Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best upcoming ICO  (Read 21178 times)
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:52:33 PM

Nobody will tell you truth, Every one will tell you that their ICO are best but it is not. Do your own research. Just do not rely on others opinion. Howewer if you want my opinion CARTAXI is good one and PLAYKEY good one. And of coure look at my signature this is the best ICO EVER))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmarEnergiMine

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

We currently use AI and blockchain technologies in the energy sector to reduce cost and consumption of electricity in global markets. We currently manage over $140million of energy and cover over 1,100 sites across Europe and are continuing our growth. Our overall model will lead to:

1. A reduction in global energy consumption
2. A reduction in retail energy prices
3. The creation of an eco-system, including a transparent peer-to-peer platform to trade energy

Energi Token (ETK) is the next step in our revolution of the energy sector. Traditional incentives to reduce consumption previously have not worked, and we feel that the reason for this is that consumers need to see the monetary value of their change in behaviour before they are likely to act upon this. Our token will offer incentives for a range of energy-efficient behaviour such as taking low-carbon transport and buying energy-efficient appliances. ETK can then be re-used in our eco-system to trade energy or charge your EV.

ETK is designed as a reward mechanism to encourage energy efficient behaviour from consumers and there are various ways in which these can be obtained through different methods which we have outlined below.

The tokens will be based on the Ethereum ERC-20 standard and can be bought via coin exchanges for several purposes such as individual/company incentive schemes. For example, a company can buy x tokens from the exchange and distribute them amongst its employees for showing energy efficient behaviour that saved the company y amount on their energy bill.

Tokens can also be earned by individuals by implementing energy saving behaviour such as commuting via public transport, buying an electric vehicle or consuming less energy at home.

If an individual was to commute via public transport they would receive an amount of ETK for using a more energy efficient method of transport. If they purchase an electric car then the car manufacturer or the local authority would reward them with ETK for purchasing an energy efficient vehicle. If they consume less energy at home through behavioural change or more efficient appliances, they would be given ETK for showing energy efficient behaviour.

Ultimately the mechanism is designed to encourage energy efficient behaviour and as a by-product, the consumer will become more proficient in the energy industry, leading to more informed decisions being made. The tokens will have a market value and can therefore be exchanged for flat currency, or the consumer can choose to save the tokens and use them to pay for future energy bills and electric vehicle charging.

Energi Token has so far gone on to win at the ICOSummit Zurich and come in at 4th place at the d10e Conference on Kiev. We also have Lords Revesdale from the House of Lords on board (CEO of The Energy Managers Association) and are in talks with some of the biggest energy suppliers in the world alongside a major European city.

Please contact us for more information: www.energimine.com
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:21:24 PM

We currently use AI and blockchain technologies in the energy sector to reduce cost and consumption of electricity in global markets. We currently manage over $140million of energy and cover over 1,100 sites across Europe and are continuing our growth. Our overall model will lead to:

1. A reduction in global energy consumption
2. A reduction in retail energy prices
3. The creation of an eco-system, including a transparent peer-to-peer platform to trade energy

Energi Token (ETK) is the next step in our revolution of the energy sector. Traditional incentives to reduce consumption previously have not worked, and we feel that the reason for this is that consumers need to see the monetary value of their change in behaviour before they are likely to act upon this. Our token will offer incentives for a range of energy-efficient behaviour such as taking low-carbon transport and buying energy-efficient appliances. ETK can then be re-used in our eco-system to trade energy or charge your EV.

ETK is designed as a reward mechanism to encourage energy efficient behaviour from consumers and there are various ways in which these can be obtained through different methods which we have outlined below.

The tokens will be based on the Ethereum ERC-20 standard and can be bought via coin exchanges for several purposes such as individual/company incentive schemes. For example, a company can buy x tokens from the exchange and distribute them amongst its employees for showing energy efficient behaviour that saved the company y amount on their energy bill.

Tokens can also be earned by individuals by implementing energy saving behaviour such as commuting via public transport, buying an electric vehicle or consuming less energy at home.

If an individual was to commute via public transport they would receive an amount of ETK for using a more energy efficient method of transport. If they purchase an electric car then the car manufacturer or the local authority would reward them with ETK for purchasing an energy efficient vehicle. If they consume less energy at home through behavioural change or more efficient appliances, they would be given ETK for showing energy efficient behaviour.

Ultimately the mechanism is designed to encourage energy efficient behaviour and as a by-product, the consumer will become more proficient in the energy industry, leading to more informed decisions being made. The tokens will have a market value and can therefore be exchanged for flat currency, or the consumer can choose to save the tokens and use them to pay for future energy bills and electric vehicle charging.

Energi Token has so far gone on to win at the ICOSummit Zurich and come in at 4th place at the d10e Conference on Kiev. We also have Lords Revesdale from the House of Lords on board (CEO of The Energy Managers Association) and are in talks with some of the biggest energy suppliers in the world alongside a major European city.

Please contact us for more information: www.energimine.com

Sounds interesting, I'll keep an eye out for that one

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
soumia

Activity: 611
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:24:25 PM

Tha best upcoming ICO is kickcoin, i have seen that all people invest in , and I think that his price will pumped up very soon

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:45:07 PM

Best ICOs are those with something that they've already created, such as Stockbet.  You can make bets already and it works.

cryptowomba

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

I am looking at Crowdholding.

Great white paper, solid social media presence and great logic in their whitepaper. Also one of the biggest teams i have seen in an ICO.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:05:24 PM

Dragonchain or Wanchain. If you aint chainin you aint winnin'  Wink

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:24:09 PM

I think all the ICO's existing list of this forum is the best but I think the ICO ICO the next best that I've ever known is a NOTARY, saw what I was wearing the signature. Dev is very approachable, he assured that the sheet is up to date with the appropriate from when you applied in their campaigns. All teams are hands do their job properly. I think the ICO will soon be successful
razzbee

Activity: 182

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 11:25:50 PM

Again Change bank is cool
jlp

Activity: 266
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:35:05 AM

Most of the recommendations seem to be for projects that cannot prove that they can build anything.

Crowdholding’s big team means nothing. I’ve seen projects that have stacked their teams with a dozen useless people and then they lie, such as Change-Bank.

Change-Bank is stupid. Nobody is going to put their money in a centralized location, in fear of getting it stolen by hackers or employees. Their debit card is too late. Monaco, TenX and Centra doing debit cards as well. Banking and insurance are very complicated. Their team has no experience in either.

They lie about their team. Their “Blockchain Expert” worked as an Inside Sales Rep until 1.5 months prior. Their “Blockchain Developer” never developed a blockchain before.
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:43:31 AM

My list:

Change
Enjin
Electroneum
Comsa

cryptowomba

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:55:03 AM

Most of the recommendations seem to be for projects that cannot prove that they can build anything.

Crowdholding’s big team means nothing. I’ve seen projects that have stacked their teams with a dozen useless people and then they lie, such as Change-Bank.

I don't get your point, You look at the team and they have a CMO who used to work for Google, a CTO who worked for Oracle and a COO who used to work for HP and Skype. That's just the top people. Then you have solid developers, marketers and legal staff members.

You can only go on the white paper, website, and what they state. Simply saying that a big team means nothing, it's better than having a small one!

One top of the team, they have a working beta according to their road map so they actually have a product before the ICO (which is unheard of 99% of the time)

I don't know about Change-bank but judging one ICO to another and saying that they both have one similar characteristic and one failed (especially when it is about the size / quality of the team) so the other one will isn't the smartest move.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:40:46 AM

I think you should do own research rather than asking in a thread like this. Every one is gonna be advertising for its own ICO obviously

savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:57:15 AM

In my opinion there are 3 best upcoming ICOs. In that the best ICO is the sentry. Just go through their ANN thread. Then you will understand why I said sentry. Nowadays so many ICOs are popping up. The sentry platform makes it easy to make own blockchain in one click just like waves for token creation. It has got great potential and its best to invest in that now itself. Second best upcoming ICo is boosteriod and the third best upcoming ICO is Spin ICO.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:02:17 AM

The best upcoming ICO is definitely SPECTRE! Other ICO talk about how much they have raised but Spectre talk about the their product, software, deep knowledge and technicalities of their project. Brokeless platform is coming and is made possible by spectre. Don't be left behind!
AleksBozhinov

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:08:55 AM

Hey,

Worth checking out 1 ETH = 1,000 YUPIE tokens

https://ico.crowdholding.com/
bjumb

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:52:08 AM

Hey,

Worth checking out 1 ETH = 1,000 YUPIE tokens

https://ico.crowdholding.com/

I quickly checked this one and it seems good project at first glance. But they'll keep 55% of tokens to themselves. That could be a red flag. They also don't mention what blockchain technology will they use in their whitepaper.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:25:25 PM

What does the best ICO really mean, because it all depends on the criteria you are looking at, from what I can read here most people are concern about the amount of X something return they want to get in return
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:32:41 PM

Comsa seems like a promising one except the fact that they don't have no hardcap. On the other hand, i have very good feelings for Snip in the future  Cheesy
alikaya58

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:57:09 PM

ICO now all the time don't mean a thing when it comes to the stock market price falls below it goes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: