Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication  (Read 11224 times)
authoreon

Activity: 121
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:02:06 AM

Have any news about the public release , Admin ? It will take place on May 16 ? Have any announcement about the exchanges ?

Yes, please see our Release Notification.

Project discussion has mostly moved to our Telegram Group.

We applied for more exchanges, but expect the actual listings after the full release.

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Halono

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

Great Project, great potential. Good luck to everyone who supports!
alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

Have any news about the public release , Admin ? It will take place on May 16 ? Have any announcement about the exchanges ?

We applied for more exchanges, but expect the actual listings after the full release.

Thank you!

are there any exchanges now?
authoreon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

Thank you!

are there any exchanges now?

AUN is currently listed on

And you can follow the price at Coingecko.

MtheS

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

Authoreon's volume is increasing day by day . This is a good signal . Hopefully , we will listed on the Coinmarketcap soon

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ PROFEDE ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
⚫ DECENTRALIZED PROFESSIONAL PROTOCOL ⚫
⚫ OUR WEBSITE: https://profede.com/ ⚫
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:39:17 PM

Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

Well done developers. I like these guys. Without delays release updates. We are waiting for the release of new modules!  Smiley

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
wfjsdfjzcouuu

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

For me the best thing to invest is right now considering btc price are in correction mode. once the consolidation is over they would pump again btc price and may create another all time high record
a123uxcz888

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

I think This time is the best for holding your stock because of the low price. it's a matter of time for the increasing price of Bitcoin. So that we shouldn't be worried about this price trend. It's a simple case for the decentralized system. No one is controlling in this platform but only holders are playing the vital role of this crypto world.
authoreon

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

Authoreon Synopsis is now available for Linux & Mac OS X:
https://www.authoreon.io/synopsis-download/

Synopsis for Windows will be released tomorrow May 9th.

Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:17:49 PM

When this token will to be addad in Markets? I watching for this directions of smartsecurity, this is a very interest things, but why this token not be a listed like THEKEY or REMME? And, for example, REMME have a nice idea with ssl-certificate and Authoreon maked a something like that or what do his do?

You can trade Authoreon on IDEX and on Etherdelta, but I think IDEX is better. This is a very interesting project which hasn't drawn very much attention to it yet.
authoreon

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:33:24 AM

Update & Announcements:

We presented our upcoming Brand Protection Suite on the Brand Protection Forum on June 7th and 8th in Munich in front of global brands (especially luxury and pharmaceuticals) and service providers. Especially our "Authorized Dealer" & "Original Product" badges will not only be stored in the blockchain and thus enable a full product life-cycle track & trace option through the supply and ownership chain, they will also be generated individually for each authorized retailer and each original product - shaped like unique fingerprints.

With a global trade in fake goods worth nearly half a trillion dollars a year (according to the OECD) we are convinced that our holistic solution will have an impact in the fight against counterfeits – the feedback was already great!

To support global brand protection efforts as well as to foster collaboration between brands and service providers, we also launched the Brand Protection Alliance the same day. Again, the feedback was great and we’re already busy onboarding the first members.

During the two-day event we successfully closed more exciting partnerships and acquired more customers, which will become visible as soon as the onboarding is complete, and the badge-snippets are implemented in the respective online shops. Currently we’re also running a pilot regarding the authorization of 3 local stores.

The authorization app is in closed beta, but will be fully released within the next week – along with bug & marketing bounty campaigns. A mobile app will follow in July. Press releases are being sent this week, blog posts, videos and articles will follow shortly. Additionally, we’ll be supported by our marketing partners.

We will inform you when the app is fully released, and we’re looking forward to your feedback then!

More Info: https://www.authoreon.io/brand-protection-new 

Brand Protection Alliance: https://brand-protection-alliance.org

OECD on fake goods: http://www.oecd.org/newsroom/global-trade-in-fake-goods-worth-nearly-half-a-trillion-dollars-a-year.htm

alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

is there any active exchange for this token? I did not find it on the etherdelta
authoreon

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:25:34 AM

is there any active exchange for this token? I did not find it on the etherdelta

AUN is currently listed on

And you can follow the price at Coingecko.
so_stupid

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

What a disgrace! The team is working and doing all their reports, but there is almost no attention at the forum to the project (just zero activity).
p.s. waiting for new moves! Wink

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Noruka

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:43:15 PM

What a disgrace! The team is working and doing all their reports, but there is almost no attention at the forum to the project (just zero activity).

You can consider this an opportunity maybe? Smiley Buying in when the hype is on is painful. Right now there is a good chance to get in before it gets the attention you think it should have. Or maybe you already have your bags filled with AUN.
so_stupid

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:13:20 PM

You can consider this an opportunity maybe? Smiley Buying in when the hype is on is painful. Right now there is a good chance to get in before it gets the attention you think it should have. Or maybe you already have your bags filled with AUN.
yes, there are also AUN in my bag, but not in such quantity to praise this project  Cheesy
but in general I was not talking unthinkingly buying tokens, but about the activity of the forum in this topic  Smiley

mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

yes, there are also AUN in my bag, but not in such quantity to praise this project  Cheesy
but in general I was not talking unthinkingly buying tokens, but about the activity of the forum in this topic  Smiley

Why do you even care about this topic if on the other hand you say you wouldn't praise this project?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Noruka

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

No financial advice, but I like how Authoreon approaches their business. They aren't hyping this at all. Just building things in the background, which is awesome.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

No financial advice, but I like how Authoreon approaches their business. They aren't hyping this at all. Just building things in the background, which is awesome.

It is a sleeping giant I believe too. The telegram is very small, but they are actually building their product all the time. Could be a great investment.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████