Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2024, 09:57:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin and other crypto currencies mining with bitclub network  (Read 803 times)
bitaddis (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:01:58 AM

Hi All,

Do you know there is an opportunity that you can invest and be a miner starting $500 ? any one who is interested on it can contact me the company called bitclub network

Kind Regards,
wmabern_Work

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:59:44 AM

Hi All,

Do you know there is an opportunity that you can invest and be a miner starting $500 ? any one who is interested on it can contact me the company called bitclub network

Kind Regards,

Hi, wmabern here.
I am at work and I saw this post. I don't have my regular user password so I created this login.

For any newbie reading this, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT fall for this ponzi/pyramid scheme.

Save your money and ignore things like this. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!

And this is a scam to suck the money from gullible people.
wmabern

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:23:59 PM

Hi All,

Kind Regards,

Hi, wmabern here.
I am at work and I saw this post. I don't have my regular user password so I created this login.

For any newbie reading this, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT fall for this ponzi/pyramid scheme.

Save your money and ignore things like this. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!

And this is a scam to suck the money from gullible people.

Yes, I'm backkkkkkk!  Grin
I can confirm the above post was truly me posting from work.  Shocked

I didn't know what my forum login credentials were since I use a password manager at home. But when I saw the post about bitclub network, I got all pissed off inside and didn't want any of the hundreds of thousands of newbies...

(yes, an exaggeration, but it sure seems like that many! Smiley

throwing their money away on that scam. Not that I've been burnt by them or something like that and it seems - to me - that it is an obvious scam, but the scammers wouldn't keep doing it if there were no more naive people to be scammed.

Hopefully I've saved at least one person from tossing good money away. "starting $500"... You gotta be kidding me!!!
Okay, here's the deal, if you "almost" sent them 500 bucks but didn't because of my warning, send me $1 instead!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

No, just kidding. Don't wanna get banned for something stupid like that.  Cool

COMEONBLOCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You know what pool I'm talking about!!  Roll Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

~~~~We now return you to your regularly scheduled program already in progress~~ Tongue~~

BITMIXER.IO Gone Baby, Gone.. ;-)
Not any good sig campaigns out there that I want!
sonawer

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:01:09 PM

https://t.me/BitclubNetworkRus - чaт в тeлeгpaмe битклaбнeтвopк telegram bitclub network
sachinunchwal02

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:16:03 PM

BitClub Network is a “team of experts, entrepreneurs, professionals, network marketers, and programming geeks.” This group has come together to create a network marketing company based on the benefits and rise of bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: