Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digitalcoin  (Read 1161 times)
aceking

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:45:44 PM

most altcoins are a method so their developers can buy bitcoins for free, they reward themselves with easy premining , and they exchange the premined or easy mined coins to bitcoins.
An easy way to earn some bitcoins but only for developers and early adopters.
kinne

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:38:02 PM

Digitalcoin not worth the time.
karlsberg

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:52:34 PM

Digitalcoin not worth the time.

like almost all altcoins
ac1d

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:55:30 PM

I like it! Like some have said, no premine, fast coin, fair launch, and the name is way better that any other alt coin...
JSMill

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 04:53:58 PM

I like it! Like some have said, no premine, fast coin, fair launch, and the name is way better that any other alt coin...

Interesting thanks for the summary.  Any other relevant facts about how it differs from bitcoin?  Why will it overtake bitcoin?
UniversalTrek

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 04:57:33 PM

DGC is dead, PXC will take its place when it hits exchange here in a few days -
Lloydimiller4 (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Monero

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 12:47:04 AM

Interesting thanks for the summary.  Any other relevant facts about how it differs from bitcoin?  Why will it overtake bitcoin?

It in no way is meaning to overtake Bitcoin. This coin is simply meant to be used along side of Bitcoin. This coin features a nearly instant transaction time because it has very quick block cycles. This is something lacking in Bitcoin, but is fixed by having another currency to handle transactions that need to be done quicker.

This is simply the best of the last 20 altcoins. I truly only see the long term value of this coin to go up considerably to its peers. The rest of the altcoins road the pumpdump wave. This one has not followed that cycle, it has a developer that actually cares to see it have real value. If it hits a bigger exchange it just might.

But, we will see.

I have trust in it myself.  Wink

XMR: 43uAvbYL7z9NrKQig2DswM69XaeDug1Rf8v4Un1ndssb2To51Vojz2uZ21jFumWsCcgvqZ9hPuE3fEr xKoGCkHU8CzqHFiS
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 01:35:36 AM

I wanted to like it initially, but saw a lot of people (or one loud person?) acting like a complete obnoxious asshole, posting childish FUD all over the forum. I suppose I shouldn't assume this was a founding member of DGC, but it might well be. Kind of turned me off the coin.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██