Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Parents disagree with MMO – Make Money Online and Bitcoin ?  (Read 6648 times)
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:00:06 PM

My parent , especially my mom , she always tell me to stop doing bitcoin otherwise i will go to jail or doing bad things to social ! I don't get it ! Old generation seem very lack of experience in Bitcoin ! Why they keep telling us to stop when they even don't know how to check a simple email on ebay ! How to explain them guys ? 

In that case try to explain to that person who keeps complaining the steps on how to earn this coins and what are the advantage's and how much money you will earn because of it. Maybe if your mom know's the value of bitcoin and how much you earn then maybe she will also start working here in this forum.

winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:25:06 AM

If i am your parents, I should support you, Nowadays there are people who are less educated about the advantages of btc, Perhaps we should let them know good things about btc, in the same way they understand why you keep posting on the site. There are so many surprises we are going to tackle here and this makes me more motivated and without regret i'm so thankful to be part of btc user.
Not all parents are like that unfortunately, many parents think they are always right and while by being older gives to them more experience that does not mean they know everything and this is even more true when it comes to technology, I have seen the parents of some of my friends struggling just to create a social media account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: