Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: day trading strategy book  (Read 218 times)
Lucacrebbe (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:31:35 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 04:03:21 AM by Lucacrebbe

Hello  guys,  I have a  day-trading strategy but  I don't  understand it very well (cause I am noob)

Can  someone  with more experience explain?

I  look  at  the  Depth  of market  and  Book  when  I day trade,  I usually do it  on Poloniex  or binance.  Those  have the  book  were  I can see  the  time and  sale   and  when   the orders  get eaten

I  have  one question:  Many  times  I see   BIG  ORDERS (10.000)  on Ask or  on Bid  side.  

What do these  orders mean?  Sorry I am   noob.

I  tought  they mean that  there are  a  lot  of people  willing to buy  or  to sell at  a  certein    price level  

How  can  a  day trader  use  this  information?  

The price  level  with big orders  do they mean  a  strong resistence or support?

What does it  mean  when  these levels  get ''eaten''  fast?

For  example  10'000 contracts....  one second  later  you see  on the book (ata the same level) --->  5.000  contracts,  then   3000.....then 2000....then 1000

What  this  does  it  mean?

For example if there  are 10000   contracts  on BID side, and  these get eaten too fast,  what does it mean?  The price  will go up or lower

Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: