Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 03:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bitcoin Price in December?  (Voting closed: August 20, 2018, 04:36:08 PM)
$5000 - $6000 - 45 (45.9%)
$7000 - $8000 - 20 (20.4%)
$8000 - $10,000 - 17 (17.3%)
$10,000 - $20,000 - 10 (10.2%)
None of the above - 6 (6.1%)
Total Voters: 98

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price by December?  (Read 3963 times)
budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 01:38:51 AM

I think bitcoin prices continue to rise, nobody knows exactly how much bitcoin increases until the end of this year, I read some bitcoin price prediction articles this year will touch on the price of $ 8000 up to $ 10000, hopefully we take advantage of this condition to make a profit.  Smiley
Umbrella Holdings

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:50:22 AM

I estimate that Bitcoin price will be 5.000+ by December 2017. Because Bitcoin is in a difficult situation, there are many competitors. Bitcoin will have to show strength if it wants to keep place, Bitcoin can show his power by increasing the price and raising the market cap. Market psychology.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
CookieGums

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:05:47 AM

Not that much for me but i think i will reach 7k-8k$

Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:07:03 AM

We're on good track of bitcoin development right now, segwit has been activated and cause bitcoin price could stay above $4300 again and it seems increase slowly, better than on Bull runs obviously. If wallet developers could adjust the codes to suitable for segwit then we will enter a new phase of 'segwit trial' in order to test it is works or nothing changes. If segwit could resolve bitcoin problem regarding high fees and transaction time, maybe bitcoin could reach $6000 in the end of this year.

This thread should be in speculation board.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:07:39 AM

How much do you think of bitcoin price by December?

For me, I think the bitcoin price is going to be worth anywhere between $8k - $10k

Share with us how much do you think the bitcoin price is going to be worth by December and why?

Everyone in Bitcoin cummunity is expecting for the inflation that will take place in the month of December. And I think, we will hit 6000$ mark before this year end. We assume for the pumps because there'll be a hardfork in the month of November and probably, it will affect in the month of December. These speculations are because of the hardfork that happened recently which made Bitcoin's market value continuously increase that reached the 4k$ mark in just 20 days

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Giraffle

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:15:34 AM

Guys bitcoin is obviously gonna be below $1000 by December, are you crazy?!? This is just a big bubble that's gonna correct!
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:29:39 AM

We're on good track of bitcoin development right now, segwit has been activated and cause bitcoin price could stay above $4300 again and it seems increase slowly, better than on Bull runs obviously. If wallet developers could adjust the codes to suitable for segwit then we will enter a new phase of 'segwit trial' in order to test it is works or nothing changes. If segwit could resolve bitcoin problem regarding high fees and transaction time, maybe bitcoin could reach $6000 in the end of this year.

This thread should be in speculation board.
From now it seems bitcoin value is stable and fluctuates in the market greatly. Like rahar02 said in my speculation I expected that bitcoin price were reach $6000 before end of the year. However there's a thing bother than me, but I believe that bitcoin handle it.
10yearsolder

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:34:51 AM

How much do you think of bitcoin price by December?

For me, I think the bitcoin price is going to be worth anywhere between $8k - $10k

Share with us how much do you think the bitcoin price is going to be worth by December and why?

In my own assessment, Bitcoin's price by December will be $7000 to $8000. We are entering the middle of $4000-$5000. And we are almost at the end of August. So by December, it would be more than $7000 but perhaps less than $8000.
cakra

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:37:38 AM

From a trend chart that tends to rise. I think until December can reach the price of $6000. hopefully this increase continues to lead to the positive side.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:40:08 AM

I think around $5000 - $6000 is the most likely to happen.
Even tho many experts already announced that the price will reach around $7k or above.

Well, I do hope the price keeps rising to the moon.
But, who knows, right?
coleman268

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:50:32 AM

I think it'll hover around 4k-5k in early december then it'll go up even higher a few weeks after new years probably hit 5-6k. Although I think the potential for bitcoin is really high it's pretty absurd to think it'd hit 10k by december imo.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:53:36 AM

Yes nobody knows for sure about bitcoin, but everyone is hoping for the progress of bitcoin that continues to increase this is certainly in line with the growing users who continue to increase from time to time. As prediction I have an estimated bitcoin price will reach $ 7k at the end of this year .
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 10713

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:05:03 AM

it is impossible to tell!
$5000 is something that will probably be here in a month. it is not far and the market is also very ready for it but at the same time we have a big fight coming on for bitcoin in a couple of months after this rise. the fight with the SegWit2x proposal and that can cause a lot of issues.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:09:12 AM

How much do you think of bitcoin price by December? For me, I think the bitcoin price is going to be worth anywhere between $8k - $10k. Share with us how much do you think the bitcoin price is going to be worth by December and why?

We have the same estimate actually. As we head to November, the Bitcoin community would have so many noise regarding the new hard fork to take effect and of course the value can be affected so that it might not go beyond $5,000 but after November there can be a sudden jolt resulting with Bitcoin finally breaking the $5,000 level and possibility into $8,000 but this is already an optimistic point of projection. Hopefully, by next year things will really go rosy with Bitcoin.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:28:01 AM

I will speculate that this December is going to 8000$, recently I saw a great enthusiasm from the users, after the BCH forking event, I saw that a lot of people still support BTC and that show that there are nothing that can stop Bitcoin and now the price keep on rising, it is great to see Bitcoin keep on growing

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
lunar blazz

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:40:24 AM

i think bitcoin will touch 8000-10000 on december.
just my opinion but i will trading and set on that rate Smiley

engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:51:23 AM

Bitcoin price is very unpredictable. To be honest I didn't expect that btc wil increase this fast. So I'm guessing that by December maybe it will hit $6500.
Anyway, let's be optimistic and hope for a positive result.

[
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:19:16 AM

I voted for the highest posiible price in the poll which is $10000-$20000. I don't have guarantee that Bitcoinprice may reach that value but I'm really hoping that it will happen. I want Bitcoin to have a high value before this year ends and if possible before December so that everyone of us will have a happier Christmas.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:38:44 AM

If it seems to me personally, i think it will be priced between $7000 - $8000. I'm somewhat confident in my predictions, there are already economists who say bitcoin prices will continue to rising. But i think in December it seems will be reaching that price but hopefully beyond what i predict.
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:01:49 AM

Still around $4000 for sure. Becaause there are a new bitcoin created after the second hard fork and if that coin has value, bitcoin will still remain $4000. But in the next year, bitcoin will have more chance to surpass $10000. Everything will be very good when the segwit2x has succesfully activated
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: