Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][XMR]How to Mine Monero/RYO + Miners Downloads 💲⛏  (Read 171733 times)
captiva

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:24:51 PM

I am new to Xmrig and want to be able to mine all the alt coins on Monero Ocean.  I have always used stak and see that some things are the same, but I have not been able to get 2 threads running plus my h/s is pretty low at just above 9,000 h/s.  I have 6 x Vega 64's on windows and get about 12,100 h/s normally with stak.  I also am not sure if what I have is able to mine all the MO alt coins as the algo is just cryptonight.  If anyone can help, that would be great!!  See my below config.json...

{

"algo": "cryptonight",

"api": {

"port": 0,

"access-token": null,

"id": null,

"worker-id": null,

"ipv6": false,

"restricted": true

},

"autosave": true,

"background": false,

"cache": true,

"colors": true,

"donate-level":1,

"log-file": null,

"opencl-platform": "AMD",

"opencl-loader": "OpenCL.dll",

"pools": [

{

"url": "gulf.moneroocean.stream:10128",

"user": "wallet",

"pass": "x",

"rig-id": null,

"nicehash": false,

"keepalive": false,

"variant": -1,

"tls": false,

"tls-fingerprint": null

}

],

"print-time": 30,

"retries": 5,

"retry-pause": 5,

"threads": [

{"index": 0,

"intensity": 1936,

"worksize": 8,

"strided_index": 2,

"mem_chunk": 2,

"unroll": 4,

"comp_mode": true,

"affine_to_cpu": false},

{"index": 1,

{"index": 2,

{"index": 3,

"intensity": 1936, "worksize": 8,

{"index": 4,

{"index": 5,

"affine_to_cpu": false}

],

"user-agent": null,

"syslog": false,

"watch": false

}
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aazmega

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:22:35 AM

Hello! How it`s going with monero v8-9 fork  with AMD fx-8350?

I`m doing 340-370h/s with criptonight v7 with 2.4.7 version, but with current 2.5.1 I`m getting error with a same configs. Here is an error screen http://prntscr.com/l7r0xx

Here is my cpu.txt config, using only 7 cores from 8. GPU mining turned off.

"cpu_threads_conf" :
[
{ "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : false, "affine_to_cpu" : 0 },
{ "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : false, "affine_to_cpu" : 1 },
{ "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : false, "affine_to_cpu" : 2 },
{ "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : false, "affine_to_cpu" : 3 },
{ "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : false, "affine_to_cpu" : 4 },
{ "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : false, "affine_to_cpu" : 5 },
{ "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : false, "affine_to_cpu" : 6 },

],

It was working well at all previous algos.

Also I have issue mining with AMD GPUs rx470/570 with this version. It shows me a same error with thread 0 config even if cpu mining turned off.

Any help?
Apprentice

Activity: 500
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

is this thread still active?

it seems to be an issue with XMRIG 2.8 cuda?

hashrate is very low with the same settings and most of the miners are crashing. have to reduce the number of blocks and threads to enable it to work... but still crashing later.

what about he bfactor and bsleep paramaters? those were 0x0 in earlier version, but with 2.8 if I set it to 0 the miner is crashing. it is set by default to 6x25 but had to increase it to 8x25.

thanks
romeshomey

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

I can't resolve how to get the XMRIG 2.8.0 to work with this update, keep getting 'No Cuda Device Found'.

Previous versions worked fine and I can't figure out whats causing me to have this error.
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

I can't resolve how to get the XMRIG 2.8.0 to work with this update, keep getting 'No Cuda Device Found'.

Previous versions worked fine and I can't figure out whats causing me to have this error.
Hello evereone! Have anybody experience of running monero v8 with tahiti cards (7970)? What miners are support this cards instead of SRB?
BSAlex

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

Hello evereone! Have anybody experience of running monero v8 with tahiti cards (7970)? What miners are support this cards instead of SRB?

XMR-STAK 2.5.1
Mattthev (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

XMR-STAK 2.5.1
Yes, 2.5.1 should work with your card.

What drivers you use? You can install CUDA Toolkit 10 or 9.2 https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-downloads or any other drivers, but download the latest then.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

Miners updated

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
RinceWind84

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

HODL! If it isn't a grudge...

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

Hello.

Will you please consider making it crystal clear that setting xmr-stak 2.5.1 to currency "monero" will render a rig unable to mine anything but xmr specifically?

And setting it to native algo "cryptonight_v8" will render the rig able to mine any coin utilizing the new algo.

This is causing massive confusion right now, and on MRR, rig owners are being forced to refund entire rentals when renters try to mine other coins than xmr. because of the block-height dependant "monero" setting leaving the rig's with only rejects.

I know that this is somewhat obvoius but I can assure you that not everyone thinks so.

My two cents.
farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

Hi guys !
Why the PolarisBiosEditor is trying to connect to IP 151.101.112.133 , port 443
not good  Smiley

if the connection is blocked, the editor works successfully.

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

Hi guys !
Why the PolarisBiosEditor is trying to connect to IP 151.101.112.133 , port 443
not good  Smiley

https://i.postimg.cc/GpBBWNPn/image.png

if the connection is blocked, the editor works successfully.
Wrong thread...
I don't know IP, but it is probably version check on Github, they will use different IPs based on location etc I would say.
This line connects to Github: https://github.com/IndeedMiners/PolarisBiosEditor/blob/master/PolarisBiosEditor.cs#L486
You can always use it offline anyway, only PBE 3 Pro needs online connection for license check, then you can also disconnect from internet.

Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

Hello.

Will you please consider making it crystal clear that setting xmr-stak 2.5.1 to currency "monero" will render a rig unable to mine anything but xmr specifically?

And setting it to native algo "cryptonight_v8" will render the rig able to mine any coin utilizing the new algo.

This is causing massive confusion right now, and on MRR, rig owners are being forced to refund entire rentals when renters try to mine other coins than xmr. because of the block-height dependant "monero" setting leaving the rig's with only rejects.

I know that this is somewhat obvoius but I can assure you that not everyone thinks so.

My two cents.
Hi,
thanks for tip. I've added that Wink

Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

I've updated configs for XMR-STAK, XMRig, etc for MoneroV8 and CN-Heavy also added comments section with form to configs. Post your configs there it is much more easy to search there then in this thread. Thank you guys.
https://mining-bios.eu/guides-and-miners/cryptonight-xmrryoxhvaeon-mining-guides-and-miners-configs
Direct config comment form section
https://mining-bios.eu/guides-and-miners/cryptonight-xmrryoxhvaeon-mining-guides-and-miners-configs/#respond

Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

Halloween 20% discount coupon on cart total.
HALLOMINEWEEN20
https://mining-bios.eu/

Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

New benchmark page! Submit your CN benchmarks and help the others, no registration needed. Sumit your benchmark and get 10% discount on cart total https://mining-bios.eu/
https://mining-bios.eu/guides-and-miners/cryptonight-user-benchmarks-monero-ryo-bittube-haven-graft-monerov8-cnv2/
Easy to use and searchable data 🚀

lezartnono19

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

Hello, I would like to have precision with XMRIG CNV2, because with my 280x 3G cards, I have lines "THREAD COMPUTE ERROR". Why?
alizali

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

i use xmr stack mining XHV
my card us rx 470 4GB elpida
my amdconfig is
"gpu_threads_conf" : [
  // gpu: Ellesmere memory:3711
  // compute units: 32
  { "index" : 0,
    "intensity" : 904, "worksize" : 8,
    "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : 2, "mem_chunk" : 2,
    "unroll" : 8, "comp_mode" : true
  ],

my hashrate is 695

is it ok?
alizali

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

on another rig i have rx 580 4GB hynix
xmr stack mining XHV
config is
  // compute units: 36
    "intensity" : 952, "worksize" : 8,
    "unroll" : 16, "comp_mode" : true
  },

i can not run daul thread i don not no what is wrong with my config

my hashrate is 735
is it ok?
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

xmr stack mining XHV
config is
  },

my hashrate is 735
is it ok?

Have you tried these config?
https://mining-bios.eu/guides-and-miners/cryptonight-xmrryoxhvaeon-mining-guides-and-miners-configs/
Results depends on bios mod.

alizali

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

xmr stack mining XHV
config is
  },

my hashrate is 735
is it ok?

Have you tried these config?
https://mining-bios.eu/guides-and-miners/cryptonight-xmrryoxhvaeon-mining-guides-and-miners-configs/
Results depends on bios mod.

just 396 for intensity? for 470
it will give me very low hashrate

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: