Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀LOTTEREUM🚀 - complex of smart contracts. AIRDROP RESTART🚀  (Read 23737 times)
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:02:38 PM

Hi, dev. I do not really understand what's this smart contract for? Is that for withdraw the 101 LTE bonus?

CONDITIONS AIRDROP
The participant receives tokens free of charge as a result of participation in AIRDROP.
Free tokens can be obtained 10 times for 1000 tokens.
When the contract is deployed to the Eth addresses, which will be registered in it, 1000 tokens will be credited.
A new batch of tokens will be credited after the first batch of tokens will be used in the lottery.
If you want to get 50 times 1000 tokens, then when filling out the form, set our signature in the profile!
If you joined before the introduction of this condition, just send a link to
If you want to receive tokens an unlimited number of times, then become an investor.

CONDITIONS OF ICO
The total amount of ICO is 100 Eth
2 rounds of ICO.
1 round - 15 Eth
Site and advertising.
Round 2 - 85 Eth
Deployment of a smart contract and enhanced advertising.
The investor receives a share in the lottery profits depending on the contribution.
An ICO participant can become by entering their data into the form in the "Investor ICO" section and transferring Eth to the organizer of the lottery 0x1cF460DB4a2290498616C2D9AeA2ad1Ed201fA39.
After translation, write a message with the transfer amount, transaction ID and sender addresses to the developer in a personal message https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1067163
The receipt of funds and the related share in profits will be reflected in the table.
Delivering game bonus tokens to the investor who has contributed at least 0.1 Eth to the development of the project is done countless times.
A smart contract will translate into the investor's address a portion of the profits from the lottery in "Eth", depending on the share.©

This is no longer relevant?
lottereumDev (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:17:53 AM

Hi, dev. I do not really understand what's this smart contract for? Is that for withdraw the 101 LTE bonus?

CONDITIONS AIRDROP
The participant receives tokens free of charge as a result of participation in AIRDROP.
When the contract is deployed to the Eth addresses, which will be registered in it, 1000 tokens will be credited.
A new batch of tokens will be credited after the first batch of tokens will be used in the lottery.
If you want to get 50 times 1000 tokens, then when filling out the form, set our signature in the profile!
If you joined before the introduction of this condition, just send a link to
If you want to receive tokens an unlimited number of times, then become an investor.

CONDITIONS OF ICO
2 rounds of ICO.
1 round - 15 Eth
Site and advertising.
Round 2 - 85 Eth
The investor receives a share in the lottery profits depending on the contribution.
An ICO participant can become by entering their data into the form in the "Investor ICO" section and transferring Eth to the organizer of the lottery 0x1cF460DB4a2290498616C2D9AeA2ad1Ed201fA39.
After translation, write a message with the transfer amount, transaction ID and sender addresses to the developer in a personal message https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1067163
The receipt of funds and the related share in profits will be reflected in the table.
Delivering game bonus tokens to the investor who has contributed at least 0.1 Eth to the development of the project is done countless times.
A smart contract will translate into the investor's address a portion of the profits from the lottery in "Eth", depending on the share.
©

This is no longer relevant?

This is relevant for those who participated earlier.
On September 25 we will start a bounty company. Signature company. Translations. Articles / blogs.
elmeijera

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:53:34 AM

I joined the lottery,  how van you see youre adress is genesis?

PenStand

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:15:48 AM

Here is the main topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2038170.0

1. This is the first token that self-adjusts to reduce the number of tokens in circulation.
2. It is used in the Lottery.
3. It can be converted through another smart contract into Loans and used for lending.
4. It will be very beneficial for investors, since a certain number of these tokens brings profit.
5. It will be applied in all my smart contracts, and there will be more than a dozen of them.
One smart contact is planned in one and a half to two months.

TOKEN ON THE EXCHANGE

The smart contract is compatible with EtherDelta https://etherdelta.github.io/#0x4bf215086c05c0384bdf3731bdb2b37799e9bb5b-ETH , this is the first step, it's a pity that we did not have time to add to https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ for free, now we'll have to buy points and give out airplay to the participants), this is the second step.
I'll add a token to https://hitbtc.com/add-token - this is the third step.
This is for a start.
After adding https://coinmarketcap.com/ I'll add a token to https://www.livecoin.net/en/coin-listing

What profit do you get from purchased tokens?
Under the terms of a smart contract, 20% of each lottery on Eth is divided among investors. 4.59% of this amount is distributed by default to investors whose addresses are spelled out in a smart contract.
The remaining 95.41% will be distributed among the owners of LTE tokens.
The right to participate in the profit section is available to investors with at least 50,000 LTE tokens.
Proceeding from the aforesaid, it is obvious what for it is necessary to buy tokens at the specified price.

©

A new batch of tokens will be credited after 10% of the first batch of tokens will be destroyed in the lottery.

CHARACTERISTICS SMART CONTRACT
A smart contract that is endless.
Each cycle is a new lottery with a new value of a lottery ticket.
The lottery starts for everyone at one time.
The actual Ethereum processing transactions, determines the winner, since the winnings are tied to transactions and the smart contract considering them determines the winners.

CHARACTERISTICS OF TOKEN

METHOD OF CONDUCTING LOTTERY
(Lottery Eth)
The price of the lottery ticket is 0.01 Eth, 0.1 Eth, 1 Eth, 10 Eth alternately.
The lottery begins when the participation of 1000 participants is confirmed.
If the required number of participants is not dialed in 1 day, the lottery value is reduced to a minimum.
Confirmation of participation is carried out by transferring to a smart contract those who wish to participate in lottery 1 of the token.
Participants are informed of the time of the lottery in the established way.
At the announced time, all participants pay a payment to the smart contract of the amount of Eth equal to the value of the lottery ticket for the currently held lottery.
Payments less than the required amount are not returned.
Payments of more than the required amount are accepted as equal to the amount of participation. Return of overpayment is not made.
The winners are determined by counting transactions in a smart contract, taking into account the gaming advantages that players have.
1. The first transaction brings the owner 10% of the total lottery collection amount.
2. Each tenth transaction brings to its owner 0.2% of the total lottery collection amount
3. Each twentieth transaction brings to its owner 0.4% of the total lottery amount
4. Each hundredth transaction brings the owner 2% of the total lottery amount
5. Losers receive a share of the total amount of tokens received by a smart contract as a result of holding a lottery for tokens.
10% of the total amount of the lottery is sent to the fund dev.
20% of the profit is distributed among the owners of investment addresses.

METHOD OF CONDUCTING LOTTERY
(Payment of participation by tokens)
The price of the lottery ticket is 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000 tokens in turn.
The lottery begins when the participation of 1000 participants is confirmed.
If the required number of participants is not dialed in 1 day, the lottery value is reduced to a minimum.
Confirmation of participation is carried out by transferring to a smart contract those who wish to participate in lottery 1 of the token.
Participants are informed of the time of the lottery in the established way.
At the announced time, all participants transfer to the smart contract the number of tokens of equal value of the lottery ticket for the currently held lottery.
Payments less than the required amount are not returned.
Payments of more than the required amount are accepted as equal to the amount of participation. Return of overpayment is not made.
The winners are determined by counting transactions with a smart contract, taking into account the gaming advantages that players have.

1. The prize fund is 80% of the amount of tokens participating in the lottery.
2. 10% is destroyed upon admission.
3. 10% is directed to payments to the losing lottery participants for Eth.
4. The first transaction brings the owner 20% of the total lottery collection amount.
5. Each tenth transaction brings to its owner 0.2% of the total lottery collection amount.
6. Each twentieth transaction brings to its owner 0.4% of the total lottery amount.
7. Each hundredth transaction brings the owner 2% of the total lottery amount.

CONDITIONS AIRDROP
If you joined before the introduction of this condition, just send a link to your profile and purse address to me in a personal message, I will make changes.

CONDITIONS OF ICO
2 rounds of ICO.
1 round - 15 Eth
Site and advertising.
Round 2 - 85 Eth
A smart contract will translate into the investor's address a portion of the profits from the lottery in "Eth", depending on the share.
©

Thanks for the explanation, dev. I think I will still need to do some more careful reading about this interesting project. By the way, is it safe to sign the smart contract u provided? I am a little bit worried because I have a lot of other coins in my ETH address too.

msukairi

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:36:26 AM

I filled my information on https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_SCMT-qcG0TWp159cpIOlZLtsa8ZjZ3s9UU4BydzgrwnUaQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

so now I can receive 1000 token ? or there is another step
nikusPiks

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:47:47 AM

Thanks for the explanation, dev. I think I will still need to do some more careful reading about this interesting project. By the way, is it safe to sign the smart contract u provided? I am a little bit worried because I have a lot of other coins in my ETH address too.

Access to a smart contract cannot reduce the number of other your tokens.
msukairi

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:35:02 AM

Participation in lottery done. also received 1000 LTE

very happy for that

after the lottery it reduced to 999
seeMvereDood

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:59:37 AM

Participation in lottery done. also received 1000 LTE

very happy for that

after the lottery it reduced to 999

Then still it will be necessary to buy a lottery ticket for 100 Lte?
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:28:28 PM

I think that I found a way to attract 7,000 of the most active users of this forum. In 2 days I will make the announcement.

It will be interesting to see!
bebert

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:40:01 PM

DEV , what is the max supply of the coin?
lottereumDev (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:02:27 PM

A total of 6369 addresses are involved in the airdrop. Each address received 1000 Lte. It turned out to be only 6 369 000 Lte + pre-mining 1 000 000 Lte. So now the turnover is 7 369 000 Lte.
Now the next delivery of tokens to participants will be made after this amount is reduced by 10% by destroying in lotteries.
Tomorrow I will publish full data on the token and the participants of the airdrop.
tubexc

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:11:30 PM

I filled out the google form... Now on to see if I won anything.
joined the airdrop. Waiting for the free coins
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:48:17 AM

A total of 6369 addresses are involved in the airdrop. Each address received 1000 Lte. It turned out to be only 6 369 000 Lte + pre-mining 1 000 000 Lte. So now the turnover is 7 369 000 Lte.
Now the next delivery of tokens to participants will be made after this amount is reduced by 10% by destroying in lotteries.
Tomorrow I will publish full data on the token and the participants of the airdrop.

I only got 101 Lte https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7647256e574d1188185eff26acdffa0d314bc1d9a3d4be0e94645cb1fabdf323
What have I done wrong?
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:26:46 AM

I only got 101 Lte https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7647256e574d1188185eff26acdffa0d314bc1d9a3d4be0e94645cb1fabdf323
What have I done wrong?

The receipt of tokens on the genesis of the address occurs without a transaction
https://etherscan.io/token/0x4bf215086c05c0384bdf3731bdb2b37799e9bb5b?a=0x4d41fb6bac936938f03c3cef33d77ed1889320c5
sectorzet

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:30:30 AM

Thanks! Also received 1000 tokens. Now waiting for additional information regarding next level of the lottery.

lottereumDev (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:32:19 AM

Pay attention to the changes in the first post topic!

At the moment, 6396 addresses have already been imported.
We collected some of the addresses through our Google form.
As a bonus, to the smart contract the addresses of those users who participated in the airdrop Minereum, Timereum and PosToken were imported.
From open sources, lists were obtained and consolidated into one.
At the same time, duplicates were deleted first, then all addresses with zero activity (zero sum of Ethers on the account) or estimated at less than 100 $ of tokens on the balance were deleted, and then all the addresses that made tokens transfer to other addresses from this list.
The total number of addresses after the merger was 10190 pieces, after removing duplicate 8452 addresses remained, after removing the associated addresses, there were 6396 addresses that were imported into the smart contract.
All addresses of the participants of the airdrop in PosToken are imported completely.
List of the genesis of addresses HERE
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:20:47 AM

Pay attention to the changes in the first post topic!

At the moment, 6396 addresses have already been imported.
We collected some of the addresses through our Google form.
As a bonus, to the smart contract the addresses of those users who participated in the airdrop Minereum, Timereum and PosToken were imported.
From open sources, lists were obtained and consolidated into one.
At the same time, duplicates were deleted first, then all addresses with zero activity (zero sum of Ethers on the account) or estimated at less than 100 $ of tokens on the balance were deleted, and then all the addresses that made tokens transfer to other addresses from this list.
The total number of addresses after the merger was 10190 pieces, after removing duplicate 8452 addresses remained, after removing the associated addresses, there were 6396 addresses that were imported into the smart contract.
All addresses of the participants of the airdrop in PosToken are imported completely.
List of the genesis of addresses HERE

thanks you very much, I received 1000 LTE
vitvert

Activity: 867
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:26:57 PM

@lottereumDev, Hi! Thank you for the Airdrop! I received 1000 LTE. Here is the question: can I not participate in the lottery so far, I want to first watch the process, study this lottery. I hope with my tokens nothing will happen from the fact that they just lie down in my purse? I promise to follow the news, added this project to the favorites Smiley
lottereumDev (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:37:43 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 02:52:16 PM by lottereumDev

@lottereumDev, Hi! Thank you for the Airdrop! I received 1000 LTE. Here is the question: can I not participate in the lottery so far, I want to first watch the process, study this lottery. I hope with my tokens nothing will happen from the fact that they just lie down in my purse? I promise to follow the news, added this project to the favorites Smiley

Nothing will happen to the tokens.

AD

You need 5 people "explanators". The task is to answer the questions of newcomers. The reward depends on the activity.
Dump3er

Activity: 1428
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:30:05 PM

Hi, has this lottery been played already by now? I would like to know whether it turned out that transaction fees had a significant impact on the determination of the winner. Can that be answered?

First 1000 participants must confirm their participation in the lottery.

1000 transactions at one time. I do not think that the cost of gas will affect ....

Once the results are there, it would be really interesting to see who won and have some analytics about the gas paid among all participants.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: