Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin illegal in asia?  (Read 13580 times)
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

To assert that bitcoin is not legal in Asia is not true.
The matter is that recently under the guise of a crypto-currency in the market appeared, companies scammers, whose purpose is to take money from gullible citizens and then hide with prey.  So that people would not be deceived by scammers, some states imposed restrictions on ICO and trading on stock exchanges.
  But this will be all until the means of regulation are introduced this industry.
I am sure that there is no talk of a complete ban on crypto currency in Asia.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

bitcoin illegal  some asia country bt why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks
I don't knew where in asia you are talking about mate ,I'm from asia and I don't hear or read any news that they are banning bitcoin in our place..Bitcoin is now more popular and lot's of people here want to invest bitcoin so I disagree that asia banned bitcoin cos it's not and it continue to prosper.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:36:43 PM

bitcoin illegal  some asia country bt why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks

yes i think the legality of bitcoin is still dubious in some Asian countries. There are two reasons behind it.One of them is that the countries which are banning it are quite small and they don't want btc to effect their economy.

And the second reason is that people try to evade taxes and pursue criminal acts.
rhamdy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

bitcoin illegal some Asia country but why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks
I think this is a very natural thing. Bitcoin is a very free currency and no one is in it. Bitcoin prices are volatile, this makes Bitcoin increasingly difficult to accept in Asian countries or other countries. But I always hope that someday Bitcoin can be accepted in all countries without any problems.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

You were generalizing too much and Asia is also the largest continent in the world. Japan is even considered by some crypto believers as a haven. Also think there are more countries that legalized bitcoin rather than those imposing bans.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

Asia is meant for their curropted politicians and their black money in Asia.We know,we can easily convert the FIAT to bitcoin.And reverse process is also possible.To avoid of curropted politicians and involvement of such money,Asian government will make  the bitcoin as illegal one.
Mingazee

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

Asian style of doing things - claim smth is illegal and create smth similar to it =)
preelee04

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:40:43 AM

Asian countries want to pay tax to the countries. But as every one knows Bitcoin transaction has no such type of technology like fiat currencies.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:24:01 AM

bitcoin illegal  some asia country bt why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks
In Asia, each country's attitude towards bitcoin is different. India and China do not accept bitcoin, and they monitor bitcoin transactions strictly. In Japan, the government accepted bitcoin and encouraged people to participate in it.
Yes. It doesn't seems bitcoin overall ban in asia. Asia still consider as growing state , some of them have poor analytical about how to use bitcoin in right way. And maybe their government sees the coin as a threat to their current fiat system. As Bitcoin begins to gain traction throughout the world, it’s possible that these countries may eventually change their stance on digital currencies.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

I live in Asia our government finally had made the rules regarding this issue that bitcoin is not allowed in my country, transaction with bitcoin will be punished there were some services which used bitcoin as payment option finally closed. The only thing that you can do is using bitcoin as a stock you can save them on your wallet convert them to the fiat or vice versa otherwise than is prohibited.
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

bitcoin illegal  some asia country bt why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks
I don't knew where in asia you are talking about mate ,I'm from asia and I don't hear or read any news that they are banning bitcoin in our place..Bitcoin is now more popular and lot's of people here want to invest bitcoin so I disagree that asia banned bitcoin cos it's not and it continue to prosper.

I think this is just to defame Bitcoin nothing else, such type of news are target to users with right heart and newbies which tend to sell under the influence of such rumors when created on large scale.
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

I think this is just to defame Bitcoin nothing else, such type of news are target to users with right heart and newbies which tend to sell under the influence of such rumors when created on large scale.
It has an impact, but not all in Asia that bitcoin was illegal just like here in my home country, not legal nor illegal, and still we are free to access cryptocurrency, glad that we do have such government that is open for this possible changes in the country and in the world.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

It would have been better if you had the courtesy to check the facts before making such posts. What bs9 posted is true. Bitcoin is illegal in a number of Asian nations, and the list includes Kyrgyzstan, Nepal and Bangladesh. Even in India, it is de facto illegal.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

In Asia, Bangladesh is a small country, they had ban bitcoin to avoid the investment in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The income earned by the people will be low,if they inverse in bitcoin.The people will skip to inverse in their government asset. Which will impact the small country like Bangladesh. This is the reason for ban in Bangladesh.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
taifrs

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:02:58 AM

I have not heard about this before
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

Nowadays bitcoin is not totally legal in Asea. I heard that there are many countries who recognised this cryptocurrency inside one country's boundaries. Then I assume that more Asea country will follow by accepting bitcoin inside their area of responsibility. Bitcoin gaining more power from one country to another
Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

I haven't heard of this. I am live in Philippines and bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is not illegal here. In fact, we can even use bitcoin to pay some bills, buy some products and pay services. We can even use banks as an outlet to cash out our money. Maybe in some countries, bitcoin has been banned, but not Asia.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
marielbeckham

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

The government of each country there has the numerous reasons to be afraid of legalizing BTC.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

I live in anAsian country and I have not come across my country announcing that bitcoin is illegal. We are almost near to accepting bitcoin.  I hear many news that the government is looking forward to launch it's own crypto currency. An another business personality has formed a team to discuss on launching it's own crypto curre
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:34:55 AM

bitcoin illegal some Asia country but why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks
Bitcoin is illegal in some Asian countries because these countries have banned the use of Bitcoin, either using it as an investment asset or as a means of transaction. And because some countries also do not believe in the existence of Bitcoin, so the country does not want to legalize it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: