Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Investigation of 20btc stolen in the past year from me  (Read 634 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 05:17:14 PM

I'd like to find out what happen to some Bitcoins stolen from me in the past year that i may have accused some exchanges of stealing but after some research(that has been..... well i really hate to say it has been stolen from the paper notes i had) I believe that some people from the town befriended me and sent bitcoins to their accounts while i'd go to the restroom or something of the like. I have reason to believe they are why monitor sale went stale on biddingpond for 18 btc(2 years ago?), and the 5 btc(6 months ago? 1 year ago) as well that my research(that was stolen) showed that it went to mtgox yet mtgox denys it went to mtgox which would indicate someone has an account there.

I also had reverse geo located the ip address(at the time(s) of the theft) and found they lead back to someone i haven't seen since i was 18 and they did happen to know the floor plans of the current house of residence of where the btc theft took place, it wasen't until i started mining and switched to linux mining that my bitcoins stopped being stolen, so i originally thought it was a trojen, but some physical investigation around town would lead me to think that i need to find those addresses again and do another geolocation ip address and prosecute. and if what i'm saying is indeed true, it could lead to heaiver prosecution terms as it could prove to be the link to some other accounts they made had made the victim of me and my family of.

If i could have the communities help me find all addresses i have reported that btc have been stolen from me and once i have the addresse i can find the ip address they were sent from and do another geo ip location search, I'm mostly calling out and seeing if there is a way to do a location to ip bitcoin search? that would really be helpfull i'd rather not blatently through out the location of the suspect as i'd like to prosecute and keep this information slightly private. Thank you for your support while i get back to work and help improve the community. Its a new dawn, its a new day Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:15:04 PM

Here is one odd event that happened, I never did figure out what happened: 1JWxJG7JNCqfan9NT3xCQXmTCqNHuQJkTb

I'm sure one of these are related, i see a 4.7 btc balance in there, and im sure my 18 btc is in there some where i just need to find the time to look, i wish i was more carefull about leaving my screensaver set to "wait 20 minutes" instead of instant, this wouldn't have happened: https://blockchain.info/ip-address/74.38.17.163
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: