. Everyone is talking about Bittrex and yes it is capable of doing much more than other exchanges. Best thing that I noticed is the way of interaction with newcomers is amazing.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:06:28 PM

I have no favorite in exchanges but I used livecoin to trade altcoins because it has perfectmoney that you can deposit to buy bitcoins and to withdraw and less transaction fee than bitcoin transaction its pretty much high. I'm trading using PC because its easy for me to do.

suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:11:07 PM

Binance is my favourite exchange. The team is awesome, they are working hard on their product and are very open to ideas from the community.

Bittrex is the second one for me.  Wink
coinjack1337

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:13:05 PM

1. Bittrex

- most user-friendly
- secure
- lots of trading pairs
- easy design

2. Poloniex

- secure
- lending included
- professional design

In third place come HitBTC and Livecoin for me  Smiley
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:28:09 PM

My favorite exchange now is Hitbtc. Actually at first I thought it's not a trusted exchange because I heard and read some that this site is a scam as many deposits and withdrawals aren't successful. So even though I'm hesitant I still try and to my surprise it's not what I think and all my doubts disappeared.
And of course my all time favorite is bittrex and i think everyone will agree to this when I say it's the best.

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:40:34 PM

My favorite is kraken, simple design, easy to buy/sell, trusted site.
I like buying bitcoins/altcoins using fiat money and kraken is the ideal site for this

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:40:38 PM

Hi all,

Thanks  Wink
Bittrex is my favorite trading exchange. Bittrex is really the best site of exchanging coins. I always using bittrex because it is the most trusted site. I trade using my PC because it is easy to use than smarthphones.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:43:27 PM

Hi all,

Thanks  Wink
My favorite trading exchange, I think is probably bittrex, that's where I made the first exchange, that's where I started and to the present I still feel it's good for me. One of the highlights of Bittrex is security, they are responsible for the customer and they consider it serious. Group exchanges also look for new altcoin source code before posting on the trading floor to ensure it is the best. Beside Bittrex, poloniex is also my choice, it is also quite safe and tightly checked, Poloniex also offers many exchange markets. Although it also has some shortcomings but I still find it to be quite good Cheesy

Bittrex is more useful and efficient for better use. I don’t know much about Poloniex but Bittrex made my first choice, permanent. What I like most about it as an exchange, it really helps put a newcomer. The user friendly interaction with client with such secure and safe transactions made it a strong place in hearts of many.
sasaki111

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:52:22 PM

I used many kind of exchangers it's included all the exchange :
- Kraken: good but fee is high but it has an autobuy option which can bring you a good choice some times
- Liqui : Many choices in coins even new coins just release.
- Poloniex: Best exchange with the lowest fee i ever seen for each withdraw , only 10k sts for each, it can make maximum your profit.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:45:13 PM

Hi all,

Thanks  Wink
My favorite trading place is bittrex, because bittrex is the largest international market of altcoin and bitcoin, everyone in the world is trading in bittrex, and the price hikes are very fast there.i open trade in bittrex using PC and smartphone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: