Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:59:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Kick Every Other Paper Money Out of Business?  (Read 1978 times)
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:03:26 AM

The Bitters can not remove paper wallets. Many processes pass through the bitcoins and of course the city or the world must first improve. There are many obstacles to realizing that one here is that all people need to know bitcoins. Everybody needs to know how to use a computer. Everybody has Computer or Androind phones I like to buy. And that's hard because not everyone in the world is equal. There is much more to do so that bitcoins will become the world's official currency.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
valov88

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:56:56 AM

I want us to discuss on this topic. Do you see bitcoin kicking other paper money out in the nearest feature?

I will love to hear your views guys.
I think it's more likely that BTC and other cryptocurrencies would fail rather than dollar or euro. It's not what I prefer, but I'm afraid this is the reality.

2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:03:50 AM

not possible it takes the place of paper money, if it grows up and accepted in all world, will be able to be used with them in daily life.
Golerm

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:32:08 AM

Don't think it will happen any time soon, if at all.

Bitcoin is great, but it also shows what problems we can expect with digital currencies. Would you accept it if your regular bank would charge you 7$ for each transaction? Do you accept 5 days for a money transfer to go through? No, you probably won't, but things like this happen all the time with Bitcoin.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:07:31 PM

Well bitcoins was made so that people can get freedom from any third party to manage and handle our earnings .
Bitcoins definitely have the potential to overcome physical currency, people would start using bitcoins in near future.
Accepting Bitcoins does not means that we should stop fiats .
And bitcoins need some time to become a global currency, they have to face some problems like spreading basic knowledge of transaction, people in the countries should be literate enough to use them , they have to decrease the transaction fees , and many more things.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:22:28 PM

It has always seemed to me that bitcoin is aimed at a very specific sector of the economy, which are people very involved in the affairs of technology and information technology. I doubt very much that someday it will be used by large sections of the population, so fiat money will always be a necessary evil to satisfy at least partially the needs of everyday economy.
DanetonBit

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:06:45 AM

I doubt but i think in the future bitcoin will have more relevance than it does now...as more people embrace it
wellsontheja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:12:48 AM

I think it's impossible even after all country legaized bitcoin and all cryptocurrency, maybe bitcoin will have a brighter future and I'll bet on that, but I feel it will not happen because bitcoin itself does not have but that might happen if the internet grows and there's a network where where because in some country sometimes the network is difficult to get.
DanetonBit

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:10:51 PM

Internet availability is another ppint. But most of all i think its education and awareness that will drive demand
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:25:02 AM

I want us to discuss on this topic. Do you see bitcoin kicking other paper money out in the nearest feature?

I will love to hear your views guys.
I think it's more likely that BTC and other cryptocurrencies would fail rather than dollar or euro. It's not what I prefer, but I'm afraid this is the reality.
The dollar already failed once and it could fail again and the euro is just a matter of time before the union vanishes, cryptocurrencies are still in the early stages so they could fail but if they are able to gather strength in the next years then it is possible we are always going to have some crypto around.
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:18:12 AM

The Bitters can not remove paper wallets. Many processes pass through the bitcoins and of course the city or the world must first improve. There are many obstacles to realizing that one here is that all people need to know bitcoins. Everybody needs to know how to use a computer. Everybody has Computer or Androind phones I like to buy. And that's hard because not everyone in the world is equal. There is much more to do so that bitcoins will become the world's official currency.

And other than that, many people don't even want to leave their old traditional ways. Maybe, with time they will accept bitcoins but it does not mean they will stop using fiat. It is just that simple. Bitcoins is the currency of coming generations. They will be the true admirer of this invention.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:48:37 AM

I don't think bitcoin will be able to do that because the government will become very mad for that because that kind of thing for bitcoin is against to what is want of the government from different countries and if bitcoin will kick every other paper money then the government will immediately ban bitcoin from their country.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:27:16 AM

Don't think it will happen any time soon, if at all.

Bitcoin is great, but it also shows what problems we can expect with digital currencies. Would you accept it if your regular bank would charge you 7$ for each transaction? Do you accept 5 days for a money transfer to go through? No, you probably won't, but things like this happen all the time with Bitcoin.
Waiting for so long has never happened to me and I have made several transactions, my only guess is that they have sent a transaction with a very low fee since most of the time you are going to get confirmation in hours and not in days as you state, second the issues with the fees is the reason for the most recent upgrade of the network so that should be solved next year.
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:43:02 AM

It will never happen I think because even though Bitcoin is a world wide digital currency and anyone can use it Fiat money of every single country in the world is the most important thing in their economy and that is also their identity as a nation, kicking one currency with another will not help the other one to increase though.

Bitcoin will soon be very well known with every of your family member but the old people that is used to trade locally will not fully recognize the potential of bitcoin no matter how we teach them.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:33:49 AM

hopefully that does not happen, because I think bitcoin to transact in the real world will experience a bit of complexity, and even more bitccoain unstable.
Yes I also agree with this statement. It will definitely overcome on all the paper money. It is just like when I have a smart phone then why I could use the old one. The same is here when we will have the new digital currency, which can be used everywhere in the world then why would we use the old currency I mean the paper money, which also needs to be exchange while travelling or buying something outside your country.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
newsfx24

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:39:45 AM

Digital currency kicking paper money out may not happen in decades. But digital currency will be used in many things. Just my speculation.

C
Finally C is!!!
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:52:42 AM

Well for me its yes because bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the web we can use it to buy, pay some stuff and etc. And people nowadays are always in the web and they wont hesitate to use bitcoin for their transactions to make it easier.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
sikkan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:05:18 AM

No, not in a forseeable future at least. paper money has been the way to pay for a very long time, and sure, crypto gain ground every day but its still compared to fiat in value and most people who are into crypto still pay for their food, mortgages etc with fiat.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
Ducksun

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:13:34 AM

No because there is a big difference with bitcoins and paper money because the price of bitcoin can go up and now but the price of money would still stay the same that's why i don't think bitcoin will kick every paper money.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:33:19 AM

Absolutely not. Tho it's quite possible but this is not the right time. USD still is the number one currency in the world. Yet bitcoin would be used in many things in the future and I assure you that.
In the near future that as we notice all of item that we buy are in the highest fee compare on old price all the price that we need to buy in a paper money are increasing so how about if it will happen in the near future that all of that are in the higher amount i think bitcoin would be one that lead no need to pay even though 1btc is too much for now how about in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: