Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:44:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication  (Read 11210 times)
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

What a disgrace! The team is working and doing all their reports, but there is almost no attention at the forum to the project (just zero activity).
p.s. waiting for new moves! Wink

You can consider this an opportunity maybe? Smiley Buying in when the hype is on is painful. Right now there is a good chance to get in before it gets the attention you think it should have. Or maybe you already have your bags filled with AUN.
yes, there are also AUN in my bag, but not in such quantity to praise this project  Cheesy
but in general I was not talking unthinkingly buying tokens, but about the activity of the forum in this topic  Smiley

No financial advice, but I like how Authoreon approaches their business. They aren't hyping this at all. Just building things in the background, which is awesome.

It is a sleeping giant I believe too. The telegram is very small, but they are actually building their product all the time. Could be a great investment.

I agree and every time I can get some more cheap tokens I'll slowly but surely increase my holdings. I doubt this is just going to disappear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

What a disgrace! The team is working and doing all their reports, but there is almost no attention at the forum to the project (just zero activity).

You can consider this an opportunity maybe? Smiley Buying in when the hype is on is painful. Right now there is a good chance to get in before it gets the attention you think it should have. Or maybe you already have your bags filled with AUN.
yes, there are also AUN in my bag, but not in such quantity to praise this project  Cheesy
but in general I was not talking unthinkingly buying tokens, but about the activity of the forum in this topic  Smiley

No financial advice, but I like how Authoreon approaches their business. They aren't hyping this at all. Just building things in the background, which is awesome.

It is a sleeping giant I believe too. The telegram is very small, but they are actually building their product all the time. Could be a great investment.

I agree and every time I can get some more cheap tokens I'll slowly but surely increase my holdings. I doubt this is just going to disappear.

Difficult to get your hands on these tokens though as there is not a lot of liquidity on IDEX.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
DaveNiesi

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

I wish that the idea will satisfy all that has been estimated.
 Good luck guys!
Noruka

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

Difficult to get your hands on these tokens though as there is not a lot of liquidity on IDEX.

Ok don't know how much you are looking for, but every now and then somebody dumps a decent amount. Putting up some buy orders is worth the wait.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

Actually it can be overcome by cooperation by the team, because this is part of the team's work to create a bigger market. IDEX is one of the best, but another great exchange will soon be waiting.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

These Authoreon features: Authorization, Authentication, Verification & Certification can be used in any validation mechanism, for example in the control of entry and exit of a particular condominium?

OI
Afedschoolna

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

I wish the project luck. Classy results, acquainted vision!  Good luck DEV's.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

Exactly! Authoreon is one of those developments, whose developers do not care about the hype of their product. There will be a release - advertising will go - there will be a success! ))

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Noruka

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

Exactly! Authoreon is one of those developments, whose developers do not care about the hype of their product. There will be a release - advertising will go - there will be a success! ))

And with progress being made in terms of development and PR the attention for this project will also come.
authoreon

Activity: 121
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

### Monday Morning Briefing ###
-------------------------------

From now on we will share our plan for the week.

This week we will

• finally launch our medium blog, share some news and
  • make sure our news pop up here: cointradingnews.com/pages/announcements.html
  • finalize the script of our first explanation video so it can go into production
  • sign a cooperation with a crypto platform to accept AUN as one payment option (we expect this to also increase volume over the next months). Lauch and official announcement: August 1st.
  • have 3 meetings with well known german brands
  • have 10 interviews with applicants for our open positions (devs, sales, pr, interns)
  • (most probably) win and onboard 2 new board advisors
  • increase social media efforts again
  • improve the homepage
  • set up Zendesk (Knowledge Base, Support Tickets, Live-Chat)
  • set up Salesforce (Customer/Leads Management)
  • prepare our discussion forum (which will be implemented in the before-mentioned crypto platform)
  • prepare the next general newsletter
  • try to find a good spot for a guest post
  • start working on staking
  • start working on new bounty program

------------------------------
mt55

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

Actually it can be overcome by cooperation by the team, because this is part of the team's work to create a bigger market. IDEX is one of the best, but another great exchange will soon be waiting.

The only thing the team can do is build the business and create some strong marketing material. The rest will be decided by the market.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
BINANCE
─────── LAB

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
authoreon

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

### (Late) Monday Morning Briefing ###

UPDATES:

- Zendesk Support Center & Knowledge Base is up (still busy filling): https://authoreon.zendesk.com

- Medium Blog is up (more articles coming this week): https://medium.com/authoreon

- Salesforce is up. We're building our customer/leads management/database

- The Crypto page cooperation is signed

(more updates from last weeks briefing shortly)

THIS WEEK WE WILL:

- continue working on the logo/icon redesign and last video script improvements

- introduce a new team member! (awaiting final confirmation)

- introduce a new board advisor! Official announcement is following shortly

- release the Lycid app

- publish the code on Github

- publish our bug bounty program

- create a XING company profile (for the german/european market)

- work on an interesting growth hacking idea

- talk to smart city dubai and south korean gov for potential cooperations

mt55

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:09:30 PM

UPDATES:

- Zendesk Support Center & Knowledge Base is up (still busy filling): https://authoreon.zendesk.com

- Medium Blog is up (more articles coming this week): https://medium.com/authoreon

THIS WEEK WE WILL:

- release the Lycid app

These cooperations on the state level, what do you expect from that? Are they going to integrate your application in their administrative systems and is there a use case that is already working and which you can disclose?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
BINANCE
─────── LAB

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
authoreon

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

UPDATES:

THIS WEEK WE WILL:

- release the Lycid app

These cooperations on the state level, what do you expect from that? Are they going to integrate your application in their administrative systems and is there a use case that is already working and which you can disclose?

Currently it's all about pilot projects (e.g. eID or public safety) to get a foot in the door. The goal is indeed to be integrated into their administrative systems, but as with every large entity things take their time...

freelotus

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:13:45 PM

The project has a good development, I follow it for a while. I think we need to go to a large exchange, it will give a strong impetus to the development and growth of prices. The project is now asleep.
so_stupid

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

I remember in April, some hidden investor bought half of the tokens on the IDEX. I very much want PR to be more active in this project.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
authoreon

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

We just published Authoreon’s Community Update: The Summer Edition on Medium and Linkedin!

During the past months, most of the project discussion took place in our Telegram group. Instead of weekly updates ibidem, we will switch to extensive monthly updates on all channels.
It is a truly exciting time for Authoreon and your patience will soon be rewarded; stick around to see our next chapter unfold!

so_stupid

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

great news!
we really hope that our expectations will come true Smiley
yet the project is not even bad!

tidtpro333

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

The project looks good. You need more effort, set up marketing methods and advertise this project because the number of people approaching the project is low. I see with the project situation like this is not enough to boot? When do you plan to deploy it?
Lout_S

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:36:26 AM

The project looks good. You need more effort, set up marketing methods and advertise this project because the number of people approaching the project is low. I see with the project situation like this is not enough to boot? When do you plan to deploy it?

Hi tidtpro333,

We want to reach out with working products/dApps instead of creating hype without having anything to show for but a whitepaper. The fact that the price will be fueled by useable products and paying customers insures a very solid investment foundation. So we are planning a marketing, PR and a bounty campaign after the main release on september 17th.

Kind regards,
Lout (Authoreon team)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: