Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is religion necessary for humans?  (Read 6612 times)
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:59:08 PM

Religion is useful for people on a particular level of consciousness.

Yes , it is important because it helps us to know more and get closer to God. However, some of our ancestors didn't have religion because of their infinite relationship with God. What imporetant is that our faith and relationship with God is firm. It is important that we know God personally in our lives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeepestOnion

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:30:55 PM

Yes, religion is necessary for humans so that they can make religious wars, burn heretics and generally kill in the name of some divinity.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:54:10 AM

I think it's still important. I believe that we have spirits and prayers make our spirits stronger. It's always our last resort to hold on when we are in desperate need of help.
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:00:13 AM

i think so because most of people they fight for what they belief and as long for the religion

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:06:52 AM

Religions want to make a profound, spiritual and social transformation in the societies they are revealed to. As a moral institution, religion becomes activated by a power from the inner world of people. By girding man with a feeling of responsibility towards himself, his Creator, society, other animate beings and all creatures, it inspires man to behave in accordance with divine will. For this reason, isolating religion from active life and imprisoning it our conscience and inner world means to act contrary to the essence of religion.
7daystodie

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:38:09 AM

The question is very interesting. I can only answer that religion, for some of us, is the salvation of the soul, and for others it does not exist at all. I myself know several people who are very religious. This is their right, I believe.

tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:36:26 AM

A human without religion is a human without humanity.

Cool
If you don't have religjon, you are not a good person because religions are exist to humans.

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:42:58 AM

Man is both spiritual and physical being.
Physical being need material things in order to survive but spiritual being need spiritual things, spirituality, love etc
So, we really need God to give us purpose of life and absolute values for life, and religion only helps us to connect with God.

very accurately noticed. as if an excerpt from a book Smiley
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:20:02 PM

I think so, but I do hope there's only one religion. The problem nowadays is people don't have unity anymore because we all have different beliefs when it comes to our faith. Just imagine if the world will have only one religion, then the world will be really peaceful. Hopefully, it will happen but, I doubt that it will be soon.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:50:10 PM

I think so. It is supposed to be the concept of right and wrong. The purpose of religion for us human beings is to act as a standard on which behavior should be and is accepted by people. It is the foundation of our beliefs on whether an act is wrong or an act is right. This is why we all need at, otherwise the world will be chaotic.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:42:01 PM

I think so. It is supposed to be the concept of right and wrong. The purpose of religion for us human beings is to act as a standard on which behavior should be and is accepted by people. It is the foundation of our beliefs on whether an act is wrong or an act is right. This is why we all need at, otherwise the world will be chaotic.
Generally speaking, a person has always needed peace and if he believed in something, it was much easier for him to live.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
muamalah

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:46:01 PM

Absolutely YES !
There are several reasons why religion is so important in human life, including:
 -Because religion is a moral source
 -Because religion is a hint of truth
 -Because religion is the source of information about the problem of metaphysics.
 -Because religion provides spiritual guidance for humans both in times of happiness, and in times of sadness.
trikru

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:31:28 AM

It is not necessary for humans. In fact it is bad for humans because RELIGION delays progress.
iyah09

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:15:11 AM

i think so religions is necessary for human because its a part of life it cant be removed
monsterman

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:19:18 AM

its a big necessity i have realized that in my life and i have stopped even believing in religious mixing u should get married to people of your own religion only  
dammang

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:38:31 AM

Those who consider that human beings do not need a religion, are those who claim that there is no scientific evidence of God's existence, therefore, many people might be believing in something that is simply not real.

Another argument is that religious people have imposed a truth that may not be true, generating a whole system of false beliefs, prohibitions and rigid norms of behavior that have sometimes become excessive.

Those in favor of religion believe that their faith gives meaning to life and their beliefs drive them to be better people, therefore religion would provide many more benefits without doing harm.

RELIGION:

Is religion really necessary?

Religion is a system of human activity composed of beliefs and practices about what is considered as divine or sacred, both personal and collective, existential, moral and spiritual.

BELIEFS:

A belief is an idea that is considered true by the person who professes it.

Well explained this many people including myself we wonder: is it necessarily a belief agena my truth? And therefore should I become part of their system of practices ?.

THE INDIVIDUALITY OF THOUGHT:

In my personal case, I have come to think that there is nothing more healthy than the individuality of thought in terms of these issues, many people go there condemning others to a future full of suffering and pain in hell or the open for no Practice their beliefs, many have lost their homes and possessions most prized by fanatics who have filled their heads with "beliefs" and ideas agenas to theirs ...
The method used in many of the cases:

THE FEAR,

A clear example:

Pepito believes in a god or a higher being, he has his own vision of that being and is happy, sleeps peacefully, lives happy and knows what is good and is bad, (because let's face it: we all know that he is good and that he is Bad, we do not need a manual to identify this or in most cases it is so), until one day Peptio is met with a person who tells him not to go to church, not to read the bible, not to praise God, Not to give a tithe, and not to follow literally the thousand and one tips that the bible has and even those who contradict themselves, will go to hell and be judged severely by God. Since that day Pepito goes to church, he lives in fear, and is constantly harassed with feelings of guilt every time he makes mistakes ...

Now, is it happy pepito? Maybe the answer is: NO

People should be free to believe and think as they like, if we analyze things there are many religions and look, has the Hindu people been destroyed by God for believing in ganesha? Are Buddhists the victims of the lack of love of a creator ? Are simple questions with obvious answers, the answer is NO, these are people who with other points of view and other religions have obtained happiness or spiritual rest, why can not we be happy believing our way? Because they do not have their own god, or else they do not have a god.

RELIGIOUS MANIPULATION:

Religion to this day has been a system of manipulation of masses rather than a cult of love, where the believer is exploited financially, manipulated mentally, and their own beliefs are demonized, turning them into a means to produce panic to the population. The most clear is the holy inquisition, the enrichment of many Christian pastors, and the deprivation of individual freedom of thought in many alternative cults.

Regardless of the belief, people should always ask themselves in their lives if this makes them happy, if it makes them happy: Go ahead, they will do well, but if not why stay oppressed?

CONCLUSION

Be free, think, reason, if Christians say that God gave free will because he would punish us for using it ?, many Muslims were sold the idea that we must die for God and that is why so many people commit suicide in their name In wars to reach their love, the Jews are made to believe that they are the chosen people and that there is of the others then? And you know why? Because it is not really God who dictates this, it is MAN, it is not good to be oppressed by the ideas of others if they harm us.

yes those people has no religion they are not believe in god

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
badgalmae

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:11:02 PM

I don't think it's necessary since I don't believe and don't follow any religion. I think it's good for older people who have no one, tho. To find help, understanding or whatever in their God, no matter the religion.  Smiley
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:30:52 PM

Of course. Because religion is the goal of our lives. Religion is also our best way to live happily. Religion is our guide so we are not misguided. Religious people are definitely good people.
SteffCoins

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:26:44 PM

If I do not believe in god, therefore I do not believe in the devil. Thus, I cannot sin, and will not go to hell.
Even if the devil existed, we'd be good friends.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:22:24 AM

Those who consider that human beings do not need a religion, are those who claim that there is no scientific evidence of God's existence, therefore, many people might be believing in something that is simply not real.

Another argument is that religious people have imposed a truth that may not be true, generating a whole system of false beliefs, prohibitions and rigid norms of behavior that have sometimes become excessive.

Those in favor of religion believe that their faith gives meaning to life and their beliefs drive them to be better people, therefore religion would provide many more benefits without doing harm.

RELIGION:

Is religion really necessary?

Religion is a system of human activity composed of beliefs and practices about what is considered as divine or sacred, both personal and collective, existential, moral and spiritual.

BELIEFS:

A belief is an idea that is considered true by the person who professes it.

Well explained this many people including myself we wonder: is it necessarily a belief agena my truth? And therefore should I become part of their system of practices ?.

THE INDIVIDUALITY OF THOUGHT:

In my personal case, I have come to think that there is nothing more healthy than the individuality of thought in terms of these issues, many people go there condemning others to a future full of suffering and pain in hell or the open for no Practice their beliefs, many have lost their homes and possessions most prized by fanatics who have filled their heads with "beliefs" and ideas agenas to theirs ...
The method used in many of the cases:

THE FEAR,

A clear example:

Pepito believes in a god or a higher being, he has his own vision of that being and is happy, sleeps peacefully, lives happy and knows what is good and is bad, (because let's face it: we all know that he is good and that he is Bad, we do not need a manual to identify this or in most cases it is so), until one day Peptio is met with a person who tells him not to go to church, not to read the bible, not to praise God, Not to give a tithe, and not to follow literally the thousand and one tips that the bible has and even those who contradict themselves, will go to hell and be judged severely by God. Since that day Pepito goes to church, he lives in fear, and is constantly harassed with feelings of guilt every time he makes mistakes ...

Now, is it happy pepito? Maybe the answer is: NO

People should be free to believe and think as they like, if we analyze things there are many religions and look, has the Hindu people been destroyed by God for believing in ganesha? Are Buddhists the victims of the lack of love of a creator ? Are simple questions with obvious answers, the answer is NO, these are people who with other points of view and other religions have obtained happiness or spiritual rest, why can not we be happy believing our way? Because they do not have their own god, or else they do not have a god.

RELIGIOUS MANIPULATION:

Religion to this day has been a system of manipulation of masses rather than a cult of love, where the believer is exploited financially, manipulated mentally, and their own beliefs are demonized, turning them into a means to produce panic to the population. The most clear is the holy inquisition, the enrichment of many Christian pastors, and the deprivation of individual freedom of thought in many alternative cults.

Regardless of the belief, people should always ask themselves in their lives if this makes them happy, if it makes them happy: Go ahead, they will do well, but if not why stay oppressed?

CONCLUSION

Be free, think, reason, if Christians say that God gave free will because he would punish us for using it ?, many Muslims were sold the idea that we must die for God and that is why so many people commit suicide in their name In wars to reach their love, the Jews are made to believe that they are the chosen people and that there is of the others then? And you know why? Because it is not really God who dictates this, it is MAN, it is not good to be oppressed by the ideas of others if they harm us.

Reading this makes me remember the movie entitled PK, an Indian movie which talks about religion. It's a very unique movie for it is not the stereo type of movie that talks about how two people find each other in this world that is full of strangers. You guys should try watching it, it's worth investing your time and energy. It's not boring or what, PK is actually a funny person. If you have already watched Sancho in his previous movie 3 idiots, then maybe you'd want to watch his movie PK.

After watching the movie I've also questioned the existence of religion. I've come to a conclusion that due to the different beliefs inside a religion, people are being divided that's why being one and having unity all over the world is impossible. How can you want something that divides people apart? Can't we just believe in Him without labeling our faith and starts being a one nation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: