Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 08:25:12 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Effective way to earn bitcoin  (Read 33011 times)
yvesp110

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:49:57 PM

Do keep yourself purchasing some bitcoin even in small amount then u can get profits in return.
Also keep browsing about bitgames and best about our bitcointalk platform refer about signature campaign information.
The best thing which I like about bitcoin is that it has provided lot of opportunities to all of us if we want to earn bitcoins. There are number of ways with which you can earn a good amount of bitcoins. The best thing you can do is either trading or mining of bitcoins. If you are not good at this, then you can even go for holding of bitcoins or even joining the signature campaign can serve the purpose.

I agree - there's so many opportunities to earn bitcoin that are actually easier than earning money. Trading, faucets, mining, bounties, signature campaigns - it goes on. If you use your brain and figure out a strategy you can make a decent amount of cash.
For sure the bitcoin is giving the chance to the people and the bitcoin is increasing the value and the price with the time I am sure about the bitcoin value and the income I am dreaming about the bitcoin profit I am having the profit, it is increasing with the passage of the time the more you will invest the more you will have the profit, I can save a lot of the bitcoin and the dream of getting rich will come true soon because in this age not only  me but thousand of the people are investing in the bitcoin.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pungopete468

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:55:00 PM

For me the most effective way to earn bitcoins is from signature campaign and trading as I feel this are the best ways to earn bitcoins and sometimes I also try my luck on gambling but most of the times the results are not in my favor and at the end of the day I loose my money so its good to stick to the genuine ways of earning bitcoins and that is only possible by working on signature campaign or on trading.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Jedie22

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:00:05 PM

I am new to bitcoin. I just follow my friend's advise to read maximum replies and reply to it genuinely and participate in the signature campaign which will give you earning of Bitcoin gradually promoting rank in the forum will give you the effective way to earn bitcoin. Nothing will come in overnight we should give time to achieve.
Earning a bitcoin will takes time and you should have enough patience. Joining in signature campaigns can have a bitcoin but it will depend since most signature campaigns gives token. Having a token still an advantage that it will a good equivalent in bitcoin as the time passes by. Also, joing other legit sites that gives bitcoin or token and participating in some airdrops of altcoins since it could be a good equivalent soon in bitcoin. Patience and hardwork should be apply on each and everyone of us in order to have a bitcoin and to have a good profitable return in the future.

████ ██ █  PundiX.com  █ ██ ████
cisco101

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:54:29 PM

I am new to here and I wanna know how to ern bitcoin I mean the easiest and effective way to earn.
angaper

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:07:08 PM

I am new to bitcoin. I just follow my friend's advise to read maximum replies and reply to it genuinely and participate in the signature campaign which will give you earning of Bitcoin gradually promoting rank in the forum will give you the effective way to earn bitcoin. Nothing will come in overnight we should give time to achieve.
Earning a bitcoin will takes time and you should have enough patience. Joining in signature campaigns can have a bitcoin but it will depend since most signature campaigns gives token. Having a token still an advantage that it will a good equivalent in bitcoin as the time passes by. Also, joing other legit sites that gives bitcoin or token and participating in some airdrops of altcoins since it could be a good equivalent soon in bitcoin. Patience and hardwork should be apply on each and everyone of us in order to have a bitcoin and to have a good profitable return in the future.

I see that the majority here recommends signature campaigns as "the best way to get bitcoins." I do not see it that way, it seems to me a conformist and mediocre vision in a market with plenty of opportunities to generate wealth. Of course, the big problem here is that most are only interested in getting free bitcoins, but once we learn that through investment we can achieve our goals faster, we would certainly stop begging for these small gifts.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
pallang

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:01:14 AM

There are lot of ways to earn bitcoins you can start joining signature campaigns but be patient enough to wait for you to be paid off and you must also learn on how to deal with it you can also earn bitcoins by playing online games

josh07

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:26:10 AM

I advice you to joined to the signature campaign ang bounty campaign thats the way  to earn bitcoin
when you rank up then join immediately when you accepted any campaign then start posting and start to earn bitcoin That's just simple to earn bitcoin.

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│       MEDIUM      |      Live Chat on DISCORD       │████████████
ausbit

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:23:22 AM

Effective way to earn bitcoin is you always active to post to the question and also to look to the faucet for free.
There are number of ways with which you can earn a very good amount of bitcoin. It all depends on your own interpersonal skills. If you are good at trading, then there is no other better way of earning bitcoins than that of trading. Otherwise, joining some kind of campaign like that of signature campaign or bounty campaign can also help you in earning of bitcoins. It is your hard work which makes the difference.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1400

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:24:31 AM

I advice you to joined to the signature campaign ang bounty campaign thats the way  to earn bitcoin
when you rank up then join immediately when you accepted any campaign then start posting and start to earn bitcoin That's just simple to earn bitcoin.

This is true, also most of the signature campaign that pays in bitcoin are full, probably the best is to take bounty program for some ICO in altcoin section. There there are lot of them and many are good and have so far good support. Some will come to be great ones and other will fall, That is best part of ICO you can pick from many and you dont need to pick first you want.

Also many bounties offer for you to combine them with social media (in social media you can register for how many you want all ICO coins if you have minimum followers).

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

IceOleg

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:43:25 AM

I agree - so far signature campaigns are the easiest way to earn some easy money in cryptomarket.
No faucets please, don't waste your time!

If you have some free money - just buy them! I've invested around 2k 5 months ago and earned a way more than possible to earn from signature or faucets...

<<|  ARToken by CAPPASITY  |>>
> Decentralized AR/VR Ecosystem for 3D Content Exchange <
> Follow Us:  facebook | twitter | linkedin | telegram | youtube | slack | google+ <
wildan88

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:14:14 AM

I agree - so far signature campaigns are the easiest way to earn some easy money in cryptomarket.
No faucets please, don't waste your time!

If you have some free money - just buy them! I've invested around 2k 5 months ago and earned a way more than possible to earn from signature or faucets...

but the campaign is not an effective way because for the moment to get bitcoin from signature look difficult. even currently it's pretty much a signature campaign that ended being a scam and you don't get paid for the past 2 months, I have experienced it. even the losses that many of the campaign at the moment is cut allocation when the campaign is over, so the results is very little. my advice doesn't rely on the campaign, trying to learn about trade, because it is very effective and the potential benefit is big.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
desmodiAN

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:19:15 AM

poloniex margin lending. easy way to get passive income.
ceferov

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:21:14 AM

For little earnings starting faucets can be a good experience. I don't think that it is possible to get good amounts without investing. You can try your chance in gambling or lending platforms after earning a bit.

Flowzer

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:38:42 AM

if you are a beginner then you should create a social media account like facebook, twitter, reddit and slack .. after you have the account then you try some social media bounty to easily get bitcoin or altcoin. it's possible to qualify your bitcointalk account must have a jr.member rank to be accepted in the campaign. it is the easiest way to get your first bitcoin. if you have programming skills then you can offer your services in thread service

Julunguul

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:55:40 AM

Im beginner in cryptocurrency, i just try to learn about bitcoin about 3 months ago, July/August exactly and the first thing how to get bitcoin is to do some faucet works, and then try to learn on my country forum.

After that i know trading, use my savings to buy signals and learn with a whatsapp group
And know bout telegram and bots till i know this forum, and till now the best to get some btc is you have to follow and join news about airdrop/bounty/sigcamp

Thats even profit than my 3 months trading

◈ Be Part of the ICO | Ankorus ◈
noormcs5

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:14:35 PM

For me the most effective way to earn bitcoins is from signature campaign and trading as I feel this are the best ways to earn bitcoins and sometimes I also try my luck on gambling but most of the times the results are not in my favor and at the end of the day I loose my money so its good to stick to the genuine ways of earning bitcoins and that is only possible by working on signature campaign or on trading.

Exactly, i agree with your opinion, it is right now in this time, the best ways  of earning the bitcoin is trading and signature campaign. I also do both of them, now we see bitcoin is not easy to buy then better to earn it and now trading is best way and in second number i will give it signature campaigns to earn wise, gambling is also good but in it we depend on totally luck.   

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
kucritt

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:23:39 PM

for me how to get my first bitcoin is from faucet and some airdrop from some project, after i get it i start to trading with my first  bitcoin to make my bitcoin is more than i received. as i know you can do some faucet and find some airdrop in this forum

Kevondo

Activity: 392

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:21:05 PM

I earned my first bitcoin through faucets, though it was time taken..
It is right and the faucets is not for the all people because the bitcoin is now increasing and the spreading all around but for me the effective way of the bitcoin is the investing in the bitcoin. Bitcoin earning is profitable if the people will buy the bitcoin and will hold for the long time a lot of the people are investing in the bitcoin and the trading, signature campaign is the other source for the short time but high profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██  
█  ██     ██  ██     █    
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
WORLDS FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:28:21 PM

Can I get some advice and strategies on how to earn a bitcoin. What did you do to get your first bitcoin?

I can advise you to try to join in the bounty campaign, or do some trade in the exchange site platform. Or you can also participate in their ICO project which you think is promising and potential token too, just take care in choosing the ico.

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
LeancyBTC

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:38:34 PM

From my perspective, trading is one of the best things you can do with bitcoin. It is not easy to learn about trading. If you willing to spend 2 weeks to a month, you can obtain most of the basic skills in this field. And practicing will make you become better. I have seen many traders who have earned a huge amount of money everyday. And they are really good in what they are doing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.