Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards  (Read 120752 times)
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

Update by team DEV:

As promised a couple of weeks ago that we were gonna work on the API of the exchange, well i am here to say that our team completed the task! https://digitalprice.io/api

And

DigitalProice have submitted a request to coinmarketcap to list our exchange.
triplexDP

Activity: 145
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:38:54 AM

Update:

We have just released a referral system on Digitalprice.io, with which we reward you with 20% of the trading fees..
Become an early promoter and set yourself up for the next bull run!

Regards
Claudio
triplexDP

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:19:40 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 05:34:00 PM by triplexDP

Update:

Asofe ASF has been added to Digitalprice Exchange under Ticker ASF, you can start trading it https://digitalprice.io/order?url=asf-btc

Regards
Claudio
lucky626

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

Update:

Asofe ASF has been added to Digitalprice Exchange under Ticker ASF, you can start trading it https://digitalprice.io/order?url=asf-btc

Regards
Claudio

Did not find Asofe ASF related information and ANN posts.

I hope that I can exchange the ANN posts that have the transaction currency, and I can see them in the discordapp.
triplexDP

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

Update:

Regards
Claudio

Did not find Asofe ASF related information and ANN posts.

I hope that I can exchange the ANN posts that have the transaction currency, and I can see them in the discordapp.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4178007
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

Update by team DEV:

The two coins that will be listed free of charge this month are XEL and VSX, the voting session will continue and on the 18th of September another two coins with the highest votes will be picked. If someone has info on these coins please let me know (github..ann url.. and so on)
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:16:57 AM

Update by team DEV:

The two coins that will be listed free of charge this month are XEL and VSX, the voting session will continue and on the 18th of September another two coins with the highest votes will be picked. If someone has info on these coins please let me know (github..ann url.. and so on)

Are you going to charge them after you list them to update the coin daemons and wallets?

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
triplexDP

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

Update by team DEV:

Are you going to charge them after you list them to update the coin daemons and wallets?

It depends, if the coin generates a certain volume on the exchange, then no. If the coin does not have volume and becomes a cost for us then yes.
triplexDP

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

Update:

Einsteinium  EMC2 has been added to Digitalprice Exchange under Ticker EMC2, you can start trading it https://digitalprice.io/order?url=emc2-btc
Clonriscopoc

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

Hello all.
I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

Just wonder - why don't you start market that can attract many customers?
There are not bad coins that haven't exchange. Some of them very old - like Qora for example.
Another advice - coin that listed only on one exchange - like bittrex. But Bittrex requared verification and someone do not want to do it.
Ivokonon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

Update:

Einsteinium  EMC2 has been added to Digitalprice Exchange under Ticker EMC2, you can start trading it https://digitalprice.io/order?url=emc2-btc

Elastic (XEL) listing going alright?  It was announced 3 weeks ago as pending but don't see it yet.

We have been watching in Elastic's Bitcointalk thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957064

But it isn't clear if anything went wrong.  It is a multiple btc/day volume coin, yet presently nowhere that doesn't require trying to take a high resolution picture of ID, as the Bittrex verification process is painful and fails for some people.
triplexDP

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:21:06 PM

Update:

Elastic (XEL) listing going alright?  It was announced 3 weeks ago as pending but don't see it yet.

We have been watching in Elastic's Bitcointalk thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957064

But it isn't clear if anything went wrong.  It is a multiple btc/day volume coin, yet presently nowhere that doesn't require trying to take a high resolution picture of ID, as the Bittrex verification process is painful and fails for some people.

We decided not to list it as it needs a separate interface, as it was part of our "coin of the month" with minor votes compared to what a normal voting session needs. We listed EMC2 instead as its a standard listing.

Regards
Claudio
True Spartan

Activity: 358
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:47:15 AM

DigitalPrice as a valuable means of payment is used from the micro to the macro project. This is necessary for the current project. I love this idea because it would optimize output and vertical industry media electronic money overall. Wish successful project
among friends, we've been using $DP for micropayments for nearly a year already
True Spartan

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:48:55 AM

I am delighted to see the ambitious promises of this project come true. The exchange has been working well, Scrypto too.
True Spartan

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

Now that all the projects are up and operational, all we need is awareness.  Grin
I'm glad this project decided to make sure everything worked wonderfully before advertising, shows their valiant priorities.
triplexDP

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

Now that all the projects are up and operational, all we need is awareness.  Grin
I'm glad this project decided to make sure everything worked wonderfully before advertising, shows their valiant priorities.

Yup, and soon we will support ERC20 coins. Things are getting better by the day
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:46:27 PM

Yeah, I'm impressed about the development part of DigitalPrice, we see progress each week. But do you also plan any marketing campaign or something like that, so more people could know about this project?
triplexDP

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:01:08 PM

Yeah, I'm impressed about the development part of DigitalPrice, we see progress each week. But do you also plan any marketing campaign or something like that, so more people could know about this project?

We have a low budget of btc currently, we would have to find the right people that accept DP as a form of payment. If you have any ideas feel free to let us know.
True Spartan

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

Yup, and soon we will support ERC20 coins. Things are getting better by the day
That will be THE DAY!!! Can barely wait! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: