Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2017, 12:15:43 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: best upcoming ICO  (Read 8980 times)
mailsforcyr

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:51:03 PM

Hi experts,

1)which all are the upcoming ICO's.
2)which all re worthy in upcoming icos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:01:05 PM

Billionaire Token (XBL) - ICO starts in a few hours and the first 24 hours you get at 75% bonus.

Genuinely believe the devs have undersold this project as it has a lot of potential. Primarily a gambling/poker token but they have some unique ideas like deflation of the already limited supply which will passively increase the value of the token over time.

There are only 3.3million token in total and they are $0.10 each, that is a total Mcap at ICO of only $300k so this can easily x10 once it hits the exchange at the end of the month. At $1 a token that's still only a $3 million Mcap so still really low in comparison to other tokens in this field. Easy x10 ROI maybe even x100 with your bonuses if you get in early and the Mcap goes to $15-30 million

Check it out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065888.0
renes

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:47:39 PM

Bowhead health, aventus, monetha, kin, stuffgogo are good ICOs. Stuffgogo released its demo version but they raised little so far, kik is a project from the founder of kik application.

OAX - Real World Application of Decentralized Exchanges
Hold your own keys | Liquidity Aggregation | Open and Transparent
Website |-| ANN
dakovic

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:49:04 PM

Billionaire Token (XBL) - ICO starts in a few hours and the first 24 hours you get at 75% bonus.

Genuinely believe the devs have undersold this project as it has a lot of potential. Primarily a gambling/poker token but they have some unique ideas like deflation of the already limited supply which will passively increase the value of the token over time.

There are only 3.3million token in total and they are $0.10 each, that is a total Mcap at ICO of only $300k so this can easily x10 once it hits the exchange at the end of the month. At $1 a token that's still only a $3 million Mcap so still really low in comparison to other tokens in this field. Easy x10 ROI maybe even x100 with your bonuses if you get in early and the Mcap goes to $15-30 million

I agree this looks like a pretty interesting ICO.  It's got a crazy low circ and the ROI potential is no joke.
Sebastien256

Activity: 713

https://demo.jelurida.com/index.html TEST NXT!!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:51:04 PM

Don't miss this one,
https://www.jelurida.com/ico
ICO in progress.

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/
riffaz

Activity: 78

eCommerce Web Developer & Customer Support -remote

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:56:02 PM

Do your own research.
Just do not rely on others opinion

All opinion here are just assumption.. not 100% accurate.

It's just like asking which HYIP is paying. .
Hypercube

Activity: 67

Semantically satiated.

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:58:21 PM

Ever heard about Wagerr?
redhero

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:59:18 PM

It is a good idea to collect good ico information here. In china there is a tronlab.com which will collect almost 100M dollars ,it is hot and crazy .
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 1344

#Looking for a project to contribute

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:20:23 PM

Not only Wagerr, there are a lot of more past/upcoming ICOs which cover this business model. Nothing innovative. Take a look at Komodo project and Pangea Poker.

Ever heard about Wagerr?

I personally think the best upcoming ICOs are Modum.io and Incidicator. I did some basic research and these are the most promising in my opinion. I also like EthLend but I do not see big future market share for them because their business model is easy to discrupt.

The Young Turk

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:45:14 PM

The best one is KIN ico (Kik Messenger's official ICO)
I'll go all in to this ico.
https://kin.kik.com/

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:51:48 PM

I agree this looks like a pretty interesting ICO.  It's got a crazy low circ and the ROI potential is no joke.

Nearly 750k of total supply already gone in the first few hours. Hope you managed to bag some before they are gone, also 75% bonus will be over soon so if your interested get in quick.
khokon150

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:04:19 PM

I think opus is the best and there are many ico is so much good such as kick,aventus,bowhead and atlant this really best i think.I already joined opus ico and bowhead and i hope this ico is successfully finished.I wishes all the best.

Soma ║║ ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Decentralized Social Marketplace   ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ║║ Soma
Interactive Itemcard (IIC)Secured paymentsSocial contributionsP2P-marketing
● ● ● ● ● Pre Sale Ends Aug 11th ║║ ANN Thread ║║ Slack ║║ Twitter ║║ Facebook ● ● ● ● ●
Retired

Activity: 266

Bounty Campaigns Manager: http://x.co/retired

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 05:06:20 PM

Bankera is great and launched by a team proven to know about financials

websprint

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:07:35 PM

I think it will be Kyber. There is Vitalik Buterin as advisor. So that's no comment. I will invest cause "in Kyber we trust" (c)

SUPERSAIAN

Activity: 303

🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:09:35 PM

I think Aventus is the best one. I don't say it because I wear their signature. I checked all upcoming ICO's and Aventus is really promising. They offer something valuable, something useful. You can use Aventus in real life, if they launch project right. Marketing is also important. Aventus will be the contender for event ticket business.

▄▄█▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀ ▀▀██▄▄
     ▄▄██▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄
 ▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██▄▄
██▌     ▄▄██▄▄    ▀▀        ▐██
█▀▀██▄██████████        ▄▄██▀▀█
█    ███████▀▀      ▄▄██▀▀    █
█    ████████▄▄ ▄▄██▀▀        █
█    ██████  ▀▀█▀▀            █
█    ██████    █              █
█▄▄  ██████    █            ▄▄█
 ▀▀████████    █        ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀████    █    ▄▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄██▀▀
             ▀▀█▀▀

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

IMMLA 
██
█▌

█▌
██

FIRST INTERNATIONAL MULTIMODAL LOGISTICS APPLICATION
[Telegram (EN - RU)] ~ [Bitcointalk] ~ [Medium] ~ [Reddit] ~ [Twitter] ~ [Facebook] ~ [Github]
██
▐█

▐█
██

ICO

From .SEP 15TH 2017.

. To    .OCT 15TH 2017.
bouren

Activity: 280

Hero Token - Future of Banking in Southeast Asia

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:12:50 PM

Hi experts,

My bids are on Snapcoin, Hero Token and Social Nexus.
First one is going to start tomorrow. Snapcoin is really worthy project with unique and powerful aim. Team is strong and spending huge on marketing and promotion. All this is going to yield something big in ICO.
Second Hero Token is once again strong project targeting banking industry in South Asia thus has huge potential to harness big market. Also hard cap is set at 250k ethereum which is again huge and if achieved, it could be the biggest success of the year. Link in my signature.
Coming to third one, Social coin is special token to be used on Nexus platform. ICO is currently in progress and already raised above $4M. Coin has huge possibility to rise in future.

ahmadakbari

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:26:16 PM

In my opinion, BitClave and KickICO are best upcoming ICOs.
I will invest in BitClave because of its great team. Alex Bessonov is former CSO of LGE.
I will invest invest in KIcjICO because of its concept that will make the project successful. KICKICO successful pre-ICO is another reason. The project and the team behind it seem really promising.
SUPERSAIAN

Activity: 303

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:39:22 PM

In my opinion, BitClave and KickICO are best upcoming ICOs.
I will invest in BitClave because of its great team. Alex Bessonov is former CSO of LGE.

I think Bitclave won't be so successful. Their marketing team is not that good. They don't even update spreadsheets etc. That's a red flag for me.
Maybe they collect good money but I have some question marks in my mind.

▄▄█▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀ ▀▀██▄▄
     ▄▄██▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄
 ▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██▄▄
██▌     ▄▄██▄▄    ▀▀        ▐██
█▀▀██▄██████████        ▄▄██▀▀█
█    ███████▀▀      ▄▄██▀▀    █
█    ████████▄▄ ▄▄██▀▀        █
█    ██████  ▀▀█▀▀            █
█▄▄  ██████    █            ▄▄█
 ▀▀████████    █        ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀████    █    ▄▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄██▀▀
             ▀▀█▀▀

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

IMMLA 
██
█▌

█▌
██

FIRST INTERNATIONAL MULTIMODAL LOGISTICS APPLICATION
[Telegram (EN - RU)] ~ [Bitcointalk] ~ [Medium] ~ [Reddit] ~ [Twitter] ~ [Facebook] ~ [Github]
██
▐█

▐█
██

ICO

From .SEP 15TH 2017.

. To    .OCT 15TH 2017.
Retired

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 06:41:34 PM

At the end of the day all it really depends on is on the product.

SSgentil

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:13:55 PM

I love Enigma, it will be a big ICO they already raised $ 20 millions !
defined

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:29:32 PM

I get suspicious when Newbies recommend the same coin. This is not even a coin, it is just a token.
ROI x100 is very unlikely with so many new tokens.
fearcoka

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:07:52 PM

I get suspicious when Newbies recommend the same coin. This is not even a coin, it is just a token.
What the F*ck? ROI x100 really big scam, do not have tokens or project can sure with investor they will increase the value of their token x100 easy that. Just is scammer can do that.

⟨⟨
IDigital Identity VerificationI
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ for Enterprise ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Iverif-y              ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄▄█████████████████       
▄▄████████████████████████▌       ▄██▄▄
▐█████████████████████████       ▄█████▌
 █████████████▀▀▀████████        ██████
 █████████       ███████        ██████▀
  ████████        █████        ███████
  ▐███████▌       ▀██▀        ███████
   ▀███████▄       █         ███████▀
    ▀███████▄              ▄███████▀
     ▀███████▄            ▄███████▀
      ▀███████▄          ▄███████▀
       ▀████████▄      ▄████████
         █████████   ▄█████████
          ▀████████ ▄████████▀
            ████████████████
             ▀████████████▀
               ▀████████▀
                 ▀████▀
                   ▀
I⟩⟩I
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:35:07 PM

Simply looking at the names of the new ICOs is enough for me to know it is not worth the risk investing in them.

You are better of investing in some ICOs from last year like Lisk that are now starting to deliver and will give great returns.

mnmnmn

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:41:06 PM

Kik's Kin looks like a safe bet
buharikx31

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:02:20 PM

If you need to find a ICO campaign to invest in to you can check here https://icotracker.net/ there is a lot of information about campaigns and you can compare because there is many of ICO's which have projects for any kind of taste and you can track when they gonna be realised and information of the delevopers groups

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
pedagogischvertwoll

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:13:11 PM

Ambrosus
JohnUser

Activity: 392

JohnUser

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 09:17:43 PM

stupid topic...

elcoblast

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:47:29 PM

Hi experts,

i dont know, much ICO run in July, August and September, how about propy, coss, grvio

maokoto

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:59:54 PM

There seem to be too much ICOs this days, and even though many coins are innovative and all, common sense tells us most of them will not go very far. I prefer to hold on to my BTC better than throwing it in an ICO right now.

Jacko234

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:52:53 AM

How do we know the promising ICO there are several factors.
the first factor is the product of the ICO, because now more and more products that only make us do the work but do not pay.
the second factor is the moderator, whether an ICO is run by a trusted person or not.
Immakillya

Activity: 336

Ice Rock Mining- The Most Profitable Mining

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:10:51 AM

So far, i only see Tezos and Bancor as a good investments for long term. They are good coin to invest witb your money. KickICO also is good and kicking. It's a platform for cryptocurrency crowdfunding. Successful on their Pre-ICO and will definitely will be successful on their ICO phase. For more info about upcoming ICOs and their descriptions. You can visit https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███░▄█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░▄████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▀░▄████████░░░░░▄████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ███░░██████████░░▄███▀░░█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░███████████████▀░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ███░░█████████████▀░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░██▄░░░░░░░░███░░█████████████░░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░█████▄░░░░░ ███░░██████████████░░████████████
░░░░░░░░░░████████▄░░░███░░███▀░░░░░▀█████░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░███▀░░▀███████░░████░░▄██▄░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░░███▀░██▄░▀█████░░█████░░████░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░███▀░█████▄░▀██░░██████░░▀██▀░▄██████████████████
░░░░░░███▀░▄███████▄░░░███████░░░░░▄████████████████████
░░░░░███▀░░██████████▄████████░░▄░░▀████████████████████
░░░░███▀░░████████████████████░░██▄░░▀██████████████████
░░░███▀░░░████████████████████░░████▄░░▀████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░███████▄░▀████████
█████░░██▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████░░██░█▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░██
█████░░██░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░██
█████░░██░█▀▀░░█░░█░█░░░██
█████░░██░█░░░░█▄▄▀░█░░░██
████░░██▄▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░▀██████████
████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░▀██████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░██████
███▀░░▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░▄█████
██▄▄████▀▀▀▀░░░░░█████
███████▄▄░░░░▄▄░░███
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread
maot4

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:34:56 AM

I Think SteX is not a bad one, their DEEP technology currently in Beta and beign tested by WINGS for use is an indication of the potential as well, their presale is currently ongoing as well

Join STeX Upcoming ICO– Exchange Aggregator to trade all coins in one place
100% Exchange Commission distribution among token holders
https://stex.exchange/up/ww2l7b1ehk39
Bacchu

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:36:49 AM

Bowhead health, aventus, monetha, kin, stuffgogo are good ICOs. Stuffgogo released its demo version but they raised little so far, kik is a project from the founder of kik application.

Very funny.You mentioned like me/my opinion. I also want to suggest those ICO.all are good in this time.Also want to add some ICO like Aventus, Bitjob, and Utrust. I read their road-map and their team activity.all of are good and hard-worker. you can visit : https://tokenmarket.net here you will get all of ICO details.i follow this site regularly for getting update about the ICO.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄█████    ████████▄ ▀▄
▄█ ███████    ██████████ █▄
█ ▄█████▀▀   █▀    ▄████▄ █
█ ██████▄    ▀   ▄███████ █
█ ▀████         ▄███████▀ █
▀█ █████    █    ▀██████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀██    ███    ▀███▀ ▄▀
  ▀█▄ ▀█████████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▀█▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
kickcity     ▄█▄           ▄█▄
▄███ ███ █████████ ███ ███▄
████▄ ▄█████████▄ ▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████
██                       ██
██      ███ ███ ███ ███  ██
██  ███ ███ ███ ███ ███  ██
██  ███ ███ ███ ███      ██
▀█████████████████████████▀
         ▀   ▀▄  ▄  ▄▀
   ▀    ▄   ▀  ▀▄ ▄▀  ▀
     ▀
█  ▀  ▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▀▄  ▀    ▄▀▀▀   ▄   ▀
   ▀ ▀▀  ▀  ▀  ▄
▀▀▀▀  ▀▄  ▀   ▄▀  █ ▀  ▀
   █   ▀▄  ▀ █      ▀
 ▀   █ ▀  █  █  ▀
   ▀
        █
        ▀ 

WHITEPAPER
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook   slack   VK   twitter   telegram
|
|
lakimens

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:39:09 AM

What the F*ck? ROI x100 really big scam, do not have tokens or project can sure with investor they will increase the value of their token x100 easy that. Just is scammer can do that.
Definitely wouldn't invest in something called "Billionaire Token"  Grin  Shocked

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Clavulanic

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:16:56 AM

Very funny.You mentioned like me/my opinion. I also want to suggest those ICO.all are good in this time.Also want to add some ICO like Aventus, Bitjob, and Utrust. I read their road-map and their team activity.all of are good and hard-worker. you can visit : https://tokenmarket.net here you will get all of ICO details.i follow this site regularly for getting update about the ICO.

Well, lets just respect the ideas of our mate here since the tokenmarket cap will be the reliable references that everybody will look out prior trading nobody still be able to know the certain coins to be uprising in the future. All we must do is to monitor and read those articles on every token websites, and there you will get the information that will make you decide what's best and ample trading ideas to have in the future; once the token will be in the exchange marketplaces. The best upcoming ICO can be determined once they will be present in the exchange trading sites, so better stay tuned for the further updates this Month of September.

CryptoDude2727

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:18:52 AM

Kik's Kin looks like a safe bet

I've seen this mentioned a couple of times... 1 trillion coins (yes that's a "t") to be released to the public.  3 trillion more to be released over the next 2.5 years.  And 6 trillion to their foundation.

These numbers don't bother anyone?  
erwan

Official Signatures

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:23:22 AM

Hi experts,

I can not determine how many ico have a good future.
but I will give you a special link on the upcoming ICO.
Visit this link https://icotracker.net/upcoming
all ico data is there.

mostkey

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:37:56 AM

This is all business, for ico who has something that can attract investors enthusiasts. That's what can make ico can survive, but that's not all guarantee everything because many of the ico who has had investors but still ended because they can not maintain of the existence

Kuchiyose

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:09:02 AM

Hi experts,

I can not determine how many ico have a good future.
but I will give you a special link on the upcoming ICO.
Visit this link https://icotracker.net/upcoming
all ico data is there.

Thats right, I also don't really know which ico will be a big success but in the list of links you send seems to have been listed. Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
Flomo

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:29:40 AM

a lot of ico are coming and some of them are good and very interesting ico;
Centra, rivertz, spheris, reality clash, kickico, goldmint.

eagle10

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:40:26 AM

Do your own research.

That's right. It is important to learn more and do your research before involving in any ICO. Thay are not 100% accurate.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
crypto.future

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:31:09 AM

Did any of you guys notice X8currency project? I am sick of USDT and this kinda looks as a really good replacement. They have an ANN page here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2114287.msg21143521#msg21143521
perla

Activity: 587

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:41:12 AM

Spheris is good to pick, but have a ton of supply it is like 2B coins. but the project is good. like the others their idea is good but don't know not all can be successed

██   
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
   ██   
   ██   
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
   ██   
bcdf

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:45:38 AM

i see the upcoming icos from icocountdown.com
Suffes

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:45:48 AM

you could watch what signatures are people on the forum wearing. mostly those are new icos.
rainbow169

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:46:58 AM

Enigma and Akasha, the latter is advised by Vitalik

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
x8currency

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 08:01:25 AM

Hello, guys
There is an ICO in September coming up, selling fintech tokens for the creation of the ultimate stable and safe currency - the x8 currency.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2114287.msg21143521#msg21143521
https://x8currency.com/
This is s Cofound.it project with a Priority Pass phase on 12 and 13 September and a public ICO on 14 September.

HotCryptoNews

Activity: 23

BlockChain Dev, Love Learning More

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:03:35 AM

Hi experts,

Check out Monaco! MCO
defined

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:15:48 AM

Enigma and Akasha, the latter is advised by Vitalik
Vitalik advises many icos. I think they put his name in, pay him for an hour talk on the phone or a conversation by email, and he enjoys the benefit of more people on ethereum. I see no value in his name being on the list.
Retired

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 09:36:14 AM

Do your own research.

That's right. It is important to learn more and do your research before involving in any ICO. Thay are not 100% accurate.
Of course I'm not asking which will be a success. Everyone has their own opinion.

mdzahed134

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 09:38:14 AM

I think there are many ico is the best at this moment such as ATLANT is the best one this ico is real astet company based and kickcity is great.Finally bowhead is another promising ico i think.

bigdogdan2

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:39:20 AM

Etherparty - mainstream smart contracts to allow the normal person to be able to use smart contracts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2111650.0

Centra - TenX competitor.  Benefit comparison:

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
hihelen

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:36:51 AM

Universa launches preICO today.
If interesting you can read about this project here http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/five-advantages-universa-blockchain-bitcoin-ethereum/  or on their website https://universa.io/
Hackabu

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:40:59 AM

Is there any good website/blogger that reviews and recommends the best ICO's? Not just listings of all of them, but really recommending the best of the best?
doedz

Activity: 532

SPHERIS

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:33:12 AM

Lots of threads like this, and all give the same link repeatedly. They are just looking for popularity in this forum, and do not provide any benefits. A good ICO will not show up on a bad web. Please choose and visit the quality web to ensure a good ICO.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
.SPHERIS.█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:05:12 PM

For me there are a few signs to look for in a ICO

- Strong team - Both in development team and also the CEO's / marketing (no point having a great team to create something, if nobody can advertsie it and push the startup in the right direction.
- Realistic vision - not aiming too high or if they do not reach their target everyone who invested will be disappointed
- Solid whitepaper - Well thought out, shows realistic goals, a strong good vision and a plan of action
- Strong social media presence - A social media that shows they are connected with everyone
- Good customer support - Shows they care, and they have invested time and money into making sure the average investor can ask questions
- Good website - A business who is willing to throw time and effort into a good website are less likely to be a scam
- finite supply - ICO's with no cap can be dangerous and can simply just damage their own coin by releasing more for more investment.
-Market they are getting involved with - Is this a new market? or a dying one? who controls the market?

Finally
- Good concept and catchy name - A good ethos and a name that makes them stand out. Personally i would avoid anything that is something "coin".

There are numerous sites such as ico.alert that can keep you up to date with the newest pre-sales / ICO's

One pre-sale i am looking at is Crowdholding, because they are in their pre-sale you can get a lot more bonuses than getting involved with the ICO. You will get more from your money with pre-sales.

https://ico.crowdholding.com/

kynaz

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:22:49 PM

Today, the Utrust project will commence, this project has been successful before and will certainly attract a lot of new investors to participate. I think you should contribute to this project as you will surely get a good return

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
puremage111

★★ Spectre.ai ★★ ICO

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:44:17 PM

Coss.io

Cindicator [15M Max Cap]

Kyber.network [Hype AF, need KYC Verification tho]

and tons of other big ico where you can find on site like

Tokenmarket
Icorating

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
rovchris

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:48:38 PM

Spheris is good to pick, but have a ton of supply it is like 2B coins. but the project is good. like the others their idea is good but don't know not all can be successed

The 2B coins doesnt relate to weather or not the project will be good or bad. Dogecoin has more that that and it managed to capture an audience which i would consider a success. i like the spheris project as well too and hope it turns out as a sucess.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
NavySeals

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:51:41 PM

I started to follow Assian projects. Wanchain is an interesting one, Assian based, take it under your radar. And also Aventus looks promising for ticketing issue. I will try to invest in both of these projects.
Egayerm

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:53:58 PM

Upcoming ICO campaign of KICKICO platform. It is currently in the Public Draft status. That means that its date is not specified yet, and the campaign is in the public editing mode, with all changes and the preparation process.
prabakharras

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:59:23 PM

You can find a list of ICO all upcoming, happening, and their information links like link to website, whitepaper, slack, and all from this calendar list https://www.coingecko.com/ico
AleksBozhinov

Activity: 94

Marketing Magician.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:26:04 PM

For me there are a few signs to look for in a ICO

- Strong team - Both in development team and also the CEO's / marketing (no point having a great team to create something, if nobody can advertsie it and push the startup in the right direction.
- Realistic vision - not aiming too high or if they do not reach their target everyone who invested will be disappointed
- Solid whitepaper - Well thought out, shows realistic goals, a strong good vision and a plan of action
- Strong social media presence - A social media that shows they are connected with everyone
- Good customer support - Shows they care, and they have invested time and money into making sure the average investor can ask questions
- Good website - A business who is willing to throw time and effort into a good website are less likely to be a scam
- finite supply - ICO's with no cap can be dangerous and can simply just damage their own coin by releasing more for more investment.
-Market they are getting involved with - Is this a new market? or a dying one? who controls the market?

Finally
- Good concept and catchy name - A good ethos and a name that makes them stand out. Personally i would avoid anything that is something "coin".

There are numerous sites such as ico.alert that can keep you up to date with the newest pre-sales / ICO's

One pre-sale i am looking at is Crowdholding, because they are in their pre-sale you can get a lot more bonuses than getting involved with the ICO. You will get more from your money with pre-sales.

What an interesting underdog we have here. Hope they make it.

khan149

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:39:15 PM

Opus is a medical decentralized based ico so far the best i have ever seen.And i hope it will be finished successfully.Kickcity is another positve ico i have to think but i do not know how successful it will be.

ImHash

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

Of course everyone here would just advertise their own ICOs or the ones that they plan to invest on in the future, I'm not going to say which ICOs I'm going after with some serious investment, everyone really should do their own home work on researching at least 10 days on the project before actually investing anything and you should avoid going near any of the ICOs with a few days running or some ridiculously finish over a 24 hours period Cheesy when you see something with a good future you just know, after doing some research albeit.

silvergoldandbitcoin

Activity: 424

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:29:36 PM

Perhaps you should take a look at a few you really like and then see if the team is solid and if you think the business makes sense. If you think you can add value to the project even better. Then you get involved, talk to people on the team and see if it is a solid token/business.

Kuchiyose

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:55:45 PM

I think there are many ico is the best at this moment such as ATLANT is the best one this ico is real astet company based and kickcity is great.Finally bowhead is another promising ico i think.

It seems almost all ico promises though there are some who do not,this ATLANT example is very good. Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
julslet84

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:33:34 PM

i agree to you guys, there are so many ICOs and its really hard to follow them all but these projects that you're talking about (especially aventus and monetha) seem good to me, too. and i would like to add this list RIVETZ !

defined

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:52:22 PM

https://ico.crowdspamholding.com/
The only reason you are spamming this link in many posts is that you earn from it.

If you earn from the pre-sales I have all reason not to believe you.
trecore4

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:27:05 AM

There is no point asking about successful ICO always. One should start researching about it by oneself so that we can understand which ICO becomes successful and why they become successful in the long run. Because you can not keep asking people about it always and then invest into suggested posts. That would be dangerous as people might be just publishing here for getting paid. Better to investigate by yourself. The best thing is you have every bit of information available through announcements section under alternative cryptocurrencies. 

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
Nathland

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:32:36 AM

I think SNAPUP and LAMPIX are really really good ICOs which are coming. Both of these ICOs have an amazing development team especially SNAPUP and i believe that these two would be one of the most successful projects in future.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

kabirulawal

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:37:23 AM

Following Hero token
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:44:26 AM

Bankera is great and launched by a team proven to know about financials
How did they prove that?
Gatotare

Activity: 408

Smart Money on the Ethereum Blockchain

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:57:18 AM

kin and monetha are my favourites.
 coss also good Project bu i dont know why they didint get good response  on here.

yura888

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:22:00 AM

I think that good projects will be: Redpulse, Comsa, Enigma and Cindicator good project

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Ends Oct 16 2017 " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Ahmed Kimo

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:06:22 PM

I think that good projects will be: Redpulse, Comsa, Enigma and Cindicator good project

yeah thats may be true

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
steamon

Activity: 439

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:31:19 PM

Those days I recommend to completely close yourself up from the hype and start researching each ico that has been listed on icolisting websites so to ensure that their first checks have been done on them. Then you start researching what they want to reach and if their white paper is decent. Does it have a long term investment future? Then you can invest into an ICO and you also don't have to doubt best ICO or not. You are certain about your own choice and that's the most important thing when researching what ICO you want to invest in. While most icos will go 2 to 3x lately but that won't last forever that's why it's important what a token wants to do.

ZenCash    █████
█████ ██
▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀
▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
███   ▄
███  ▄▄▄
   ▄▄ ███
  ▄
▄▄▄▄▄
    █████
██ █████
█████
█████ ██
▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀
▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
███   ▄
███  ▄▄▄
   ▄▄ ███
  ▄
▄▄▄▄▄
    █████
██ █████
slack   III   ANN Thread   III   Blog
Telegram   III   forum   III   twitter

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ZEN
VTS

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:51:13 PM

It probably also depends if you want to make a long term investment (what possible has lower risk and higher profit) or short term profit. Of course it can not be generalized but short time / long time should be a factor in decision making.

btcconnoisseur

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:49:35 PM

Any thoughts of ICOS https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-icobox-icos/ ?
eneyardi

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:42:21 AM

Has anyone heard about Anryze - a distributed speech recognition platform? Great project I think, useful idea, I like it
If interested - their ANN thread
It will success, I believe Smiley

ioseta

Activity: 140

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:51:04 PM

There are lots of ICOs which are continuing or upcoming but some of them are really successful.
i don't know which one is the best but in my opinion Aventus ICO (Sept 6) going to be quite good and profitable for investors and participant !

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
rejosh

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:11:26 PM

I think both utrust and monetha are good projects. utrust  ico is starting at sept 20 the price will be .04 per coin. I am planning to invest in moneths ico which is scheduled for tomorrow 3pm lodon time. Both of these projects are competing with paypal. Utrust sounds better to me but the hype of monetha is much higher. Kyber was one of the very good one but I have missed the registration so can’t participate now.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hiVe

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:15:57 PM

Centra. of course. check out my signature. At least u can use ICO token to buy something. not like many other project
spain cool

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:31:40 PM

I see monetha and utrus often referred to as having similarities. Both projects are equally good. in pre ico these two projects have been successful and hopefully in ico will be more successful again.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Muhammad Muneeb

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:33:17 PM

AVENTUS is about to release and reality calash released today. I think these two are best right now

MiBambino

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:06:10 PM

1) Artemine, a self mining genesis address coin designed to become the first genesis address marketplace. Not only will they do this, they'll also create the first ICO factory. As you may recall, Minereum has a token creation service, so ART will be the first ICO creation service, facilitating the process, walking besides it's older brother Minereum.

http://artemine.org/ArtemineWhitepaperDraft0.2.pdf

2) Change Bank, the first decentralized crypto bank. Check out their website here https://change-bank.com/ico/ , basically they'll allow anyone in the world to pay with crypto currency. This is a true game changer and I wasn't expecting this to happen in 2017. This will be massive, and will change the world.

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
SmallCapCoins

AXhzABE914SJzYofGk7TUTgLxykVB8GMu7

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:08:41 PM

I'm sniffing around a coin called Authorship(ATS).  It doesn't seem to be very well known yet, they have a good idea surrounding it though.

See my thread little known altcoins with potential:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969011.0
Dart18

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:11:37 PM

There is a lot of ICO based tokens now and it is hard to say what is the best for they have different ways of their nature of what feature they will have.
I thunk you should visit every announcememts thread to provide for that. For now, I just got HashRush which I will support.

AMAYER

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:14:55 PM

I recommend you take a look into Rakugo, they have a very active staff, support and members:

Bitcoin talk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044732.0

Site: https://www.rakugo.co

Best regards,
Mayer
MBworld

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:01:36 AM

This one looks promising with food chain supply .. form their point ..

At the Ambrosus project we aim to radically improve the global supply chains by creating a trusted ecosystem where we can reliably record the entire history of products and execute commercial transactions accordingly.

We seek to enable a more secure and autonomous supply chain, improve distribution processes and allow consumers to easily see where their products come from and what is really in them.

any review https://ambrosus.com/ ?
MBworld

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:03:12 AM

in addition to that Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine , ambrosus.com using smart contract tech in food supply

Combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocol and smart contracts, we are building a universally verifiable, community-driven ecosystem to assure the quality, safety & origins of products.

I haven't seen any other ICO on such concept
Kocret02

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:35:25 AM

in addition to that Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine , ambrosus.com using smart contract tech in food supply

Combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocol and smart contracts, we are building a universally verifiable, community-driven ecosystem to assure the quality, safety & origins of products.

I haven't seen any other ICO on such concept
I have read a little bit about kosep ambrosus, it seems ambrosus concept is very unique and can be a good concept if the project can run smoothly. hope ambrosus can be a very satisfactory replacement project

xandriel

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:36:35 AM

I recommend you take a look into Rakugo, they have a very active staff, support and members:

Bitcoin talk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044732.0

Site: https://www.rakugo.co

Best regards,
Mayer

seem like a nice project. thank u for share

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
HomeToken

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 08:58:34 AM

Check our HomeToken ANN here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059748

What we want to offer is an easy to understand and low risk project to cryptocurrency investors.

Most of the funds raised will be used to purchase real estate in Asia's emerging markets.

Profits will be mainly come from rental income and capital appreciation of the real estate owned.

Thank you. Smiley

annazaitun87

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:02:08 AM

I think you can try to visite icorating for check it, and now kick ico is the best for now. good platform and a success teams inside it.....

Genesis Vision — Decentralized platform for trust management
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰INVEST▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook ICO starts on 15.10.2017 Telegram Medium  ●
diskodasa

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:15:19 AM

Do u check out Hero token. I see it have alibaba backup. first time I seen a large company after microsoft invest to crypto

pavelna07

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:28:08 AM

I started to follow Assian projects. Wanchain is an interesting one, Assian based, take it under your radar. And also Aventus looks promising for ticketing issue. I will try to invest in both of these projects.

What about https://kyber.network/ any thoughts about this project? Unfortunately it is too late for ICO, Participants MUST be white listed. 

Medrano2990

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:36:05 AM

I think Monetha will be a good choice today because the project is waiting for many investors and will be sold out today, which will make the project a lot of success.

Fundamentals Of

EventChain ICO: 09/13/17

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:38:06 AM

Hi experts,

I prefer that you do your own research. There are reliable articles based on their own equally reliable assessment that writes about top ICOs. Try to check them out. As for me, I would recommend Eventchain as well as Aventus and Social and Spheris.

[

░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░█████████████████
░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░█████████████████
░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░█████████████████
░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░███████
████████████████░░░███████░░░█████
░░████████████████░░░███████░░░███
░░░████████████████░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
░░░░░░████████████████░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░████████████████░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░█████████████████████
|
|
SLACK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
]
Rastadon

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:31:12 AM

I see monetha and utrus often referred to as having similarities. Both projects are equally good. in pre ico these two projects have been successful and hopefully in ico will be more successful again.
If both of the projects are similar and that will not be a good thing for sure, that makes the investors will be confusing to choose the better project and remember only the one will become a winner in the future. There is no double winner.

Helga.Alekseyuk

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:41:18 PM

Personally me rely on the projects which are useful for me in real life situations, like this one: http://ico.reorder.world/  I do hope they meet their targets and in near future I'll enjoy such service in restaurants and hotels all over the world.
This project has also a great cross-selling perspective, which other ICO projects connected with traveling and hotel gain from.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:55:05 PM

Personally me rely on the projects which are useful for me in real life situations, like this one: http://ico.reorder.world/  I do hope they meet their targets and in near future I'll enjoy such service in restaurants and hotels all over the world.
This project has also a great cross-selling perspective, which other ICO projects connected with traveling and hotel gain from.

The idea behind it is definitely OK, quite ambitious, but their website is plain unprofessional to say the least.

BldSwtTrs
Legendary

Activity: 895

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:02:51 PM

My bet is on enigma, cindicator, comsa, kin, kickico
They all look very strong, but I like comsa a little bit more than others.

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ń╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
DuarteFig

Auctus.org Team

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:12:27 PM

As I said in a different tread, I really think Grid+ is very interesting and different from everything else. I think they still don't have a date for the ICO or any details, but they have a very ambitious project to change how energy is distributed in a decentralized way.

I am very excited about the project I am involved (Auctus) as well, as we are aiming at revolutionizing the pension market, which currently has a lot of problems (such as lack of transparency and frauds) and trillions of dollars invested.

dukemc

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:15:22 PM

I would say it is herocoin.io, kickico (currently running) and maybe kim dot kom´s ICO (should be starting in october, but don´t know exactly)

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
MiBambino

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:41:26 PM

I would say it is herocoin.io, kickico (currently running) and maybe kim dot kom´s ICO (should be starting in october, but don´t know exactly)

How does herocoin differ from stox?

cenicsoft

Activity: 240

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:49:20 PM

BannerCoin (BCOIN) ICO sale begins this Friday.

Highlights:

• Payments system for merchants to accept a wide variety of digital currencies
  • Open to worldwide participants including US Residents
  • No Presale ICO. All sales to all types of buyers goes live at the same time
  • Company has existing products and customers
  • Offers 7 different digital currency purchase options - BTC, DASH, ETH, LTC, XMR, XRP, ZEC

BannerCoin.com

Bitcointalk thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2095186

BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.
Join the BannerCoin ICO.
rejosh

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:49:25 PM

Highlights:

• Offers 7 different digital currency purchase options - BTC, DASH, ETH, LTC, XMR, XRP, ZEC

BannerCoin.com

It sounds similar to monetha and UTRUST. Moneta ICO was very successful and sold out in few minutes. UTRUST pre ico was sold out in minutes and they are having their ico in 20th September which is likely to sell out in minutes. Both teams looks very strong and experienced. How this project is going to compete with any of them. BannerCoin is only got three people in their panel its very unlikely this project is going to succeed in their ico.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dennyd999

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:05:48 PM

My bet is on COMSA too.

Also Kybernetwork looks intresting and a candidate to early buy on EtherDelta.

I am still not sure about KickIco. I probably better to buy it on EtherDelta if it show some tendence to rise.
Because there is one thing that worry me -Eyal Hertzog, Bancor founder as adviser.

Bancor is the most unsuccesfull ICOs ever..This 153 millions from Bancor Ico just disapeared somewhere in Israel deserts I have no reason to trust people which are connected to Bancor. Or to anything that they do. Bancor ICO price was 17$ now it is barely 2$. With 98 millions of MarketCap..pfffff

So when I saw Bancor in KickIco adviser  I was aware.

INVEST SAVE BROTHERS

token1

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:13:19 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159401.0
12 September new
PLAN=super investment proposal

plan queue
1) add a token to the exchange yobit.net, and start sales
2) add a token to the coinmarketcap.com, and there will be a large sale of coins
https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
super investment proposal, for placing the token you need 0.1btc + (0.01btc = technical need) = 0.11BTC, I will instead give you 5000 tokens The starting price of the coin FERRARIUM will be 1FERR = 0.0029ЕTH = 0.0002060456BTC     MIN  5000FERR=1.0302BTC
Conditions.
1) Do not spoil the beginning of sales of tokens
2) Follow the rules of the stock exchange
3) I believe it will turn out without problems, we will add a token to the exchange, but
    1. if the exchange does not add a token, how many-money will they return to the investor.
    2. if the exchange does not allow you to set the price of 0.0029etn coins, then  will give 5000 you more coins and you will have to wait for the coin to grow and sell the tokens (99% price will be 0.0029ЕTH = 0.00020604BTC)
    3. Do not do evil.
    4. I value the beginning of sales of the token, so I hope for honest cooperationWill be removed that would not provoke the owners of the stock exchange.
    5. Item 3.2 can be removed, after how the investor is found, but will be observed as it is written now in it .
At your request, you can help create a picture annonce, help with conversation and advertising on the forum and chatting on the exchange You do not do falsehood.
cenicsoft

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:02:34 PM

Highlights:

BannerCoin.com

It sounds similar to monetha and UTRUST. Moneta ICO was very successful and sold out in few minutes. UTRUST pre ico was sold out in minutes and they are having their ico in 20th September which is likely to sell out in minutes. Both teams looks very strong and experienced. How this project is going to compete with any of them. BannerCoin is only got three people in their panel its very unlikely this project is going to succeed in their ico.

The difference with BannerCoin is that it combines both traditional payments (credit cards, e-checks) processing with cryptocurrencies. All other crypto solutions make crypto standalone. When a customer checks out, they are presented with options from credit card to crypto. When they choose crypto, they can then choose from a number of different coins for payment. The backend processing is then handled the same no matter how the end customer pays. It makes payment acceptance manageable for website merchants where other solutions would require a lot of custom integration for any type of post transaction order processing. The reporting of payments and the recording of the cost basis in fiat at the time of transaction will also help these merchants manage taxes.

There are plenty of Paypal type pay now buttons for cryptocurrencies, but those don't offer much in the way of post order automation. In addition, if you want to accept by credit cards and crypto, you'd have to integrate two separate payment systems. It's one reason most merchants don't bother with accepting crypto.

As far as the team, unlike other companies who list every single employee, only executive management is listed. The development team is more than the three in management. The company has a suite of products with real paying customers which most ICO teams can't say plus an 18 year history in business. All of the company's products can be demoed live right now.

The ICO purchasing process itself will be a live demonstration of the technology in action.

BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.
Join the BannerCoin ICO.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:19:34 PM

Check out the ARTEMINE ICO this thursday september 14th!!! The first self mining smart contract genesis address!

* Build your own passive income through the constant mining of the genesis address
* Launch your own ICO for a fraction of the price it would normally cost you (developing, exchange listing, ...)
* Sell and buy genesis addresses on the first ever genesis address marketplace
* 10 Minereum will give you 1000 ART, so 1 ART = 0.04$. At the end of the ICO the value of ART will be 0.16$
* Every Minereum spent on ART will be burned, making Minereum a lot more scarce which will boost the price
* ART will have a maximum supply of the amount of MNE invested x 100. My guess is 500.000MNE will be used, so the supply will be 50 million ART, mined over a period of 60 years.
* Extremely low supply due to the nature of the genesis addresses will pump the prices to the high 20's. Also, because the supply gets mined by the users over a period of 60 years, it's incredibly hard to dump this coin as soon as it hits the market post-ICO (which is something we've seen time after time again with other coins)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153950.msg21737153#msg21737153

Champ1

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:36:46 PM

ChainLink, Red Pulse (when it happens) and Cindicator are all fantastic ICOs!

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion[/url
u8172982zizhu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:41:56 PM

China kink where
StockBet.com

Activity: 294

Make A Bet, Get a Bounty on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:46:45 PM

Make sure the ICO team has demonstrable software to prove that they can actually develop.

itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:29:38 AM

Sooooo many!

EverMarkets, ICON, Aion, SPectivVR,...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  EMPHY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN LODGING ECOSYSTEM  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      WHITEPAPER       
sefut

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:05:00 AM

Try kybernetwork...the hipe is too much
MiBambino

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:00:46 AM

Make sure the ICO team has demonstrable software to prove that they can actually develop.

Good thing china wants regulations that include having working prototypes

Bounty_Hunter

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:28:16 AM

I think the closest most promising ico is Cryptics. This is a very promising project and the price of the token on ico is very attractive.

yillusion

AMBROSUS ICO - 15 SEPTEMBER

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:30:49 AM

yes, i like them too, all of them are promising, but unfortunately, cindicator and kin had already refused me because of the regulation, i can only wish to buy on the exchange

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 15 September
lofegs

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:35:09 AM

Yeah KyberNetwork can be huge. 3.6 ETH limit for every participants except some priviliges  Cheesy

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex               
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
..DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY..
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
tzegian

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:12:20 AM

I will bet and participate in Electroneum. There is a serious plan, already have finished products and I like their idea a lot.

MiBambino

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:03:58 PM

I will bet and participate in Electroneum. There is a serious plan, already have finished products and I like their idea a lot.

In 1 sentence, tell me why I would invest?

rosygreat

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:10:45 PM

So many ICOs theses day , not even sure the one to invest in.
Ceto84

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:25:12 PM

Might want to check out Reecoin. Currently at 1sat it wont last long once whitepaper is out Saturday. Devs pushing out work. Explorer amd mining pool will be out after whitepaper.
Wallet works great. Fast. Syncs great.

Check it out 
http://www.reecoin.io/
Rabi3

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:44:39 PM

For me the upcoming ICOs are aventus, kickico ,and you will found tn this site all icos http://icorating.com I hope that will help you

Aaroenz0r

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:55:22 PM

MINERVA and MONEYPOT ICO for October Cheesy please checkout two ICO

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Helga.Alekseyuk

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:09:10 AM

reOrder https://ico.reorder.world/ is best for me because they have a ready product and a great team.  Furtehrmore this product shows all chances to be improved and adjusted for the future developement.
Restaurants, customers, advertisers, city infrastructure can gain from this project.   
Phil419She

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:55:33 AM

Watch out for wordcoin launching. Very big payouts even in bounties.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153571.0

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
hunker_down

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:42:44 AM

I am liking the look of Crowdholding. Good solid team and a great white paper.

In their pre-sale now and have achieved their goal, looking forward to seeing what happens during their ICO.

soumia

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:23:44 PM

For me the best upcoming ico is aventus

wayaneka

HEROCOIN -ICO 14 SEPT 2017

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:35:34 PM

So many ICO now so difficult and need more time to review all of them. But in my research best upcoming ICO is Centra, Cindikator,Hero,Enigma and
Latoken. 

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
asriloni

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:37:51 PM

Yeah KyberNetwork can be huge. 3.6 ETH limit for every participants except some priviliges  Cheesy
even the project securing the chance or opportunity for ordinary people to join the ICO, I guess that they've determined the demand for their token and it's surpass their max cap and as a result they do this.
such a wise move for a project, learning from the past mistakes, whales often take big portion of the ICO resulting unstability in the market.

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███
███▄
████████▄▄
░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀███
░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███████████▀
░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
▀▀▀

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███████████▀
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
.................Crowdsale - Sep 29th..................
BLOG | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | SLACK | WHITEPAPER
novhitadaloma

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:41:22 PM

I have one ICO suggestion that will come for you. namely CARTAXI, now CARTAXI is being staged by Pre-ICO and the next few days will soon enter ICO stage. if you are interested please follow ICO cartaxi.

Lena_Storifier

Activity: 81

https://medium.com/@StorifierCo/

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

I try to research all ICOs that I like.
Here are my visual summaries on most promising ICOs, hope this will help:
https://medium.com/@StorifierCo
rudystyle

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:46:26 PM

Stash ICO on  my signature seems to be a great project to get in early. Ethlend seems interesting and solves a real problem - Decentralized lending has to be  built some day or the other

MiBambino

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:12:49 PM

I try to research all ICOs that I like.
Here are my visual summaries on most promising ICOs, hope this will help:
https://medium.com/@StorifierCo

You have a good blog, my man, great work! Highly recommend!

richcorner100

Worldcore ICO - 14 october 2017

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:22:52 AM

So many ICO now so will be hard to analysis all of them but my opinion ICO that has potential is Cindikator, Enigma,Hero token, Utrust and Centra because they have good program that will solved some issue in fintech ,also they has good team.

▨    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WORLDCORE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▨   
«  RELIABLE INVESTMENT INTO OPERATING BUSINESS OF WORLDCORE PAYMENT INSTITUTION  »
▨   website   -   twitter   -   facebook   -   telegram   -   slack       ▶ ICO OCT 14TH, 2017 ◀    ▨
Sarcasm

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:24:20 AM

now very much ico coming in, and it's getting harder to choose a good ico,  Smiley
but average ico is also good as long as there is a middle party and the legality of a project is clear Smiley

bramborakymilenec

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:03:18 PM

I am liking KickICO and Crowdholding. Both seem like good projects, KICKICO has nearly finished their ICO and Crowdholding has nearly finished their pre-sale. Looking forward to seeing what these two do.

https://www.kickico.com/

cryptothreads

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:08:32 PM

You should be interested in potential projects like AirToken, Hero token, Utrust are good projects and have a very good development path, if you invest in projects you will surely have a huge profit.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
zuggu-1

Activity: 462

Auctus.org - Pre-Sale Oct 3rd

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:31:20 PM

Check out the incoming Auctus Ico, it's looks to be a good project to invest in, Pre-ICO starts October 3rd.

▄█▄
           ▄███▄

▄█████▄
         ▄███████▄

▄███████▀ ▀█████████▀
       ▄███████▀   ▀███████▀
      ▄███████▀     ▀█████▀
     ▄███████▀       ▀███▀
    ▄███████▀         ▀█▀
   ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
a              ▄████▄
        ▄   ████████
        ███▄ ████████
       █████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄██████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████
  ▀▀█████████████████████▀
     ▀▀
████████████████▀
       ▀███▀▀█████▀▀███▀
        ▀██         ██▀
SMART CONTRACT POWERED PENSION FUNDS
  ▼   WHITEPAPER   ▼   SLACK   ▼   TWITTER   ▼   ANN THREAD   ▼ 
▄██
▀███
 ▀███
  ▀█ █
   ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀
     ▀█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
      ▀█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ▀
  ▄    ███████████████
▄▄ ▀▄  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀ ▄
 ▀█▄ ▀ █ ▄▄     ▄▄ █ ▀
   ▀██▄█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██▄█▀
      ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
a
Delo.Gesu

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:59:19 PM

NEO , ETH , NEM  are good ICOs.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:06:40 PM

NEO , ETH , NEM  are good ICOs.

None of those are ICO's

arikassuja

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:08:28 PM

Spectiv VR will be the most successful ICO in history, they will start ICO in December.
I have read some whitepapers, but I feel spectiv will be the best

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

Byakuya

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:18:51 PM

I read the whitepaper of hedge and I think they are good at their business. They will present a different market to investors.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
cenicsoft

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 03:58:08 PM

The BannerCoin ICO sale is now live! Participate here - BannerCoin.com

You can purchase with btc/dash/eth/ltc/xmr/xrp/zec

When you checkout, you're seeing a live demonstration of the technology in action!

Join the BannerCoin ICO.
maot4

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:14:33 AM

I think SteX Exchange is one of the best one, currently in pre-ICO and a massive bonus for those who join the pre-ico as they will be entiltled to 10% of all ETH funds raised in main ICO. Also the WINGS platform ( see their twitter https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/908242974127087616 ) is already subscribed to use th Deep technology developed by STeX exchange. The developer for SteX exchange was also involved in the KeyCaptcha currently used by alot of organisations. SteX is currently silently in pre-ICO and already deliverign huge value for other projects and 100% commision to be distributed amongst token holders in future.

Join STeX Upcoming ICO– Exchange Aggregator to trade all coins in one place
100% Exchange Commission distribution among token holders
https://stex.exchange/up/ww2l7b1ehk39
lofegs

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:44:01 AM

KyberNetwork is over in its second day.
But Decentraland is going on. Also I invested in REAL.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex               
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
..DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY..
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
rx7yt

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:37:59 AM

The best upcoming for me is crypto.tickets! Really good and useful one. Check it out - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2155368.0
Also Anryze is my favourite))) It's tokensale is going right now! Join it!!!

Anryze ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Tokensale 12 SEPTEMBER ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Anryze
ANN Thread ❱▬❰ Facebook ❱▬❰ Telegram ❱▬❰ Twitter
Distributed Computing Power Network for Speech Recognition
ajiejot

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:42:40 AM

Hi experts,

There are really lot best upcoming ICO . First, research. Some ICO nowadays are scams. Choose the best upcoming ICO. Do your own research so that you don't blame some people in the future. Check at Altcoin Announcement thread and they are lot there.

ashuK27

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:52:34 PM

as on experts opinion don,t trust any one just research  by your self deeply then invest in best
J. Cooper

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:01:29 PM

There is no way one can identify a successful ico. You can still have the best dev team and the brightest project but still fail as a business. In the end you're gambling really. Be cautious taking 'advice' from people on this forum. They probably recommend an ico they're invested in so be cautious.

kambaralikhan

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:12:27 PM

Visit this thread:

ICO name: Swarm

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2108975.0

It's the best ICO.

electroneum.com | ICO ▶ 14th Sept
Doni Ariyanto

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:15:04 PM

I think kickico and utrust are the best project ico in this forum. It not because i wear their signature, but their marketing team is good as long as project ico. thats my opinion Grin

Main-ICO | Coming soon...
APICEMTECH

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:16:36 PM

I am new here and bought Blackmooncrypto  for 1$, but the price has dropped to less than 79 cents, please suggest  that should I hold it or not

slowlii

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:56:09 AM

I think peerguess cryptocurrency ticker application is extremely promising. It looks perfect and useful honestly.

https://peerguess.com/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199333.0

The other one is spectiv VR project. This was delayed but their team is very rigid and experienced in this field.

https://www.spectivvr.com/

I'm also watcing some other projects very closely and will inform you guys.

dennyd999

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:18:56 AM

COMSA from Japan Tech Buro

https://tokensale.comsa.io/?ref_id=4dc1439c08b1b114e64faec47ea0aecf
Airdrop Alert

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:31:18 AM

Bitclave is a very a interesting one for October!

https://twitter.com/AirdropAlert
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:34:08 AM

The Kyber Network whitelist distribution was awkward.  I heard some people were able to purchase 500 Ethereums worth of Kyber while others only 3.6 ETH and they are both on the same whitelist.  Not sure how they came up with those figures. 

APICEMTECH

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:20:10 AM

I know of somebody who had made multiple whitelist accounts to buy into kyber. Maybe this is how the other people that you are talking about gather so much of kyber tokens.

Crptotradr

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:24:22 AM

Take a look at Modex tech and Alttradex, both great projects and considerable potential upside.  They are both in October I think. 
Also Utrust and Iota look good.

MiBambino

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:58:24 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Change Bank will be part of the future, maybe next to other crypto banks but definitely the best and most diverse one! Check out the links in my signature

themystick

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:12:28 PM

Definetly Swarm.fund! I have understood that when I read the whitepaper. They have amazing development team and I liked their tech. I think they will be very succesfull. Mark my words.

lyoF40

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:15:59 PM

This one looks really interesting, could you expand your thought on it?
hdclover

Activity: 672

Genesis Vision ICO starts on 15.10.2017

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:18:34 PM

I know this post was posted a month ago and this will be the best example to show how bad can an ICO goes.
Bowhead is trading too low comparing their ICO price and they have also fucked up in distributing bounties to the hard worked users. Aventus is half the price of ICO. Monetha was actually good but it's overbought so many whales have already dumped their tokens and it's now trading below the ICO price.

AiloveYouks21

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:23:39 PM

I know this post was posted a month ago and this will be the best example to show how bad can an ICO goes.
Bowhead is trading too low comparing their ICO price and they have also fucked up in distributing bounties to the hard worked users. Aventus is half the price of ICO. Monetha was actually good but it's overbought so many whales have already dumped their tokens and it's now trading below the ICO price.
while stufgogo is not yet clearly listed in which exchanger, do not be too confident with the prediction because although it looks convincing in the beginning could be bad at the end.

GUTS