Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2017, 01:06:46 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effective way to earn bitcoin  (Read 10922 times)
Eugenar

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:23:38 PM

Can I get some advice and strategies on how to earn a bitcoin. What did you do to get your first bitcoin?
My first Bitcoin was from signature campaign. I chose cpaigns that time because I don't have a capital to invest. Joining signature campaigns together with the other campaigns is free and it will just take time since there are campaigns that lasts for a month or two or maybe even longer. But I think, the longer the campaign, the higher the profit it will be. Tokens will be distribbuted and may also be converted into Bitcoin.

SLVR   _   THE FIRST Digital Token Supported by REAL SILVER   _   SLVR
[ WHITEPAPER ]  --  SLACK  --  [ TECHPAPER ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
geniabelty

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:12:03 PM

Can I get some advice and strategies on how to earn a bitcoin. What did you do to get your first bitcoin?

I take my time to study and learn how does this industry work. Though It would really take a lot of time and effort but in the end it would be beneficial. As a newbie I started to post on some thread until I've reach Jr. Member. Then once Ive reached Jr. Member I started joining campaigns from then onwards I recieved a weekly payment buy promoting my signature.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:12:25 PM

I got my first bitcoin by selling stellar that i got from their giveaway by sign up with facebook,so start looking some giveaway or airdrop coin in this forum,using faucet is just waste of time in my opinion
Or you can wait your account to uprank and do a signature campaign of your choice

mrcash02

Activity: 630

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:07:46 PM

The most common method to get the first Bitcoin is buying this. You don't need to spend time getting each satoshi, it's very helpful if you have saved money in real life, then buy Bitcoins, or buy the amount lefting to complete 1 Bitcoin (if you have already some satoshis from online tasks).

If you have difficult to find job on the internet to earn Bitcoins, try to find in real life, if there isn't job for you anywhere it will be really hard to get money... But not impossible! Takes much time, but you are able to save each few satoshis you earn here on the internet and store it. Later, when you have a good amount you can start investing in few sites which pay low daily interest, better than nothing.

You can earn from Services section on this forum, many different micro paying sites, freelancer jobs and trading (if you have skills to do it, in trading case some luck is needed).

Rana590

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:31:48 AM

If you were not a newbie i would advice you to join a signature campaing, but newbies can not join any of them.
So the only thing you can do is invest your on money and start trading, or just holding coins and waiting for profit in a long/short term. That is the only advice i can give to you... and dont waste your time on faucets, you need to stay 12 hours a day in front of the pc only to earn $0,30.
You are absolutely right. I agree with you because in this time faucet is more hard ans it's income is very low. Anyone can't​ get​ a good profit by Working on faucet. But your choice on trafing, holding and invest are so good. Everyone can get a huge profit on it and signature campaign is another choice to earn easily.

pungopete468

Activity: 504

Autonio token sale starts September 22

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:00:24 AM

If you were not a newbie i would advice you to join a signature campaing, but newbies can not join any of them.
So the only thing you can do is invest your on money and start trading, or just holding coins and waiting for profit in a long/short term. That is the only advice i can give to you... and dont waste your time on faucets, you need to stay 12 hours a day in front of the pc only to earn $0,30.
You are absolutely right. I agree with you because in this time faucet is more hard ans it's income is very low. Anyone can't​ get​ a good profit by Working on faucet. But your choice on trafing, holding and invest are so good. Everyone can get a huge profit on it and signature campaign is another choice to earn easily.

Yeah if you don't have money to buy bitcoins then you can start earning it from signature campaign and save your earnings without spending it and once you have reached to good amount of savings you can invest that in trading where your income will be much quicker and higher in compare to signature campaign.

|

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░███████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░
░░░█████░░░░░░░█████░░░
░░███████░░░░░███████░░
█████████░░░█████████
██████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AUTONIO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

WEBSITE / WHITEPAPER
TWITTER / FACEBOOK / ANN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

|
obenpote

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:25:46 AM

Can I get some suggestions and strategies how to get a bitcoin? What did you do to get your first bitcoin?
sapnu

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:37:52 AM

There are lots of ways to earn Bitcoin, you may try investing, trading, mining, and the likes. All of these gives its users big profit than other ways, but it is just that , it's a bit risky on these ways. You may try joining campaigns, which is not risky. The profit is also good, and joining is free. It will just take time or a month for you to earn profit becayse, there are campaigns that lasts for a month or more before distributing the rewards or tokens.

REGΛ    ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    LET'S REINVENT INSURΛNCE TOGETHER    ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    REGΛ
//  JOIN PRE-SΛLE  //  15th Sept 2017  //
▄▄▄  WHITEPΛPER  ▄  FΛCEBOOK  ▄  TELEGRΛM  ▄  GOOGLE+  ▄  TWITTER  ▄▄▄
rcoins0720

Activity: 42

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:35:46 AM

you can go with
trading
mining
faucets
campaign
choose what ever you want and search what suits you best

cydrix

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:26:52 AM

Just by postin and replying to this forum youll rank up and if you ranked up enough you can join the campaigns like facebook,twitter,signatures and avatar, youtube articles and stuff reddit etc. They many different jobs for u and u just have to obey them and they will pay you eventually

onrise

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:50:37 PM

Can I get some suggestions and strategies how to get a bitcoin? What did you do to get your first bitcoin?

Start posting on different sections regarding the topic about your views and experience if you had any regarding the same. This will help you get some start withe posts and then join any signature campaign as per your rank if there is a slot available for you in that campaign.

Participate in different micro earning or very small tasks so that you get small btc. Accumulate them and over a period of time you will have something where you can start trading with those.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
       ▄▄████████████▄▄    ▀██▄▄
     ▄██████████████████▄    ▀███▄
    ██████████████████████    ████▄
   ██▀▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████    █████
  █▀              ▀███████▀    ██████
 █▀    ▄▄▄▄        ▀████▀▀     ██████
     ▄██████▄                 ▄██████
    ██████████               ▄███████
   ███████████              ▄████████
  █████████▀▀             ▄▄█████████
 ▄████████               ███████████
 ████████                ▀████████▀
 ██████      ▄▄▄▄         ▀█████
  █████     ██████                 
  ██████     ███████▄              ▄█▀
   █████     ██████████▄▄       ▄▄██▀
    ████      █████████████████████▀
     ▀███      ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀██       ▀▀██████████▀▀
         ▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀

BITMIXCOIN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Safe
  Anonymous
  Insurance against fraud
bobyhodob

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

faucet is where I first get bitcoin, but that is not effective and just a waste of time. but after that, I was able to get results that are quite effective in this forum with join the signature campaign and other bounty campaigns, also from the giveaway and airdrop.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Yassarsian

Activity: 125

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:56:44 PM

These are the various methods to earn bitcoins online:
1. Bitcoin faucets - Bitcoin faucets are the best place for beginners and fastest way to earn bitcoins for free without investment or registration fees. A bitcoin faucet is a rewarding program or a website which rewards a small amount of bitcoin just for visiting/loading their faucet page for once every minute or every 5 minutes or even every hour depending on the faucet terms.
2. Earn bitcoins by playing online games - You can earn bitcoins by playing online games. There are hundreds of sites which rewards bitcoins for playing games.
3. Get paid for completing tasks and offers - Offers are like participating in the survey, watching videos, hearing music, answering questions, visiting websites etc.
4. Bitcoin trading - Bitcoin trading is one of the most effective ways to earn more bitcoins. Also, bitcoin trading is similar gambling with calculated risk i.e. if you've good knowledge on trading you will not lose anything instead you'll make a serious profit. But, if you trade without any knowledge you will lose almost everything.

the 3rd and the 4th is the most profitable one has mention 3rd is the less risk that you can earn bitcoin with the decent amount you are paid and the 4th is the most profitable if you have the right skills and fundamentals learning plus techinical skills you will earn a lot but always keep in mind that trading has a lot of risk too so be careful and be wise.

NarKotix

Activity: 40

GUNBOT Authorized Re-Seller

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:09:55 PM

After manually trading for a while and not seeing the outside world for many days on end the first thing I did was went and bought Gunbot now I can still earn bitcoin and don't have to spend hours in front of my PC.

GUNBOT Reseller - http://gunbot.services Contact me on Telegram: https://t.me/NarKotix or Discord: https://discord.gg/KxMftzk
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 882

Betcoin.ag - Trusted Platform for Gambling

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:04:17 PM

Effective way to earn bitcoin requires good capital investment as well a better knowledge about the bitcoin and altcoins. If one gas got it, can make him involved into multiple earning activities starting from faucets which is mainly followed by beginners. Other than that trading and gambling will be giving an effective profit.

Koadharber

Activity: 253

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:20:34 PM

Effective way to earn bitcoin requires good capital investment as well a better knowledge about the bitcoin and altcoins. If one gas got it, can make him involved into multiple earning activities starting from faucets which is mainly followed by beginners. Other than that trading and gambling will be giving an effective profit.
I would go for trading investment but talking about gambling its just an another story its not a way on giving an effective profits and i agree on what you have said here if you do have the money to be put on an investment then it would really be a good advantage for you since you can able to diversify or extending the ways on generating more money.

░░░░░░░░███████████
░░░░░░█████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████
░░███████████████████████████░░░░░░░░██████
░░████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░██░████████████████
░░░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████
░░██░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀

Gotottack

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:33:11 PM

The best way to get bitcoins is really to work for it. Offer your service like web development, coding, graphics design, and other valuable services that may be useful to this community. The next thing is you could make something and sell for bitcoins. Like bitcoin designed shirts or gift items. Actually there is a whole new world of possibilities that could happen if you just look for your own opportunity.

michkima

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:47:57 PM

If you don't have capital though, how would you recommend people to profit? Investments are not really beginner or newbie friendly in all aspects.

Are you seriously recommending GAMBLING as a way to profit? Are you crazy or you haven't gambled in your life, ever? Gambling does not generate profits! Unless you invest into the house, but if not then you don't have a chance at profiting out of gambling.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Mister1k

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:58:21 PM

The best way to get bitcoins is really to work for it. Offer your service like web development, coding, graphics design, and other valuable services that may be useful to this community. The next thing is you could make something and sell for bitcoins. Like bitcoin designed shirts or gift items. Actually there is a whole new world of possibilities that could happen if you just look for your own opportunity.

For all these you need to gain the experience as escrow or manager for bounty and other works in the forum. Hence the way many of the people spotted out to be designer or escrow and many roles. Make s creative thread to explain the experience in the concern field to shine in bitcoin.

jimn

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:08:50 PM

There are many ways to earn Bitcoin online. It is always better to try more than method because i think there is no only one "effective" way to earning bitcoin. Try many methods, like selling skills, signature campaign, trading altcoins..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.