Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Upcoming ICOs & New Coins  (Read 453 times)
Revelations86 (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:13:27 PM

I am starting this thread because I am curious to find out which current and upcoming ICOs BCT folks (especially members who have been here for a while and can tell the good projects from the bad)  are planning on investing in.   The amount of ICOs and new coins has tripled from a year ago and it's extremely tedious to go through every single ICO, research and read the whitepaper.  Hence, I am starting this thread so we can all compare notes.   In general, I look for coins which represent a new technology or creates blockchain for a new industry.  Therefore, I have recently invested in Cosmos, Aeternity, Tezos, Dimcoin, Rialto, PAY, DistrictOX.   I on the fence with EOS but may go in soon.

What are some ICOs you all are looking into?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:16:21 PM

I am starting this thread because I am curious to find out which current and upcoming ICOs BCT folks (especially members who have been here for a while and can tell the good projects from the bad)  are planning on investing in.   The amount of ICOs and new coins has tripled from a year ago and it's extremely tedious to go through every single ICO, research and read the whitepaper.  Hence, I am starting this thread so we can all compare notes.   In general, I look for coins which represent a new technology or creates blockchain for a new industry.  Therefore, I have recently invested in Cosmos, Aeternity, Tezos, Dimcoin, Rialto, PAY, DistrictOX.   I on the fence with EOS but may go in soon.

i'm following some icoes..
but i don't know if i will partecipate..
for now Avrorum and reality clash
CRM-ERP and Augmented reality Video game...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
ramyon

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:38:55 PM

Crypto currency is a digital currency (virtual), which is a coin (English-coin). The coins are protected from counterfeiting, This is encrypted information that can not be copied (using cryptography and defining the "crypto" prefix on its behalf). And how does electronic crypto currency differ from ordinary money in electronic form? For ordinary money to appear in electronic accounts, they must first be credited to an account in a physical embodiment, for example through a bank or payment terminal. That is, for ordinary currency, electronic form is just one form of representation. Crypto currency is transmitted directly to the network and is not connected in any way with the regular currency or with the currency system of the country. So, the answer to the question "crypto currency - what is this" with simple words would sound like "this is electronic money".
Anyone who wants it, who has computer equipment with the power and special software needed, can be involved in its production on the network (called mining). In the mining process, the computing power of the equipment is solved by the algorithm, the complexity gradually grows and decides to extract the coin - a set of encrypted information. Proof of a coin on a network is a blockade - a kind of account. This currency is stored in a decentralized way, distributed by electronic crypto users.
CoinOp

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:41:02 PM

A lot of people answering this will just use the opportunity to advertise their own coin.  We've had such a flood of new coins recently it's hard to say which one is best.  I look for a good dev team, something that's not just thrown together.
PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:27:17 AM

I invest money to the BTX coin. This is not ICO, but it seems to me that the coin is very promising. According to its functionality it is better then Bitcoin and is very cheap now. Each week to deposit is added 3%, and in November there will be a final payment, and the deposit will increase by x15. From 100 BTX you get 1500 BTX.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: