Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] *** New Exchange With lot of Cryptos *** https://www.cryptsy.com/ ***  (Read 7312 times)
jasonslow

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 11:39:06 PM

Would be nice to be able to trade alt to alt instead of everything being for BTC only.

I second to that.
calecho

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 11:40:54 PM

No troll box???

@Cryptsy A chat box is in the works (aka trollbox).
Dacm4n

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 11:55:14 PM

Would be nice to be able to trade alt to alt instead of everything being for BTC only.

I second to that.
Too many alt-coins for that. Most are less than a month old and could die any day.
Yuri.

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:06:53 AM

That would be insane with the number of combinations possible. Nevertheless the site could either decide to work with BTC or LTC, either would be ok, but not both at the same time.

monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 12:07:49 AM

Add JKC

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
fendlestick

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:09:18 AM

I second to that.
Too many alt-coins for that. Most are less than a month old and could die any day.

Yeah so i'm more likely to hand in my BTC for them, don't think so.  You dont need a section for each coin, make the list dynamic and users can apply filters, heres the box think outside it.

20% OFF All Bondage - www.cryptosextoys.com
Affiliates Get 10% - Join
kr4x

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:10:56 AM

please add gldcoin
fendlestick

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:11:05 AM

That would be insane with the number of combinations possible. Nevertheless the site could either decide to work with BTC or LTC, either would be ok, but not both at the same time.

Taking fee's for new coins in old  established coins smacks of greed.  Maybe im synical but the only reason to have BTC and LTC only is to get fee's that can realistically be converted to dollars or whatever.

fendlestick

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:12:57 AM

Ill even do you an example.

Create sell order 100DGC for 100WDC and it enters the system.  Users tick filters GDC and WDC, boom! my order appears on the screen.

If the user only ticks the BTC filter box the list comes up with all BTC related trades, they can be sorted in thier columns (date, value, user etc), set min max values like what you can do in any decent ecommerce store.  Shit you can even filter my database websites.

To program, I dunno, make a sell order an object, give it attributes, time, date, source currency, destination currency, make a front end to filter and sort the objects.  Done! All the coins you want and easy to use.

Their are only to many coins because you want to copy every other exchange and not actually think about how to solve a problem in a unique way.

nonameo

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:23:19 AM

Taking fee's for new coins in old  established coins smacks of greed.  Maybe im synical but the only reason to have BTC and LTC only is to get fee's that can realistically be converted to dollars or whatever.

I don't think it's really greedy to want to get paid for services. They want BTC because it's more reliable than the other coins.

fendlestick

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:31:25 AM

I don't think it's really greedy to want to get paid for services. They want BTC because it's more reliable than the other coins.

It is indeed right to get paid and I  absolutely agree.  BUT... This exchange is new and needs to stand out, if the coins on the exchange had any value fee's would be accepted in those, see what I'm getting at?  If the coin is so worthless then don't offer to trade it, or at-least stand by your choice and take fees in it.

Or join the line of the ever growing number of exchanges that do the exact same thing and do nothing to make yourself different, thats fine to.

Haze

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:41:30 AM

So I created an account like an hour ago and never received a verification email...what gives?
TruCoin

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:52:20 AM

So I created an account like an hour ago and never received a verification email...what gives?

check your spam box. my verification was in the spam box

Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:54:28 AM

OK, lets call this the monopoly exchange, because these fail coins are worth about the same as Monopoly money.

fendlestick

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:54:39 AM

It is indeed right to get paid and I  absolutely agree.  BUT... This exchange is new and needs to stand out, if the coins on the exchange had any value fee's would be accepted in those, see what I'm getting at?  If the coin is so worthless then don't offer to trade it, or at-least stand by your choice and take fees in it.

Or join the line of the ever growing number of exchanges that do the exact same thing and do nothing to make yourself different, thats fine to.

Just to quote myself, 0.25% fee for something that is in Beta also smacks of greed, atleast finish your software before you start charging us to use it.

Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:56:10 AM

Anyone else notice that NWO seems to have fallen off the face of the planet? I guess after he dumped off all his PWC on some poor sucker, he must be too busy mining WDC or something.

fendlestick

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:57:05 AM

OK, lets call this the monopoly exchange, because these fail coins are worth about the same as Monopoly money.

Not true, I can get £1.50 per ton of monopoly money, so monopoly money is currently worth more.

http://www.wrap.org.uk/content/paper-prn-prices

BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:57:44 AM

its not like he hid the fact that its a beta. In fact does any software come out these days paid or not that isnt really just a beta. Windows comes to mind Tongue
fendlestick

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:58:18 AM

he he  true true, but they don't write it on the box!

kr4x

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:58:31 AM

yet you support worldcoin.. hypocrite...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: