Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get alert before new coin listing on Bittrex?  (Read 847 times)
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

Check thier social media accounts specially thier twitter account. Every coin listing is announced on thier social media accounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:53:41 PM

best way to know such listing news is telegram and twitter handle of those exchanges .
if you want to know it before someone else then be active in telegram of various projects , you can get some hint .
there are some google apps too which provide such info but they are paid bot.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:09:33 PM

I've added the option to get notified whenever any coin gets listed on an exchange.  Smiley The main difference between these two tools is that the coin notifier notifies you for a specific exchange while cointracker notifies you for all exchanges. Not saying that one is better than the other. It all depends on what the user is looking for. Smiley
I don't understand this. How can you detect new listing on ANY exchange? Do you get data from coinmarketcap? I think the list of coins on each exchange is not complete and it takes some time before it updates after new listing.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:44:02 PM

Is there a way to get alert before listing some new pairs in bittrex (or other exchanges)?
I couldn't find any good telegram channel or twitter account or anything.

Thanks in advance

if me i will only look for bittrex's tweet, they always tweet it before they listed a coin in their market, so do like Poloniex. well, only twitter is my source to get information
I also do the same with you, this is very helpful.
announcement will be faster and easier, you can subscribe to news with twiter. I tried to find a telegram but have not found it yet.
prokerduit

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:41:59 PM

Is there a way to get alert before listing some new pairs in bittrex (or other exchanges)?

Thanks in advance

my advice, follow all the official account bitrtrex. facebook twitter telegram. because all information must be updated through its official account.
voicefromabove

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

Thanks in advance

i'm using https://t.me/CryptoExchangeListing - the best way, i think.
channel works really good, but not always accurate
oluwatosin1

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:28:21 PM

As of recently, Cryptolume has been influencing utilization of the worldwide market to top to give alarms to clients on the stage. This was the most basic and "ensured" technique to give cautions up to this point. Over the previous month Cryptolume has been associating with trade API's and gathering information off them specifically. This is the subsequent stage in giving the best digital money alarms available and they are currently associated with 7 noteworthy cryptographic money trades. counting Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia. To begin with Cryptolume, please visit their site at https://cryptolume.co.
oluwatosin1

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

I added the choice to get advised at whatever point any coin gets recorded on a trade. Smiley The fundamental contrast between these two instruments is that the coin notifier advises you for a particular trade while cointracker informs you for all trades. Not saying that one is superior to the next. Everything relies upon what the client is searching for.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: