Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16204 times)
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:03:23 AM

Trading is risky for everyone and I think we should not take it lightly anyway. Trading can earn you huge profit but at the same time by one single move, you can go bankrupt. Yep! Indeed beginners should learn trading with small amount and never directly jump to trade with large amounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:39:34 AM

Trading is risky for everyone and I think we should not take it lightly anyway. Trading can earn you huge profit but at the same time by one single move, you can go bankrupt. Yep! Indeed beginners should learn trading with small amount and never directly jump to trade with large amounts.
trading also requires a name of seriousness but with the happiness of trading also can run well. trading risk is a reciprocal of a mistake during trading. so, trading should feel the pleasure and happiness if one day suffered a loss can minimize the feeling of stress.

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:30:55 AM

I never consider trading as fun and game because we are investing their our own money, I don't know about other but I am trading because I need the second source of income through trading whether it takes time also I won't bother about it.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:35:29 AM

Trading is a form of gambling, but with risks that can be controlled and minimized. Strategies and skills/knowledge helps you in trading, while gambling is pure luck. It is fun to trade when you make profit, but while trading with higher amount of investments, it more of a serious thing and less of games.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:49:22 AM

Trading is a form of gambling, but with risks that can be controlled and minimized. Strategies and skills/knowledge helps you in trading, while gambling is pure luck. It is fun to trade when you make profit, but while trading with higher amount of investments, it more of a serious thing and less of games.

Trading is not a form of gambling if you know what you are doing because knowledge will help you to get things very well and it will help you to make money in a right way and easier than gambling that has a random system which is not easy to predict. We should make trading as our passion so we will not get bored because if you are in your passion then you will not feel bored because there is a fun in  every passion.
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:56:57 AM

Trading is not a form of gambling if you know what you are doing because knowledge will help you to get things very well and it will help you to make money in a right way and easier than gambling that has a random system which is not easy to predict. We should make trading as our passion so we will not get bored because if you are in your passion then you will not feel bored because there is a fun in  every passion.
Haha, in my opinion, if you predict the price of altcoin on market, you also tried luck with your decided when buy/sell that coin, because you need remember the risk when trading is very high, even higher than other huge market (Forex, stock ...)
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:42:00 PM

No, I don't see trading as fun and and games. Instead, trading is a serious thing that I need focus in it to gain more of bitcon. Due to most of the coin in trading can give you profit, depending in the coins you are going to trade in. Just make sure the coins is potentials and the platform also a good exchange site too.
You are right, trading is not as fun as some of people think it is. It is quite serious thing that can change your life. Your seriousness towards the trading will determine the future you will be having it can be worse, or a happy life either. So choose the right coins, be serious with it or I suggest don’t do if you are not.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:52:47 PM

There were thousand rounds of debate to find out whether trading and gambling are similar things or not. But this time I understand this OP is coming to point out how we are trading like with almost seriousness or like how we are doing gambling. If you want to deal profits from trading then we should never approach it as fun and games.

Trading is also full of risk. In order to eliminate those risk we must be careful all the times while trading that is the reason we should not approach it as fun and games.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:48:16 AM

Absolutely right! Trading and Gambling are totally different things and can never be mixed. Trading entirely depends on your skills and knowledge which you had. If you lack the basics, you can never earn in trading.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:53:12 AM

For me i enjoy trading because there's a thrill you can loose or gain some money, so it's but scary at the same same time.  Grin
Denov Setu

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:59:14 AM

trading also requires a name of seriousness but with the happiness of trading also can run well. trading risk is a reciprocal of a mistake during trading. so, trading should feel the pleasure and happiness if one day suffered a loss can minimize the feeling of stress.
I agree with your last sentences that happiness can minimize the feeling of stress when we suffered a loss,, but its does not mean you can make Trading activity as a fun toy or like a game
grckijogurt

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:04:37 AM

for me trading is fun and thrill with no emotions attached
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:27:50 PM

Absolutely right! Trading and Gambling are totally different things and can never be mixed. Trading entirely depends on your skills and knowledge which you had. If you lack the basics, you can never earn in trading.

Actually luck also plays a part in trading but not in a way that experience and skill does. Everynow and then you're either going to get lucky or unlucky ni matter now experienced you are and you're just going to shrug about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:10:52 PM

I will tell you one thing since I started trading I followed one simple rule I saw that most people say but yet forget to apply it . Only invest what you effort to lose ! This is the magic rule it will keep you calm most of the times even when you are taking big loses because this loses is already calculated before you enter ( invest what you can lose ) . But even when following that rule you sometime let you emotions control you not because of the money on the line but sometime it is because you made bad decision and just get angry not over the money lost but over the stupid move you did . Anyway the moment you invest money that you need in real life trading will become so stress and will consume you .

Trading can indeed be stressful and it can take sometime and after so many transactions before anyone can be able to finally managed his/her emotions so that the mind is not affected most especially with losses. The most important thing here is that one must continue to be learning and always never be afraid to try again and again. emotions must be checked regularly as they can be the triggers for bad decisions and moves. I am not yet a professional trader but I am trying to absorb all available information that can somehow hone my trading skills.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:50:45 PM

Actually luck also plays a part in trading but not in a way that experience and skill does. Everynow and then you're either going to get lucky or unlucky ni matter now experienced you are and you're just going to shrug about it.

Right, trading may not be totally based into luck but luck still have a part on it. There is no fun when you are are about to lose money in trading. Trading should not be treated as a game because money is at risk. There will be times that you are going to do a good trading but there are also times when weeks or months will passed away before you will be able to trade.

Based on my own experience, it is better to have a knowledge about trading before trying and doing it.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Wittycoin

Activity: 695
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:04:05 PM

You can make fun while you are winning the game because traders happiness is to profit more but when you trade deeper and deeper it will become higher and higher it is serious matter and no need to make fun more. You knowledge and skills will be needed. You must be wise for you to not lose it.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:13:07 AM

I know a lot of people who are paying bills trading crypto...no it's not fun and games.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:20:44 AM

Right, trading may not be totally based into luck but luck still have a part on it. There is no fun when you are are about to lose money in trading. Trading should not be treated as a game because money is at risk. There will be times that you are going to do a good trading but there are also times when weeks or months will passed away before you will be able to trade.

Based on my own experience, it is better to have a knowledge about trading before trying and doing it.
It ain't really fun when you lose money on trading, way too different from gambling. In gambling, you'll accept the fact that there's  50:50 chance in winning. When in trading money, specially a large sum of money, you better take it seriously. There are so many things at stake when you make the wrong decision like money, trust of the investors and such. Playing on investments isn't fun. Remember that regrets always come at the last.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:30:00 AM

for me trading is fun and thrill with no emotions attached
Amazing you are then. You must have to take control over your emotions.
Trading is the race of risks and losses and profits as well. We have to agree and digest the fact of loss along with profit. It should be done with care and wise thinking but yes fun and thrill must be there for better results.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:24:42 AM

Trading is fun when I get a lot of benefits and often I think it's like playing games why? because in the game is not as long as we become winners, there are times I lost so I just follow the plot of the game playing trading like you playe game strategy  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: