Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tek coin (continued )  (Read 20616 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

Good to see there's still a TEK community Cheesy

I'll be digging up my Tek wallet soon. I've not been active in Crypto for almost a year, it's good(ish) to be back. TEK was the first alt I mined, whatever its price, it has a place in my soul.

Possibly a dark place, but a place nevertheless Cheesy

TEK has a legit grassroots community forming + we have the development team from siacoin helping with a new tekcoin project = tekberries Wink imho~>buy/mine/stake&hodl TEKcoin  Cool  weeeee

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC

is there a link for the project yet? I'm always interested in new TEK developments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

I'll be digging up my Tek wallet soon. I've not been active in Crypto for almost a year, it's good(ish) to be back. TEK was the first alt I mined, whatever its price, it has a place in my soul.

TEK has a legit grassroots community forming + we have the development team from siacoin helping with a new tekcoin project = tekberries Wink imho~>buy/mine/stake&hodl TEKcoin  Cool  weeeee

is there a link for the project yet? I'm always interested in new TEK developments.

TEK rebranding to TEKcash ===>

https://investorshub.advfn.com/TEKCOIN-TEK-33104/

www.tekcoin.info (under construction)

Cool

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
GB1989

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:58:03 AM

It's great to see you around again! I remember you posting back when TEK was still new to the world Smiley
You were always helpful, hope you've been well!

I too took a long break (long enough for my account to be banned/disabled due to inactivity Cheesy)

Here's hoping we can get a few new things going with TEK. If you read my post I'm curious for your thoughts? Smiley

Community proposals:

Short term:
1. A new wallet and perhaps a new design.
2. A new website/new topic to keep everything together as the current announcement is locked but also because currently the wallet linked to both the website and original topic has been hijacked and contains a virus: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357514.0

Long term:
1. Once enough holders agree I say we lower the PoS reward to stop the constant inflation. (Min 7 days / Max 14 days PoS schedule @ 5%... goes down 1% each year)
2. Multi-Algorithm PoW.
3. Possible rebranding to gain a fresh start.... you would think a coin like TEK would contain more technology
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

It's great to see you around again! I remember you posting back when TEK was still new to the world Smiley

I too took a long break (long enough for my account to be banned/disabled due to inactivity Cheesy)

Here's hoping we can get a few new things going with TEK. If you read my post I'm curious for your thoughts? Smiley

Community proposals:

Short term:
2. A new website/new topic to keep everything together as the current announcement is locked but also because currently the wallet linked to both the website and original topic has been hijacked and contains a virus: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357514.0

Long term:
1. Once enough holders agree I say we lower the PoS reward to stop the constant inflation. (Min 7 days / Max 14 days PoS schedule @ 5%... goes down 1% each year)
2. Multi-Algorithm PoW.
3. Possible rebranding to gain a fresh start.... you would think a coin like TEK would contain more technology

I like number three just for the sarcasm Cheesy But yeah, it could use a facelift, upgrade to current BTC code for instance.

I like number1, too, but I'm not so sure about multi-algo. I would support changing it from Sha256 to something more GPU/CPU friendly, though. If you read above, looks like the siacoin dev is already doing something with it.

I walked away for about a year. Not just from TEK, from crypto in general. Life took a few hard turns, had to deal with it.

I still haven't spun up my TEK wallet. I know there's a fair amount in it, should stake like mad Cheesy

OWZ1337

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

Community proposals:

Short term:

Long term:
2. Multi-Algorithm PoW.

new wallet ==> check

new website==> check tekcoin.info

lowering PoS reward ===> agreed

multi algo===> i don't think multi algo is a good idea in this case

*TekCash*  Cool

~easy bud~

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
GB1989

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:13:00 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 09:25:54 PM by GB1989

Glad we agree on the majority of these Smiley

I only suggested multi-algo so more than SHA256 users could mine it. Was hoping to get a gpu/cpu algorithm but while still keeping SHA256 as well.

Also the proposals comment was written before the TEKcash name change was suggested but I didn't mean for any sarcasm there but do hope we get some new coin features Tongue. Would be nice to have some privacy features or some new tech with the coin. But overall I just merely wanted to get other holders opinions as we're all in this together and wanted us to share our thoughts Smiley

Hopefully we hear from the siacoin dev on here as well. I checked their announcement but didn't see where he mentioned anything about TEKcash yet.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

I only suggested multi-algo so more than SHA256 users could mine it. Was hoping to get a gpu/cpu algorithm but while still keeping SHA256 as well.

Also the proposals comment was written before the TEKcash name change was suggested but I didn't mean for any sarcasm there but do hope we get some new coin features Tongue. Would be nice to have some privacy features or some new tech with the coin. But overall I just merely wanted to get other holders opinions as we're all in this together and wanted us to share our thoughts Smiley

Hopefully we hear from the siacoin dev on here as well. I checked their announcement but didn't see where he mentioned anything about TEKcash yet.

Multi algo is rather hard to implement. Might be something for down the road a piece. Changing the algo to something more cpu/gpu friendly, that I would back Cheesy I haven't spoken with Thundertoe in a while, but I doubt he will have an issue with his old baby being revived and revised.

I definitely agree in toning down the POS rate, or alternatively, capping the reward like Hyperstake and Truckcoin have done. Shortening the interval from 30 days would be nice too, since more open wallets equals a more secure chain.

Last facelift was in 2015, so it's definitely overdue Cheesy

I would leave the block reward as it is, and definitely keep the per block diff recalc, but having seen the chain stick to the point where presstab, Thundertoe, noise23 and I spent a week getting it unstuck, maybe put some safety features in where the diff lowers if no new blocks are produced in a given time.
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:36:20 AM

Multi algo is rather hard to implement. Might be something for down the road a piece. Changing the algo to something more cpu/gpu friendly, that I would back Cheesy I haven't spoken with Thundertoe in a while, but I doubt he will have an issue with his old baby being revived and revised.

I definitely agree in toning down the POS rate, or alternatively, capping the reward like Hyperstake and Truckcoin have done. Shortening the interval from 30 days would be nice too, since more open wallets equals a more secure chain.

I would leave the block reward as it is, and definitely keep the per block diff recalc, but having seen the chain stick to the point where presstab, Thundertoe, noise23 and I spent a week getting it unstuck, maybe put some safety features in where the diff lowers if no new blocks are produced in a given time.

KGW not implemented yet? Ya i'm talking to a few devs we will be working on TEKcoin it's worth the effort imho :-D ~still loading on yobit

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:25:02 AM

KGW not implemented yet? Ya i'm talking to a few devs we will be working on TEKcoin it's worth the effort imho :-D ~still loading on yobit
It's always had something similar to KGW.
hit TEK with a barrage of asics and watch the next block diff Cheesy
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:59:23 AM

we have been buying alot of asics so we should fair well in the coming forking season Wink TEKcoin will grow big~ The #2 dev from Siacoin-Siaberries is helping in our efforts :-D *stay tuned!!*

kopes18

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:27:42 AM

Do we have a Discord or something?
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

^new TEK site up!!! :-D ===> http://tek.cash/

valen1309

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

onion activo

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:29:24 PM

Can someone tell me what the total supply of coins is? in coinmarket says 1,414,154,562 and on page 45 million. Huh

Huh Huh Huh ??

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

Can someone tell me what the total supply of coins is? in coinmarket says 1,414,154,562 and on page 45 million. Huh

Huh Huh Huh ??

it could be correct ~ new devs currently have about 200 million of the available float Wink TEKcash is growing ===>

leger0

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:31:19 PM

If anybody needs here is the windows wallet:
https://nofile.io/f/rVM6eQYJygN/
or
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bIL5aJnvUnZCGKINvue5ZlTgr9RvVDnt

I have compiled wallet from the original github code found here:
https://github.com/maxxine/TEK

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:28:15 AM

is there a block explorer up anywhere any more?

I started syncing my wallet using last week... it's almost there Tongue Takes longer than Bitcoin from zero Tongue Anyway, doesn't seem to be a lot of services any more. Hopefully that will change.

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

i'm hearing big things inkoming to TEKcoin * 2018 will be an enormous year* Wink weee

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=TEK_BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:33:26 AM

is there a block explorer up anywhere any more?

I started syncing my wallet using last week... it's almost there Tongue Takes longer than Bitcoin from zero Tongue Anyway, doesn't seem to be a lot of services any more. Hopefully that will change.

[TEK] blockexplorer almost ready ~ should have some exciting updates soon Wink #steaking

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=TEK_BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
sirazimuth (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

huh!
I guess it's still kicking...

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:42:53 AM

looks this project is not updating,hope the team will get more new update and soon to invest
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: