Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 12:01:33 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Effective way to earn bitcoin  (Read 36019 times)
P60

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:13:32 AM

Can I get some advice and strategies on how to earn a bitcoin. What did you do to get your first bitcoin?
Effective ways to earn here in bitcoin are everywhere, you just need to fnd it. You can do the most risky way which is gambling but you should first have the courage to accept loosing as you bet your money on it. In my case, I do signature campaigns and I find it effective if you are longing for a large amount of income. All you need to be is to be patient and keep on working hard then bitcoin will do the rest for your favor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Euroda

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:21:11 AM

Can I get some advice and strategies on how to earn a bitcoin. What did you do to get your first bitcoin?
In order to assure that you are going to get good outcomes, you should be observable, smart and wise on picking an effective way to earn bitcoin. There are a lot of ways and all you need to do is to pick and be loyal on it. I've first received my bitcoin from a signature campaign and it was really huge as I put up all my time and effort on it just to make sure that I will get what I deserve.

Drakula

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:23:47 AM

Well we all know that earning here in bitcoin was never an easy job. You need to take part of something that may fail in time or not. That's what bitcoin really is, a risk. If you really want to make sure that your way is effective. You should be knowledgeble and you should analyze first all of them then afterwards you can put up all your trust on it and hope for the greater good. I got my first bitcoin from a gamble, it was scary though.

DIMKAZDS

Activity: 750

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:32:17 PM

The best effective way to earn bitcoin for me is through buying it, there are many people who become rich by just buying bitcoin and sell it when it raise it's value just like Erik Finman who drops from school and invest his money to bitcoin and right now he's one of the millionaire in cryptocurrency industry you can read his story here: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

So for me the easiest way and effective way to earn bitcoin is to buy bitcoin at low price, wait for it to increase it's value and sell it.
The easiest way to earn bitcoin is by joining a signature campaign.You are paid according to your rank.As your rank upgrades,your payment also increases and the good thing is that you are paid per week.Investing in bitcoin is also a good and fast way to earn money.As the prices of bitcoin are rising,you can receive a lot of returns from your investment.Trading bitcoins is also a way to earn bitcoins.Buying bitcoins can also be considered a way to earn money but in today's date buying bitcoin is not a good idea as prices are very high.Saving bitcoins can also lead to more bitcoins in the future.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 672

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:07:55 PM

There are many effective ways to earn bitcoin . Using one method is not effective , try always to diversify your ways of earning. If you have some skills you can easily sell your services for Bitcoin, doing jobs and offers and getting paid in BTC . You can also earn btc by doing bounty program or signature campaign . I sometime use my products on my eCommerce website . and take btc from customer.
The another best way to get btc is by working on a company that offers btc as a means of payment, but it takes a long time to collect some btc.
This is the best source of the bitcoin, as much as I know bitcoin is being famous and the same way the buying of the bitcoin is getting easy now, I know the bitcoin will help the people to invest more and more. It is the best time to invest and to trade because it is the way to increase the value and the price of the bitcoin at the same time, signature campaign is the other source of the bitcoin this is the bitcoin earning without investing.
Bitcoin is a very good platform to earn money. There are many effective ways to earn bitcoins. Firstly one can start earning bitcoin by joining signature campaigns where one has to post on relevant topics and then he or she is paid accordingly. Then one can start trading bitcoin. One can also lend bitcoin as a loan and then can earn more on the return. One can also earn bitcoin by investing.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
|            TWITTER             ANN THREAD             MEDIUM            |
Jolyy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aztek

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:14:09 PM

There are many ways to earn Bitcoin online. It is always better to try more than method because i think there is no only one "effective" way to earning bitcoin. Try many methods, like selling skills, signature campaign, trading altcoins..
There are many ways that can effectively make you earn bitcoin. You could try trading, but have to practice and study it well so you'll not risk most of you bitcoin or investment. You coulf also try to buy and sell if you have a large capital. Or maybe you could join some signature campaigns and earn depending on your rank.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
d0nsly

Activity: 37

0x5a81313668fe9591D226860bbA79AFc04919Eb73

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:56:21 AM

So you guys are saying the most effective ways to earn bitcoin is through signature campaign??
Apart from trading which requires practices to be perfect, is their any other ways??

0x5a81313668fe9591D226860bbA79AFc04919Eb73
mharz

Activity: 238

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:24:33 AM

There are many ways to earn Bitcoin online. It is always better to try more than method because i think there is no only one "effective" way to earning bitcoin. Try many methods, like selling skills, signature campaign, trading altcoins..
There are many ways that can effectively make you earn bitcoin. You could try trading, but have to practice and study it well so you'll not risk most of you bitcoin or investment. You coulf also try to buy and sell if you have a large capital. Or maybe you could join some signature campaigns and earn depending on your rank.
There's a lot of ways to earn bitcoin, but for me most effective way of earning income is signature campaign. Also you can earn income thru trading, faucets or else bounty campaign. This kind of earnings are legit and no scammed, you can assured your income to this coin even no invest. All you have to do is to become patience and a little bit work hard.

MATRIXCOIN  |  CREATING BRIGHT FUTURE TOGETHER! 
██ ██ ███  MXC Lending ICO: Nov. 13  [ ANN Thread ]  ███ ██ ██
  WHITEPAPER  ▰  TWITTER  ▰  FACEBOOK  ▰  INSTAGRAM 
Cacingkemi

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:43:07 AM

So you guys are saying the most effective ways to earn bitcoin is through signature campaign??
Apart from trading which requires practices to be perfect, is their any other ways??
Many effective ways if you learn.Actually follow the campaign is difficult and must have a good insight and not just post,I myself also still difficult to post because my insight is less widespread but this is where we learn to seek insight by following the campaign.If trading it must have a capital if a beginner directly plunge into the market without any insight on what to buy it the same thing its feeding the tiger,the most important insight learn and read if diligent then you will find various ways.More precisely you should often read,good luck Wink.

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
sniveel

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:47:22 AM

So much ways to earn to btc but the best way is joining signature whos salary is btc to make some income. Other of earning bitcoin i think is trading because you need focus on graph to make that your investment high and get a high money

monsterous

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:22:03 AM

i earn my first bitcoin from tokens section then start to make my own service (have some photoshop experience) .

there is not effective way there is way you love it which can make money from it easy and way you not like it
ritsel02

Activity: 98

"Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining"

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:33:24 AM

For me the effective way to earn bitcoin is joining campaigns here in bitcointalk.For newbies there's a lot of offers in services like facebook campaign,Twitter,telegram etc. Bounty campaigns ,airdrops, and more opportunities also found in altcoin bounty. All you have to do is to keep on updating on the said threads.You can also earn bitcoin by trading but you must observe first the price of bitcoin in order to trade wisely. Some also earned by investing in ICOs, I haven't tried it yet but I'm also planning if I have enough fund to invest.

B l T C O I N

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:04:16 PM

Trading and gambling are the best way. They are both effective but it needs luck but if we talk about risks.
chimcoin

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:18:12 PM

I am sure that if you start  from a simple faucet,signature campaign or games is an effective ways getting bitcoin.

GAUMZEE

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:17:55 PM

Can anyone let me know if there is currently any online job which I can perform and earn in bitcoins, I am MBA graduate having passed out in 2012, I have 2 years of IT sales experience doing cold calls and lead generation, currently working at my family business need to make some extra cash, any lead in this direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Looking forward to hearing from your end.
pritibitisi

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:00:34 PM

If you were not a newbie i would advice you to join a signature campaing, but newbies can not join any of them.
So the only thing you can do is invest your on money and start trading, or just holding coins and waiting for profit in a long/short term. That is the only advice i can give to you... and dont waste your time on faucets, you need to stay 12 hours a day in front of the pc only to earn $0,30.

but newbies can join social media campaigns they can try that
and its so easy to ranked up to jr. member then they can join signature campaigns
for starters so you would not spend own money to join investment or trading

joromz1226

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:55:30 PM

For a couple of that I had been in this industry, the most effective way to earn bitcoin free is you partake in the bounty campaign where at least you must at least Jr. member in rank were you are able to pay to their bounty after the period of the campaign.

Adam556

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:59:14 PM

I look to the faucet for free.

Yeah it's definitely for free but you can't get what you want for free so the satoshi's you'll get there isn't too high. Not unless you are the owner of a faucet and you're raking a lot of advertisers that are willing to advertise through your faucet weekly.

faucet is not an effective way, even bigger fees than you get a bitcoin from faucet. It's just a waste time. still a lot better ways and effective as bounty campaign. do not do something that the result is very small, better not get at all and learn to get something big.

We know that and there's only few people that are now into faucets. Most of them are the newbies that doesn't know what's the best way to earn bitcoin but for us who knows that it's not worth, we'll say that it's certainly a waste of time.

But remember they're a great way to learn about bitcoin and, using the right approach, you can actually make a bit of cash from faucets, especially if you gather some referrals.

FREECOYN.COM - Top-paying faucet list and guide to earning free bitcoin.
>> Moon Bitcoin - still the best free bitcoin faucet + browser mining <<
>> Moon DASH - new DASH faucet launched <<
mkcube

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:50:50 AM

If you were not a newbie i would advice you to join a signature campaing, but newbies can not join any of them.
So the only thing you can do is invest your on money and start trading, or just holding coins and waiting for profit in a long/short term. That is the only advice i can give to you... and dont waste your time on faucets, you need to stay 12 hours a day in front of the pc only to earn $0,30.

but newbies can join social media campaigns they can try that
and its so easy to ranked up to jr. member then they can join signature campaigns
for starters so you would not spend own money to join investment or trading

Thank you for this very important information about faucet sir...will i dont know yet what faucet is and i till find it out more but the infoormation i read this forum especially we need to stay focus on it for 12 hours it is not time for yet to join because i have a regular job but in the future if i have a wide knowledge of bitcoin world that time i can join
bohr

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:55:44 AM

It is very rare that a person can make a full bitcoin only by doing a single thing you need to be able to do everything, the easiest way to get some bitcoin is to participate in bounties in the forum, like signature campaigns, facebook and telegram campaigns but that is not going to be enough, the next step is to offer your services and products in the forum and finally trading is also a great option if you do all of that you are going to get a bitcoin in just a few months.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.