Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I always feel relieved when you have a good fall....how about you?  (Read 1093 times)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:27:07 AM

It sort of gets rid of all the tension and makes it look more realistic, and wipes out a lot of the irrational actors...

I still don't know if the is a bump on the way to the ATH though.....

I think so. I would really rather have bitcoin drop but have the price level at a more sustainable level, than at a level that i know could tumble at any time because it is most likely a bubble. And this drop sort of did exactly that.

However now that it is making the recovery we may be re-entering the bubble. So still be cautious while investing.

The bullishness seems pretty strong so it would make sense for someone to predict that the ATH is going to be broken once again. I would say that the hype for bitcoin as well as the momentum is strong enough that we will get a second chance at breaking $5000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:08:52 AM

It sort of gets rid of all the tension and makes it look more realistic, and wipes out a lot of the irrational actors...

Not relieved per se, because there is always a possibility that the dump will just not recover at all. We were pretty lucky that this dump recovered fast, and pretty much investors didn't lose money at all or even gained some if they didn't panic sell.

But yeah, it essentially "cleans out" the irrational actors as you said. Gives people a heads up that bitcoin cannot go up forever and warns them to be more careful when buying.

I really think that we will be able to break $5000 this or next month, however how long we can stay above $5000 i have no idea and nobody can predict.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:21:58 PM

When I was trading I actually liked the falls because it's less boring. That is of course if you don't miss it Wink
Now I'm holding and prefer the price to go up without any corrections (yes it's my greed speaking), though I know a correction is a healthy thing. It's much better for the price of it corrects once every 2 weeks than when it keeps going up like crazy for a year and then goes back so much that people start overselling and we have 2015 all over again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:49:24 PM

Even me myself when the price increases without any fall, I tend to have some feelings at the back of my mind that the promoters of bitcoin being a bubble might have a point but I just wave it off with reasons and even several confidence of other contributors but when we see a setback like that of recently, I just feel they are wrong and a shame to all rumours mongers.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:22:26 AM

Same here, i feel the same way. It gives people a bit of rationality when there are crazy pumps going on every single day, in my opinion. Sometimes it is easy to forget that bitcoin is extremely volatile, and not only in the upwards direction.

Since we have recovered so quickly i would expect the trend to continue well until the end of this month.

Will it be another all time high with this pump? I think there is a high chance that there will be. The bubble is probably not going to end this month yet. We could potentially see $5500+ or even $6000+ as an all time high.

Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:10:54 AM

It also makes me feel good. When the price is too high, I'm always tempted on selling my coins because of the fall that may come anytime, and it's normal for most people to think more about profit than the technology itself.

I know that it sounds weird, but when the price goes down, I'm glad that I still have my coins and there is no more reasons to sell them. Do you think that makes sense?

It doesn't sounds weird at all,, it is how investments and trading works.. We just have to think that we are lucky enough on the unstable price of bitcoin we tend to think about chances on next ups and downs.. It make sense that you'll be happy having your bitcoin in hold than sold on cheap or decreased price.. It is how human think and how we find ways to complement ourselves on deciding the right thing..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:19:39 AM

It also makes me feel good. When the price is too high, I'm always tempted on selling my coins because of the fall that may come anytime, and it's normal for most people to think more about profit than the technology itself.

I know that it sounds weird, but when the price goes down, I'm glad that I still have my coins and there is no more reasons to sell them. Do you think that makes sense?

It doesn't sounds weird at all,, it is how investments and trading works.. We just have to think that we are lucky enough on the unstable price of bitcoin we tend to think about chances on next ups and downs.. It make sense that you'll be happy having your bitcoin in hold than sold on cheap or decreased price.. It is how human think and how we find ways to complement ourselves on deciding the right thing..
Bitcoin recovering way too fast now. It falls then after a while it will just suddenly pump. The fall before took time before it recovers but now especially after the split btc performance were indeed excellent and we can see that it is more convenient to invest on it.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:10:59 AM

It doesn't sounds weird at all,, it is how investments and trading works.. We just have to think that we are lucky enough on the unstable price of  we tend to think about chances on next ups and downs.. It make sense that you'll be happy having your  in hold than sold on cheap or decreased price.. It is how human think and how we find ways to complement ourselves on deciding the right thing..
i don't think it is comfortable for any of the trader who has a huge number of investment in the altcoins and cryptocurrency.
those who have invested in neo when the price was on its peak and willing for the price to touch $100. ofcourse they will not be happy and i think  those who put all their eggs in that basket at time are not happy at all.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:07:56 PM

Almost all of the bitcoin users that is old enough in using this currency knew about the fall down in price of bitcoin that it is normal after a huge pump in price with it.

But for those people who just started investing their fiat money in bitcoin is so scared that they will just sell it fast when the dip has come, sad for them though. I learned from my mistake and that is the best experience for me so far.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:05:06 AM

Almost all of the bitcoin users that is old enough in using this currency knew about the fall down in price of bitcoin that it is normal after a huge pump in price with it.

But for those people who just started investing their fiat money in bitcoin is so scared that they will just sell it fast when the dip has come, sad for them though. I learned from my mistake and that is the best experience for me so far.

That's what I observe too from a friend of mine who is been trading and investing few years back,, he is even my alert on things like this.. That is why I posted about,, "lack of knowledge or inexperienced is one reason" that most new investors are panic when the price is decreasing for in fact there is no need to.. Bitcoin is been in that movement since it started.. I'm not as good as any body else cause I'm still a newbie in this kind of work but those who are good are the one that in trading since 2010 until now..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:53:47 PM

Yeah it makes sense, it means that you are no longer tempted to sell, temptation can be a horrible thing and only those that have strength of character are able to overcome it, that is why you feel relived since you no longer have to make the great effort of resisting the urge to sell your coins and have fun with your profits, many have fell prey of that feeling and now are paying the price.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:09:45 PM

I do not care if there is a fall or not, good or bad, as long as I can trade with profit I am fine whatever comes  Grin.  After all isn't it profit that we traders are after? 

Correction is always there whenever a sudden increase in price occurs, it is expected.  Traders take advantage of this, and besides, demand keeps filing up after the dip during correction.  This is a good sign, new hands entering during dip and these means more supporter.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:47:02 PM

I do not care if there is a fall or not, good or bad, as long as I can trade with profit I am fine whatever comes  Grin.  After all isn't it profit that we traders are after? 

Correction is always there whenever a sudden increase in price occurs, it is expected.  Traders take advantage of this, and besides, demand keeps filing up after the dip during correction.  This is a good sign, new hands entering during dip and these means more supporter.
Guys don't be afraid about the fall it is just only in the china exchange and i think it will be ok soon ..
And i think it will not fall more a lot because as soon the other exchange in other country are alive bitcoin will be still valuable and if you are living in china don't be worry your bitcoin will be still had a value because you can be still sell them in other country where bitcoin is not ban.
People are just panic selling because of the news without thinking that bitcoin will be still valuable. Its just an exchanges in china not in the whole world.
If you are living china and holding a lots of bitcoin you can be still exchange other exchange site and bitcoin is anonymous and they will never trace your money if you exchange it into other currency. .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:50:25 AM

You got what you wanted but the price now is going up once again, I think we need to get used to this behavior of bitcoin, while I would like a slower growth based and the merits of bitcoin, bitcoin has proven once again that is not the way it will grow, people are going to get very optimistic about the price and then a few days later people will begin to wonder if bitcoin is going to survive, it is sad but that is the way things are.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: