Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INO Token - Initial Nothing Offering First Stage Sales Began  (Read 151 times)
spiritaufe (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:03:27 AM

First Stage - Official INO Token Launch on Waves DEX

March 1st, 2018, about 00:00 UTC (IT'S ON!)

This stage will be on the lowest price, just 0.0001 Waves per INO Token. There will be 29.000.000 INO Tokens on sale.

Asset ID: GnRtwkUPXtNX74GAa4PCNy75SAvRUC7FYBS2CX23DqQB

Check the website for details and updates! http://initialnothingoffering.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:11:27 AM

Trading in Waves DEX is so boring.
Aside from the btc fee, there's waves fee upon withdrawal.
So maybe it really has nothing to offer, based also from your token name itself.
spiritaufe (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:26:03 AM

Thank you for your reply. Trading on Waves DEX may not be exciting like on other exchanges, yet it is simple. Meanwhile, I would like to learn the exchanges which don't apply fees?

And yeah, it has nothing to offer. So it is not a scam ICO, offering to save the world or greener trade or you know, pink dolphines, time travel etc.

So maybe it really has nothing to offer, based also from your token name itself.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:34:44 AM

the popularity of waves DEX is going down lately, and trading there seems to me not a simple thing with so many separate costs, btc and waves, so this is a bold choice in developing this token
spiritaufe (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:41:46 AM

I created three ERC20 Tokens in their test network. But this "gas limit" & "gas price" thingy is very repulsive. Not for a nerdish geek like me but for people who are smart on other areas. You also have a mobile wallet with DEX. It is too complex on Ethereum Platform. Until you get accepted by a simple interfaced exchange (which costs a lot!) Waves DEX is OK.

The real problem with Waves Platform is that they are renewing things up, and you cannot get verified during this period.

the popularity of waves DEX is going down lately, and trading there seems to me not a simple thing with so many separate costs, btc and waves, so this is a bold choice in developing this token
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:29:10 PM

Thank you for your reply. Trading on Waves DEX may not be exciting like on other exchanges, yet it is simple. Meanwhile, I would like to learn the exchanges which don't apply fees?

And yeah, it has nothing to offer. So it is not a scam ICO, offering to save the world or greener trade or you know, pink dolphines, time travel etc.

So how far did this project go?
Of course, all exchanges has fees but the amount varies.
Polo I think is one of the lowest.
But waves dex, aside from btc fee they have waves fee.
Just remember that a lot of projects had been died there before they even began.
creeptofarm

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

That's something you don't see everyday.
spiritaufe (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:21:33 PM

So how far did this project go?
Of course, all exchanges has fees but the amount varies.
Polo I think is one of the lowest.
But waves dex, aside from btc fee they have waves fee.
Just remember that a lot of projects had been died there before they even began.

This project can go as far as the nearest bar that I can buy a pint of Guinness with the money people could invest on the tokens. The problem with the Waves DEX fee is that it does not depend on the exchange percentage, but a standard fee. So investing in micro amounts is not possible.

Anyways, you can be sure that this project will stay here unless banks get me arrested for not paying my debt. I hate to let go any stuff I work for.

spiritaufe (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

That's something you don't see everyday.

Thank you very much for your comment.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: