Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:48:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【nPOS】【Validator - Nominator 】【Substrate based】【IPFS Masternode】  (Read 142182 times)
mehrdadb3

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

is pirl go to die?
btc rise and other altcoin but pirl go deep why?
What you mean? PIRL is one of the most promising crypo! You're making FUD to get just PIRL at low prices, right? Maybe this works, but the truth is that no altcoin shows stability to keep up with the BTC's strong increases! As the months pass, PIRL will have another reality and you will have to think in a different way.

tnx but i didnt think diffrent way i mine pirl and keep it. i see price go to deep and just i woried about it  Wink
i hope pirl go to the moon
and 1 question i asked twice and for 3 whats reward for block found?
in pools page write 12 pirl reward for block found but i get nothing for block found why?
Rewards are 10 pirl / block for miners, not 12. I suggest you to contact directly the pool owner if you think you may have an issue with payment. There is no "official" pool for pirl so the team can't help you on this point.

i mining in pirl.minerpool.net and found 4 block and ask about it and 1 user say this :
Unless things changed... a pool works like this... user a finds a block.. reward is 12.. that reward is then divided up by number of miners. the miner who found a block does not get anything for finding the block

i change pool to http://pirl.baikalmine.ru and now i found 2 block and get nothing till now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scrappy007

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

When you add Pirl to new big exchange? Now Pirl dies - very low market value, price the falls even on crypto uptrend. I'm very disappointed, because developers do nothing to promote Pirl.
elmaestro

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:53:38 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:46:20 AM by elmaestro

All PIRL miners wanted!  PIRL pool open with the lowest Fees and No tx fees.

https://pirl.encryptglobe.com

.1% fee until April 15, 2018 - no TX fees.  
.5% .15% permanently - no TX fees.
Pays out hourly.

Supports any ethash miner with stratum.

Quick ethminer stratum configuration:

ethminer.exe --cl-global-work 8192 --farm-recheck 200 -G -S pirl-stratum.encryptglobe.com:8002 -SP 1 -O (your wallet address).RigName

Supports multiple stratum port difficulty for variable hashrate rigs:

Up to 300 MH/s: Use tcp port 8002

Up to 600 MH/s: Use tcp port 8004

600 MH/s plus: Use tcp port 8009

All Nicehash.com mining: Use tcp port 8009

Contact pool support for any inquiries.  support@encryptglobe.com
Petrovich78

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:57:28 AM

I'm very disappointed, because developers do nothing to promote Pir
Yes, I would like to know why no development strategy Pirl
RYXES

Activity: 140

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

I'm very disappointed, because developers do nothing to promote Pir
Yes, I would like to know why no development strategy Pirl

The joys of mining a zero ICO and zero Premine coin. I quite like it because I kind a heck of lot more coins while there is less publicity.
I’m sure when their liquidity is safe then they will inject some funds into promotion and marketing.
But for now I am enjoying the low-key and under the radar the project is.

Will keep the rigs on Pirl for a while.

Merit me or don't.
Namp

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:10:34 AM

is pirl go to die?
btc rise and other altcoin but pirl go deep why?
What you mean? PIRL is one of the most promising crypo! You're making FUD to get just PIRL at low prices, right? Maybe this works, but the truth is that no altcoin shows stability to keep up with the BTC's strong increases! As the months pass, PIRL will have another reality and you will have to think in a different way.

tnx but i didnt think diffrent way i mine pirl and keep it. i see price go to deep and just i woried about it  Wink
i hope pirl go to the moon
and 1 question i asked twice and for 3 whats reward for block found?
in pools page write 12 pirl reward for block found but i get nothing for block found why?
Rewards are 10 pirl / block for miners, not 12. I suggest you to contact directly the pool owner if you think you may have an issue with payment. There is no "official" pool for pirl so the team can't help you on this point.

i mining in pirl.minerpool.net and found 4 block and ask about it and 1 user say this :
Unless things changed... a pool works like this... user a finds a block.. reward is 12.. that reward is then divided up by number of miners. the miner who found a block does not get anything for finding the block

i change pool to http://pirl.baikalmine.ru and now i found 2 block and get nothing till now

So it's pools of joint mining! It's not a solo pool! If you find a block, then it is shared between all the miners on the pool. How do you not understand this?
jerrywu

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:16:33 AM

Did someone know why the cryptopia’s wallet still be fixed?
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

Did someone know why the cryptopia’s wallet still be fixed?
Cryptopia has more than 50 coins wallets under maintenance, seems they are upgrading their whole infrastructure, it might take some time...

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
RYXES

Activity: 140

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

Let's get another exchange on the cards! Would be for the best if cryptopia needs fixing for 'some time'.

Merit me or don't.
hyperhash.net

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:35:21 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 07:19:55 PM by hyperhash.net

Highly optimized mining pools for Pirl on fail-safe network.

Pools available in EU and USA

https://pirl.hyperhash.net/

- Low fee
- We pay all reward to miners (Block, Uncles & TX fees)
- Nicehash support
- Anti DDoS Protection
- 24/7 availability
- 10 gbit/s redundancy network
- Low latency

Yours sincerely

Michael - Hyperhash.net
Scrappy007

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:20:06 AM

Now it is absolutely evidently that PIRL is it scam. Developers dont evolve the coin, not solve problem with Cryptopia wallet. Scope of purchases for Pirl reduced in 5 times( from 5 BTC day to 1 BTC day).
gurumeditation

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:19:56 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 07:45:47 PM by gurumeditation

Now it is absolutely evidently that PIRL is it scam. Developers dont evolve the coin, not solve problem with Cryptopia wallet. Scope of purchases for Pirl reduced in 5 times( from 5 BTC day to 1 BTC day).
Please don't blame pirl for cryptopias issue. Did you notice that a lot of wallets are in maintenance (almost 50 coins) since few days/weeks on cryptopia (including Monero, ZCL, etc etc...) ? ETH market was even closed for a day last week end.
Cryptopia has made a statement about the wallets issues, you should read it. They are working hard on solving the problems.

Before accusing pirl to be a scam, maybe you should do some serious researches. As you seem a bit lazy for that, I give you the link to the blog, you'll see that your "Developers dont evolve the coin" statement is false : https://pirl.io/blog/

Feel free to join us on Discord, we can answer all the questions you may have about development.

best regards

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
DarkningDuck

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

Cryptopia has maintenance. Over 40 Deposits has issues. ETN too ... would you called it scam too? Cryptoworld´s better without ppl like you sorry Wink Cheesy
bbcoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:34:37 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 04:46:02 PM by bbcoin

Pirl blockchain has been hacked or at least the wallet.

Sent a transaction from the offline wallet, the balance dissapeared but the transaction never appeared in the wallet.

I am missing almost 400 coins.

Also official block explorer is offline.

I am moving my miners somewhere else this is bullshit.

****update
I was able to manually find the transaction on the Poseidon block explorer but it's still missing from the wallet and missing from the exchange.
Let's have a look what happens next.

Clearly the offline wallet needs updating.
gurumeditation

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

Sent a transaction from the offline wallet, the balance dissapeared but the transaction never appeared in the wallet.

****update
I was able to manually find the transaction on the Poseidon block explorer but it's still missing from the wallet and missing from the exchange.

Did you try to send to Cryptopia ?
Then I suggest you to read this : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News
The blockchain has NOT been hacked, wallet.pirl.io has NOT been hacked, your assumptions are based on NOTHING.
The official block explorers are online. However Poseidon is recommended as Diver is still buggy sometimes. (https://pirl.site is not an official explorer).
Send me the tx hash by pm or in Discord, I'll check what happened. But if your tx was from/to a cryptopias wallet, then it is normal you didn't get your coins as cryptopia is in maintenance mode.

bbcoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

****update

The blockchain has NOT been hacked, wallet.pirl.io has NOT been hacked, your assumptions are based on NOTHING.
The official block explorers are online. However Poseidon is recommended as Diver is still buggy sometimes. (https://pirl.site is not an official explorer).
Send me the tx hash by pm or in Discord, I'll check what happened. But if your tx was from/to a cryptopias wallet, then it is normal you didn't get your coins as cryptopia is in maintenance mode.

Nowhere does it state PIRL deposits are affected but fine I'm happy to wait and see.

Instead of trying to argue with a user of your blockchain you better go and investigate the code of your wallet. Clearly there's a bug which allows for a situation where it places a tx on the blockchain but does not present the user with tx hash in the GUI. I sent another small transaction and it was displayed fine.

In fact I just realized there are 2 transactions missing from the offline wallet but because previously I only sent 17 coins I didn't pay that much attention to it.

Explorer:
https://s17.postimg.org/nqspqkeul/txtxtx.jpg

Offline wallet:
https://s17.postimg.org/8i2scsdgf/ttxtxxt.jpg

Also while you are at it could you kindly change the offline wallet code to say PIRL not ETHER??

gurumeditation

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:23:54 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 06:13:31 PM by gurumeditation

****update

Nowhere does it state PIRL deposits are affected but fine I'm happy to wait and see.

Instead of trying to argue with a user of your blockchain you better go and investigate the code of your wallet. Clearly there's a bug which allows for a situation where it places a tx on the blockchain but does not present the user with tx hash in the GUI. I sent another small transaction and it was displayed fine.

In fact I just realized there are 2 transactions missing from the offline wallet but because previously I only sent 17 coins I didn't pay that much attention to it.

Explorer:
https://s17.postimg.org/nqspqkeul/txtxtx.jpg

Offline wallet:
https://s17.postimg.org/8i2scsdgf/ttxtxxt.jpg

Also while you are at it could you kindly change the offline wallet code to say PIRL not ETHER??

You are using the old wallet. Not sure where you downloaded it but it has been updated a month ago.
If you think there is any issue with a transaction, I repeat : send me the tx details in private, because I can't see anything on your jpg.
Don't say I am trying to argue when I offered you to help and check everything in my previous post.

Edit :

ccminer.net

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

Is this coin going to be listed on bittrex anytime soon?
gurumeditation

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

We applied on almost all top 50 exchanges, but listing is a long process and exchanges give only few or no informations about their decisions.
Devs are focused on development and releases, once we'll have a full and stable ecosystem, I am sure it will be easier to contact exchanges Wink
There is still a lot of functionalities to be implemented : 2 more masternodes system, Poseidon platform, IPFS implementation, etc.
The actual cryptopia maintenance is a pain but we know they are working hard to upgrade their whole infrastructure.

ccminer.net

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:32:44 PM

We applied on almost all top 50 exchanges, but listing is a long process and exchanges give only few or no informations about their decisions.
Devs are focused on development and releases, once we'll have a full and stable ecosystem, I am sure it will be easier to contact exchanges Wink
There is still a lot of functionalities to be implemented : 2 more masternodes system, Poseidon platform, IPFS implementation, etc.
The actual cryptopia maintenance is a pain but we know they are working hard to upgrade their whole infrastructure.

A good mobile wallet would be good as well
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: