Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication  (Read 11215 times)
Seal10

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:55:29 AM

This is a great project that will definitely tackle the issue of cyber security and improve individuals privacy and data safety.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zz9w9z

Activity: 492
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:07:49 PM

Great team! I have joined your airdrop.

And I think it's a biggest gift for me in new year. And I'll support you forever.

Wish it successful and go to the moon in 2018.

rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:27:37 PM

project authoreon if I see from the program project he is very nice and the purpose is very clear,I'm sure this project will be a large project ... with project ideas address the issue of cyber security and strengthen individual privacy data secure is a very good idea. with a team of professionals I think this project will reach the target..I hope this project can be successful.
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:41:52 PM

It’s seriously hard to stop the excitement, as just hours away from the year 2018 and of course, the major event for Authoreon, as the Crowdsale gets over. Just can’t wait to see how things develop ahead in days to come. 2018 is truly going to be spectacular!
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:50:54 PM

Excellent team really! I like to wish the whole team HAPPY NEW YEAR! Really wish this a huge success, as so many people have their life attached to this including me! Have made heavy investment here, I really feel great about the project and the whole team!
sthgaurav

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:41:10 PM

I have a question on the Authereon homepage, are we allowed to submit multiple links and comments,I hope this won't disqualify during the pre-sale

it says -you have multiple posts or comments to submit, you have to submit them individually.
sthgaurav

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:42:53 PM

I would like to wish the team Happy New Year 2018 and hope you will achieve great success since its a really good project. really glad to be part of it.. will follow up. keep us updated.. thanks
Merptastic

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:50:41 AM

Interesting concept so far based on the whitepaper. Curious to where you're going to be implementing this system if it is successful.

It was stated that you guys are not planning on making the coin available on exchanges until after the crowdfunding. Can you state some exchanges you guys have in mind or is it still too early for this information?
kangjiasg

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

Exclusive Member

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

The amount raised is impressive and it shows the strong support for this project.
There's still plenty of time to hit the hardcap. I'm sure this project will be spectacular

Keep it up Authoreon team

authoreon

Activity: 121
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

Dear supporters

The Authoreon Token Sale was successfully completed and we want to thank you for all your support and contributions.
We will work very hard to make Authoreon a big success.

To stay up-to-date and be informed about the latest developments,
please signup for our newsletter, visit our Roadmap or follow us on social media.

Details regarding the listing of AUTH on exchanges will be published mid january.

Thank you and a happy new year!

The Authoreon Team
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

Dear supporters

The Authoreon Token Sale was successfully completed and we want to thank you for all your support and contributions.
We will work very hard to make Authoreon a big success.

To stay up-to-date and be informed about the latest developments,
please signup for our newsletter, visit our Roadmap or follow us on social media.

Details regarding the listing of AUTH on exchanges will be published mid january.

Thank you and a happy new year!

The Authoreon Team

Congratulations team on a successful Token Sale ,expect more good news about the development of your project!
tell me what is the final amount of funds was raised during the sales?
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

Hello Authoreon team staff memebers here. I read about Authoreon project in roadmap regardles of exchanges listing. You know in what exchanges will be listed AUTH? Thanks and good luck!
andro hac

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:40:03 AM

Hello Authoreon team staff memebers here. I read about Authoreon project in roadmap regardles of exchanges listing. You know in what exchanges will be listed AUTH? Thanks and good luck!
I think the team is working on it ,give them time ,it is unlikely that even if there are agreements with the exchanges they will open them before the official release
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:22:24 AM

Well, it is only a matter of time before AUTH Tokens will be listed on an exchange.
From what I've heard (I might be mistaken tho) they're gunning to get listed on Hitbtc, which is not as bad as any other low volume exchanges out there.
From the post a couple of numbers above, I think we will be hearing announcements about this matter around January 20th+.
Same goes for the bounties. I assume Smiley

andro hac

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:25:24 AM

Well, it is only a matter of time before AUTH Tokens will be listed on an exchange.
From what I've heard (I might be mistaken tho) they're gunning to get listed on Hitbtc, which is not as bad as any other low volume exchanges out there.
From the post a couple of numbers above, I think we will be hearing announcements about this matter around January 20th+.
I have contacted the team via email and they responded "The bounty manager will update within 1 week and we will then pay out the bounties within another 1 week."this applies to bounties,other ads really think we will see after January 20
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:55:22 AM

I have contacted the team via email and they responded "The bounty manager will update within 1 week and we will then pay out the bounties within another 1 week."this applies to bounties,other ads really think we will see after January 20

So it got extended for 5 more days? 'Cause from what I've read on the bounty thread, their handing out bounties on Jan. 15th
I sure hope they wouldn't extend it a couple of days again Cheesy
Also, maybe they should try and get listed in here too: https://www.kucoin.com/#/

I joined the social media campaign, where do I check my stats? Thanks

Thank you, but bounty and airdrop campaigns ended december 31st - as stated on the opening post of this thread.

Sheets-updates and bounty distribution will be completed by january 15th.

Thank you

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125497.msg27533639#msg27533639

Machencanh

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

hi admin bounty
when the bounty will be distributed.
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

hi admin bounty

Nobody's home. The team (I suspect) is very busy behind the scenes.
I don't know what they're doing tho, since they don't really visit here and share some updates.
But, just to answer your inquiry,
Based on what the team said on the bounty thread, here
January 15th.
But don't get your hopes too high brother. We still don't know if that's the final date or not.

authoreon

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

hi admin bounty

Nobody's home. The team (I suspect) is very busy behind the scenes.
I don't know what they're doing tho, since they don't really visit here and share some updates.
But, just to answer your inquiry,
Based on what the team said on the bounty thread, here
January 15th.
But don't get your hopes too high brother. We still don't know if that's the final date or not.

We apologize and yes, we're indeed very busy.
The bounty manager already sent an update here.
And a more detailed update from the team regarding final token distribution and exchanges will follow tomorrow and on monday respectively.
Thank you
authoreon

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:53:55 PM

## UPDATE ##

Please see the details on the final token distribution here: https://www.authoreon.io/aun-token-details/ 
If you have questions, please contact our support info@authoreon.io.

Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: