Bitcoin Forum
February 21, 2018, 07:42:49 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty  (Read 91552 times)
heartly

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

Looks avoiding/ignoring is also a part of your project apart from changing referral stats in the accounts,denying their account balances and withdrawls etc., .
Awaiting your 'screen shot proof' to prove what you said about  so called bug.
dude, i just read you story, I also got this bug. I invited my friend, he buys around 50 tickets and win. At some point i saw unreal income from refferal, text him, he told me that he didnt played again. After a while income from ref corrected to the previous value.
Too bad that the amount was not real  Sad
if I get you right, its not btc from deposit or winning so it was a bug like me. If its true, enough to blackmail guys, they have a great project, even if they make it very slow and buggy  Tongue
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueFlip.io

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Blockchain Fair Games

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

True Flip on ICE 2018

Hi there,

This week's been marked with a short trip to London, where ICE Totally Gaming event took place. The above picture shows our team members - exhausted though positive - in the very end of this days-long sprint Smiley
Firstly, thanks to all those who found our tiny booth (though the biggest we had so far) between monstrous neighbour constructions! It's really awesome to meet more supporters and have a chat in person. As always, your positive feedback's our #1 driver! And thanks for sharing thoughts and advise, as they really help us go better.

True Flip's "social network" grows day by day, involving more friends, partners and enthusiasts globally, which affects our workflow in the best possible matter. Still, ICE is the best place to set new connections and go for the given opportunities, and so we did. We've held a dozen of promising talks with partners from the UK, Malta, Canada, China, Curaçao and many others. Now it's time to convert these into an improved product and higher benefits for all the parties.

Alongside with the exhibition fields, we've been presented on ICE VOX conference, where probably the most interesting discussions took place with our colleagues from the blockchain igaming environment. While these guys develop their own approaches to gain players' sympathy, we deeply believe that together we build one of the most competitive and appealing infrastructures worldwide. No need to say that sharing expertise on this level is highly valuable both for the businesses and our clients.

All in all, ICE Totally Gaming 2018 has provided us with the industry's new insights and boosted awareness of True Flip in the B2B niche. At least, we clearly see that the chosen way results into good news almost daily, and these often go along with such events!

And, of course, stay updated with our news in social networks, chats and elsewhere you meet us Smiley Soon we'll report on the further travelling plans to cover some extra markets with the blockchain fair games!

Yours,
TrueFlip Team

Nickie001

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:39:10 AM

I've recently heard that SmartPlay.Tech will soon launch a win-win lottery with 3 numbers, on the basis of which you will be able to launch your own drawings  Cheesy

What do you think of that? Is it worth participating?
SuperNovah90

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:04:11 AM

The lotteries in the whole world are getting in a heavy demand and this is the outcome of a growing desire to get rich here and now. So if a lottery may provide transparency and fairness, I vote yes.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

PikcioChain ICO Starts on 24th of November

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

The lotteries in the whole world are getting in a heavy demand and this is the outcome of a growing desire to get rich here and now. So if a lottery may provide transparency and fairness, I vote yes.
People will eventually on board to the crypto gambling and all I can say is that tokens like TFL and EDG are undervalued right now.
This will become in demand in the future, so as we are on board in this project, all we have to do now is to hold and wait until the value will significantly
appreciate.

███  █████
███  ██  ██
██    ██  ██
██  ███  ██
██  █  █  ██
      █  █  ██
██  █  █
██  █  █  ██
██  ███  ██
██  ██    ██
██  ██  ███
█████  ███
.PIKCIOCHAIN.                         ▄▄█████▄▄
                        ██▀     ▀██
                       ██  ▄███▄  ██
                      ██  ███████  ██
                      ██  ███████  ██
                       ██  ▀███▀  ██
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄███▄     ▄██
     ▄████████████▄ ▄██▀ ▀▀█████▀▀
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄              ▄▄▄▄▄
  ███▀            ▀███           ▄█████████▄
 ███▀              ▀███        ▄███▀▀   ▀▀██▀
███▀     ▄████▄     ▀███      ▄██▀
███     ████████     ████████████
███     ████████     ████████████
███▄     ▀████▀     ▄███      ▀██▄
 ███▄              ▄███        ▀███▄▄   ▄▄██▄
  ███▄            ▄███           ▀█████████▀
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀               ▀▀▀▀▀
     ▀████████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███  ███
███  █  █
█      █  █
█  ███  █
█  █  █  █
    █  █  █
█  █  █
█  █  █  █
█  ███  █
█  █      █
█  █  ███
███  ███

███  ███
███  █  █
█      █  █
█  ███  █
█  █  █  █
    █  █  █
█  █  █
█  █  █  █
█  ███  █
█  █      █
█  █  ███
███  ███

███  █████
███  ██  ██
██    ██  ██
██  ███  ██
██  █  █  ██
      █  █  ██
██  █  █
██  █  █  ██
██  ███  ██
██  ██    ██
██  ██  ███
█████  ███
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:47:59 PM

Looks avoiding/ignoring is also a part of your project apart from changing referral stats in the accounts,denying their account balances and withdrawls etc., .
dude, i just read you story, I also got this bug. I invited my friend, he buys around 50 tickets and win. At some point i saw unreal income from refferal, text him, he told me that he didnt played again. After a while income from ref corrected to the previous value.
Too bad that the amount was not real  Sad
if I get you right, its not btc from deposit or winning so it was a bug like me. If its true, enough to blackmail guys, they have a great project, even if they make it very slow and buggy  Tongue
A GREAT REVIEW from a NEW BEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks even you took care not to quote my full post!
Wanted to avoid MY red letters?
Don't bother..... it's very easy to understand who/why is replying.......
I wanted answer/screen shot proof from the admin/op.to my post here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg29848278#msg29848278
Testeur1450

Activity: 140
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

Hi can i withdraw my coin from https://trueflip.io  to Kucoin directly ?

thanks

The crypto currency of the future!    ●           RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄███      Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2      ███▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER
Geekxplore

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

What is TrueFlip Coin?
The TrueFlip Coin is the cryptocurrency the same TrueFlip platform. TrueFlip is a blockchain- based lottery.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-trueflip-coin.html
heartly

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:13:07 PM

if I get you right, its not btc from deposit or winning so it was a bug like me. If its true, enough to blackmail guys, they have a great project, even if they make it very slow and buggy  Tongue
I wanted answer/screen shot proof from the admin/op.to my post here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg29848278#msg29848278

I usually have nothing to write about, I'm not experienced cryptoanarchist
So you not deny that you didnt win and didnt deposit? Then I'm almost sure that you understand that such income cant be from referrals or bounty, and you just trying to blackmail with your status on forums etc. Shame on you, i invested 3 eth not for your blackmail fee.

ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:11:41 AM

I usually have nothing to write about, I'm not experienced cryptoanarchist
So you not deny that you didnt win and didnt deposit? Then I'm almost sure that you understand that such income cant be from referrals or bounty, and you just trying to blackmail with your status on forums etc. Shame on you, i invested 3 eth not for your blackmail fee.

Stop your nonsense.
You do not even know how many referrals I have.
Official/manipulated/changed/managed by the Trueflip  staff itself is :700+!
And unofficial number is about:1500!
Do you even know?At one stage,this very op corrected the count once when I complained  about my problem on slack!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Accounts of people like you do not matter for them.But accounts of like mine,a heavy promoter, do matter for them.
You do not know how they change referral stats and account balances of accounts like mine.

Had I been not a victim of their unscrupulous activity,I would also talk like you.
OP/ADMIN DOES NEED NEED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

Hi can i withdraw my coin from https://trueflip.io  to Kucoin directly ?

thanks

There should not be any problem to withdraw to any exchange from your web wallet which is used for parking tokens to use them for various things. Since Kucoin is only bigger exchange it is so you can do it without any worry if you had not done yet. I saw no one didn't answer so hopefully this will be helpful to you.

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
  MIDEX         
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
Testeur1450

Activity: 140
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

Take care with this team
They made a mistake when they have Parked our coin, they lost 350 TFL from my account (i have screen PM's)...they dont want to give them back

I sell my others coin, they re not serious

The crypto currency of the future!    ●           RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄███      Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2      ███▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER
retinger

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

What are the benefits for your token holders? Any bonuses, rewards or opportunities to vote for the further project development?

retinger

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

Why there is no support in this forum thread?
Now I understand that such project like SmartPlay has more potential since their support is almost 24/7 in each social network..
You should provide your participants with this kind of online support since it's really helpful.

Nickie001

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

Why there is no support in this forum thread?
Now I understand that such project like SmartPlay has more potential since their support is almost 24/7 in each social network..
You should provide your participants with this kind of online support since it's really helpful.

You are so damn right.

Guys, have you heard about the big cooperation of SmartPlay.Tech with the Asian company? It's the beginning of the new gaming era  Grin Grin Grin

Does anyone know, maybe, TrueFlip has also plans to cooperate with some big company? It would be great I think
TrueFlip.io

Blockchain Fair Games

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:53:16 PM

What are the benefits for your token holders? Any bonuses, rewards or opportunities to vote for the further project development?
Hello! We apologize for the delay.
All information about the token is available on https://tfl.trueflip.io/.
Thank you for your interest Smiley Please contact us if you have more questions.
Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

TrueFlip.io

Blockchain Fair Games

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

State of True Flip -- #9

Hi there,

While the product office keeps working on something special, let us share some of the recent developments:

* A new tool launched for BTC/USD estimation in the deposits section;

* Minor bugs fixed concerning tickets' processing;

* ETH balance refill updated, takes a few moments now;

* Some magic done with the SEO - find us easier with search engines;

* We've introduced the redesigned Help Centre - just to serve you better Smiley

More news coming up! Follow True Flip anywhere you like to for the latest updates
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/state-of-true-flip-9

Yours,
TrueFlip Team

Emilrrr

Activity: 4

View Profile
Today at 12:58:46 AM

Awaiting your 'screen shot proof' to prove what you said about  so called bug.
Too bad that the amount was not real  Sad
if I get you right, its not btc from deposit or winning so it was a bug like me. If its true, enough to blackmail guys, they have a great project, even if they make it very slow and buggy  Tongue

Hello, after these discussions I personally will never believe your team, because you are sure to be a swindler. How will you pay the winners in your lottery if from 5 btc made a change in this guy's account? I read all this and I'm sorry for this guy, he surely speaks the truth. Guys do not believe this project they are deceiving !!!
ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
Today at 04:22:01 AM

Hello, after these discussions I personally will never believe your team, because you are sure to be a swindler. How will you pay the winners in your lottery if from 5 btc made a change in this guy's account? I read all this and I'm sorry for this guy, he surely speaks the truth. Guys do not believe this project they are deceiving !!!

Thanks for the understanding as to how I have been a victim of their 'clever manipulations of our account stas' and for your supporting words.
Also one can look at all the ridiculous replies of the op and the way he/she ignores the genuine, questions with clear screen shot proofs of one of their very promoters like me!

One can read all those repeatedly ridiculous replies of the op in our conversation in the following links to those posts :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg27299457#msg27299457

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg28755544#msg28755544

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg28905864#msg28905864

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg29013054#msg29013054

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg29305654#msg29305654

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg29848278#msg29848278

And my response to their 'another way' of trying to stop me :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg30521803#msg30521803
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.