Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][XMR]How to Mine Monero/RYO + Miners Downloads 💲⛏  (Read 171733 times)
Mattthev (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:14:18 AM

good morning:)

I'm gonna ask another question.
is there the possibility to start the whole thing only after a certain time of not doing anything and as soon as the pc is working again the whole thing is stopped?

it would be better if it does something all the time, but as soon as you're sitting at the pc it runs a little less....

I hope you understand me, my English is really bad....

wow, thx! all fine, this work for me too Smiley
very nice!

Is a Syntax Error in vbs file, maybe my mistake. I will check in my PC later.

Edit
Ok i found the problem, was a my mistake. This is my file
Code:
set wshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
wshShell.run "C:\Users\mining\Desktop\Mining\xmr-stak-amd\xmr-stak-amd.exe",0,true

If you copy and paste will have only one string, but the right syntax is two strings, like the code. Most important, don't use space in the folder name.

you're welcome
You are using wrong miner, use the Playerz Multi Hidden Cryptocurrency Miner, it's in CPU section but it use both CPU and GPU. It will start mine after 8 mins IDLE I think.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gigi2006

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:50:47 AM

I don't really know, I'm a little more cautious and honestly I don't know if I can trust a software with the name PlayerZ....

but you're right, you're right, as I want it all to read:)

good morning:)

I'm gonna ask another question.
is there the possibility to start the whole thing only after a certain time of not doing anything and as soon as the pc is working again the whole thing is stopped?

it would be better if it does something all the time, but as soon as you're sitting at the pc it runs a little less....

I hope you understand me, my English is really bad....

wow, thx! all fine, this work for me too Smiley
very nice!

Is a Syntax Error in vbs file, maybe my mistake. I will check in my PC later.

Edit
Ok i found the problem, was a my mistake. This is my file
Code:
set wshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
wshShell.run "C:\Users\mining\Desktop\Mining\xmr-stak-amd\xmr-stak-amd.exe",0,true

If you copy and paste will have only one string, but the right syntax is two strings, like the code. Most important, don't use space in the folder name.

you're welcome
You are using wrong miner, use the Playerz Multi Hidden Cryptocurrency Miner, it's in CPU section but it use both CPU and GPU. It will start mine after 8 mins IDLE I think.
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 03:12:28 PM

Note: Proof of Work shortlinks are now blocked by some antiviruses, disable them for few minutes or the links won't work.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
Old_Timer

Activity: 131
Merit: 13

In the fray since 2013.

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:53:41 PM

I have some RX 470 8gb Hynix (Asus Strix) and the best I can get is 660-670 h/s @ 1125-1750 with 1425 timmings

As I was checking the lower the timings I used the better the result, but this limits my ram o/c/

On the contrary some rx 470 8gb with Samsung ram get 780 h/s @ 1100-2075 (uber mix timings)

Can we do anything to help those Hynix cards close the gap?
Faggiano

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:13:04 PM

Hello,
im a noob (more noob as you think) in this "game of coin", but somewhere i need to learn.
You guide is great, but i got lot of problems to start...

I have 1 X RX Sapphire 560 4Gb, gives me 11 mh/s on ethereum, but i realy haven't mined it
I'm mining Bytecoin with Minergate (you know, i'm noob!) and go to 300 - 350 hs/s

I got lot of problems also for modding this card. Anything i touch with SRB Polaris, the driver go crash, or card freeze pc (Win 7 64 bit)
I tried anything , also some patch for "unlock" some block on drivers (mine is Crymson 17.8.2, but tested also .9 and .7) , nothing... driver crash.

Using MSI Afterburner let my driver crash also and when i use Trixx there are no differences in mining overclocking or underclocking (tested on Claymor for Eth)
Realy no differences, fixed from 11.3 to 11.4 mh/s. When driver crash, 1,9 mh/s....

I downloaded SG Miner, it wont work, and i don't understand something :

- May i use my HitBct or Youbit wallet address ?
- How can i have worker / user and password account for mining pool ?

Now i'm just setting your start.bat configuration, but i recevice this errorm than close shell : Operation successfull , saved specified value
In Italian : Operazione riuscita : valore specificato salvato.

Please help me , i want to learn but i cannot find step - by step guide.

Thank you !
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:42:30 PM

Hello,
im a noob (more noob as you think) in this "game of coin", but somewhere i need to learn.
You guide is great, but i got lot of problems to start...

I have 1 X RX Sapphire 560 4Gb, gives me 11 mh/s on ethereum, but i realy haven't mined it
I'm mining Bytecoin with Minergate (you know, i'm noob!) and go to 300 - 350 hs/s

I got lot of problems also for modding this card. Anything i touch with SRB Polaris, the driver go crash, or card freeze pc (Win 7 64 bit)
I tried anything , also some patch for "unlock" some block on drivers (mine is Crymson 17.8.2, but tested also .9 and .7) , nothing... driver crash.

Using MSI Afterburner let my driver crash also and when i use Trixx there are no differences in mining overclocking or underclocking (tested on Claymor for Eth)
Realy no differences, fixed from 11.3 to 11.4 mh/s. When driver crash, 1,9 mh/s....

I downloaded SG Miner, it wont work, and i don't understand something :

- May i use my HitBct or Youbit wallet address ?
- How can i have worker / user and password account for mining pool ?

Now i'm just setting your start.bat configuration, but i recevice this errorm than close shell : Operation successfull , saved specified value
In Italian : Operazione riuscita : valore specificato salvato.

Please help me , i want to learn but i cannot find step - by step guide.

Thank you !
Ok, but this thread is only about XMR.

bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:15:45 PM

Right now I use minergate to mine XMR, I have several rigs, but I cannot really manage all my rigs by simply using minergate.

This post is really useful for me, and I will keep it and update my mining software.

It's really helpful, especially I have a lot of Nvidia cards.
Ion00

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:16:12 PM

Gigabyte RX 480 G1 Gaming 8G
core - 1300
mem - 2055, Samsung, ubermix3.1 timings

Claymore 9.7 - 980 H/s
XMR-Stak-AMD - 964 H/s

Not bad results I think
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 11:09:08 AM

Right now I use minergate to mine XMR, I have several rigs, but I cannot really manage all my rigs by simply using minergate.

This post is really useful for me, and I will keep it and update my mining software.

It's really helpful, especially I have a lot of Nvidia cards.
Don't use Minergate!

core - 1300

Claymore 9.7 - 980 H/s
XMR-Stak-AMD - 964 H/s

Not bad results I think
That's great, but your memory clocks seems low for this high hashrate. You may try SGminer it perform better.

Gmzombie

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:44:10 PM

Guys I have a question I'm trying to setup my rig so I can can choose a coin and mine and when I setup monero it freezes on the claymore miner and won't start up. I'm running win 10 8gb ram 1x xfx 580 8gb 1x xfx 570 4gb 2x xfx 470s and 2x msi gaming x 8gb 480s. I already created a wallet and put the right info in the files but it freezes when it looks for cards. I'm using the new blockchain driver and all cards are currently bios missed for ethereum.
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:54:19 PM

Guys I have a question I'm trying to setup my rig so I can can choose a coin and mine and when I setup monero it freezes on the claymore miner and won't start up. I'm running win 10 8gb ram 1x xfx 580 8gb 1x xfx 570 4gb 2x xfx 470s and 2x msi gaming x 8gb 480s. I already created a wallet and put the right info in the files but it freezes when it looks for cards. I'm using the new blockchain driver and all cards are currently bios missed for ethereum.

What is your virtual memory page file size?

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
gigi2006

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:56:23 PM

have you maybe a tutorial or guide?
i have a vega 56 and my h/s is only 1100 :/

Rx Vega 64 can do 1990h/s with only 140watt from the wall with special tuning.
Check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2002025.msg21969131#msg21969131
Is that stable? This only shows after 60 sec.

It is up and running so far. Speed approved by the pool!
https://i.imgur.com/yuHESeX.png
One time I had a glitch when speed was down to 1680 after gpu-z start.
Then I closed miner, reapplied HBCC trick and run miner again. 1990 was back again.
Very stable.
Important thing is to keep temps low!
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:45:55 AM

have you maybe a tutorial or guide?
i have a vega 56 and my h/s is only 1100 :/

Rx Vega 64 can do 1990h/s with only 140watt from the wall with special tuning.
Check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2002025.msg21969131#msg21969131
Is that stable? This only shows after 60 sec.

It is up and running so far. Speed approved by the pool!
https://i.imgur.com/yuHESeX.png
One time I had a glitch when speed was down to 1680 after gpu-z start.
Then I closed miner, reapplied HBCC trick and run miner again. 1990 was back again.
Very stable.
Important thing is to keep temps low!
Yes, he does, follow the bitcointalk link he posted, he sell it for 0.4 ETH.

doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:59:06 AM

core - 1300

Claymore 9.7 - 980 H/s
XMR-Stak-AMD - 964 H/s

Not bad results I think

Not very possible i would say.
880H/s MAYBE.

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:37:04 AM

Thank you for this thread. I want to say that I have zero mining experience, and very little capital so I want to start small. I think I can understand your guide on how to start,,, but would you be able to show me where I can also find a beginner's setup guide? I have never set up even a computer (I am more noob than you will imagine) so I just want to see if I can find a list of hardware (minimum specs) along with guide on how to install them myself. I can go and buy a ready computer but I know I can save much more if I do on my own.

Any assistance is appreciated!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 02:48:50 PM

core - 1300

Claymore 9.7 - 980 H/s
XMR-Stak-AMD - 964 H/s

Not bad results I think

Not very possible i would say.
880H/s MAYBE.
With hard OC it may break 1000h/s, but these values seem for my very low for this hashrate. Yeah it might be typo.

Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 02:54:26 PM

Thank you for this thread. I want to say that I have zero mining experience, and very little capital so I want to start small. I think I can understand your guide on how to start,,, but would you be able to show me where I can also find a beginner's setup guide? I have never set up even a computer (I am more noob than you will imagine) so I just want to see if I can find a list of hardware (minimum specs) along with guide on how to install them myself. I can go and buy a ready computer but I know I can save much more if I do on my own.

Any assistance is appreciated!
Start your thread here on bicointalk, guys here will help you. You don't need something special except good PSU and mobo if you want more GPUs. 3-4 GPUs would probably run on most cheap mobo with newer chipset. For 6 and more you need Z170 or Z270 is better choice or mining mobos. CPU take cheapest Celeron or Pentium that will fit. 4 or 8 RAM, 64- 128GB SSD. Gold or platinum PSU. Available GPUs for Monero take cheapest RX 570 or the one with memory heatsink for better peformance, do not buy mining cards.

dexxa05

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:01:32 PM

Hi,

I'm around 750 with RX480 and RX470...

Can't get better result !

Thx
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:31:53 PM

Hi,

I'm around 750 with RX480 and RX470...

Can't get better result !

Thx
You need better timings or maybe config for miner.

JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 06:25:29 PM

What Hashrate would I need from my CPU to be profitable mining Monero? I'm trying to find something worth mining and I like Monero just not sure it would be worth it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: